Week 32: Milan vs Napoli - 15/04/2018

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
We look solid as f. against top teams.
The only two matches we've bottled are Arsenal and Juventus.

Our defense looks the most solid it had in the last 10 years.

A good forward, lw and midfielder would take is to the next level.

We certainly didn’t bottle against Juventus. If anything we were most impressive against them until Gattuso’s subs

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
It shows how far we have fallen to say we are happy with a draw at home against an average Napoli team. We didn't look like we would score if we played all night.

The team is so full of average players it sickens me. If I have to watch Bonaventura give the ball away one more time, or Suso unable to get past players due to his complete lack of pace I think I will scream.

World class save from Dollar at the end though.

Forza Milan!

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It shows how far we have fallen to say we are happy with a draw at home against an average Napoli team. We didn't look like we would score if we played all night.

The team is so full of average players it sickens me. If I have to watch Bonaventura give the ball away one more time, or Suso unable to get past players due to his complete lack of pace I think I will scream.

Forza Milan!

Napoli an average team. :lol: :fp:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Forza Milan!
Not true. If it wasn't for Kalinic we wouöd have scored twice in the first halftime alone.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Napoli an average team. :lol: :fp:

I know everyone likes to bum lick Sarri, but he has won nothing just like this Napoli team.

I grew up watching the mighty Milan teams of the early 90's and Napoli are an average team. They can't win the league and they cant win in Europe.

How many of their players would get into the starting 11 of a top European team? Not many if any.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I know everyone likes to bum lick Sarri, but he has won nothing just like this Napoli team.

I grew up watching the mighty Milan teams of the early 90's and Napoli are an average team. They can't win the league and they cant win in Europe.

How many of their players would get into the starting 11 of a top European team? Not many if any.

Milan of the 90's is a nice memory.

But in 2018 Milan is 6th in the league and Napoli are 2nd.

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

That is what is so admirable - they are doing so well with the resources they have, and a lot of that credit goes to Sarri. Juve's wage bill is 164 million, Napoli's is 81m - less than half. Yet they are competing with Juve till the end. In comparison, Napoli's wage bill is 5th highest in Italy also behind Milan (117m), Roma (91m) and Inter (82m).

In context, the fact that Napoli are matching Juventus point by point is a big achievement.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That is what is so admirable - they are doing so well with the resources they have, and a lot of that credit goes to Sarri. Juve's wage bill is 164 million, Napoli's is 81m - less than half. Yet they are competing with Juve till the end. In comparison, Napoli's wage bill is 5th highest in Italy also behind Milan (117m), Roma (91m) and Inter (82m).

In context, the fact that Napoli are matching Juventus point by point is a big achievement.
True, good management.