Official Combat Sports (MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing) Thread

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Chris Weidman out of UFC 199; promotion looking for replacement

jacare?

I really hope so. Whats the situation with romero?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
jacare just fought, stupid to take a title fight two weeks after a fight

probably gonna be bisbing, now they can squeeze him in to a title fight, he'd never get it in a other way

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
jacare couldnt take it because he needs knee surgery

4za bisping

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
probably wouldn't have taken it anyway

he was basically guaranteed a title shot after destroying belfort.

--

belfort really should go to bellator or something

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
But bisping rockhold will be boring a f. We know who is going to win. Rockhold would wallop him. Rather see rockhold vs whittaker

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
jacare will have to wait until 2017 now, good luck with that

because rockhold is gonna beat bisping and then defend the title against weidman in november.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Yeah that is also true

Probably gonna have to go a rematch vs Romero.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
yeh I don't think it would have been smart to take it on short notice vs rockhold, but if it wasnt for his meniscus injury, he would be far more ready than bisping.

he rekt belfort quite easily, thats why they went to him first before bisping.

bisping would have small chances even with a full camp, I don't expect him to pass the first round now :lol:

however, 4za bisping, i always root for the underdog.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yeh I don't think it would have been smart to take it on short notice vs rockhold, but if it wasnt for his meniscus injury, he would be far more ready than bisping.

he rekt belfort quite easily, thats why they went to him first before bisping.

bisping would have small chances even with a full camp, I don't expect him to pass the first round now :lol:

however, 4za bisping, i always root for the underdog.

If Bisping fights like he did with Anderson, that's probably his best chance but I think Rockhold takes it as well.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rockhold just about has an advantage in every aspect. Its really a tough fight for bisping. Rockhold is simply a better fighter technically and is probably physically sronger. Bisping has a puncher's chance if he catches rockhold off guard. Thats highly unlikely though.

I wanna see nate diaz fight rafael dos ajnos again.
Nick vs gsp again would be sweet.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
bisping's best bet is to keep it standing and use his boxing to win points + he needs to hope rockhold has an off day with his striking (which is very good)

the problem is he would need all that but he only has 2 weeks to prepare, there isn't enough time to work on a game plan and get his cardio ready for 5 rounds

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Exactly sage. Poor bisping. I got nothing against him but he is royally effed and i if i were him, i would request for more time or fight someone else. Despite having a poor ground game, bisping has done well to remain within top 5 in the world. Impressive

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Where is tim kennedy now? Sage? I used to like that dude. As a person lol vause he is a green beret. Boring fighter but ridiculously strong and buff

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Where is tim kennedy now? Sage? I used to like that dude. As a person lol vause he is a green beret. Boring fighter but ridiculously strong and buff

He's chilling out in Austin and calling out "cheaters" and only wants to fight for big money.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Man if Bisping with his one eye wins the match, it will be another fairy tale in the world of sports this season besides Leichester.

Can you imagine? On the twilight of his career, has beaten Silva and to win the title? Can't wait to see the match tommorow.

Also i hope Cruz curve stomps that overgrown man child.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Vagina chin would beat cruz i reckon.
Rockhold is way too good for bisping although i do admire bisping's courage and trash talking skills.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Bisping just comes off as a moron tbh. Would like him to win though.

Cruz & Rockhold are the clear favorites right?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
i hope cruz finish him

bisping is a huge underdog, but i want him to get the title so forza bisping

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
haha, they both stopped & just threw wild punches at each other, this event has been great so far, the prelims were good too.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Bisping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Congrats bisping. Well done. I still cant believe it. Legend.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
What a amazing event!! Best ever?

Bisping winning his title, Dom ending the rivalry and cementing his place as the best ever, Max and Lamas fighting like crazy, Old man Hendo killing the steroid junkie.

:star::star::star::star::star:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Bisping and Cruz :star:

Brock Lesnar back :lol::fp:

I wanted to faber to win but cruz is just a master at what he does.

Hendo :proud:

Lesnar back to make sure mcgregor doesn't break his PPV record :proud:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Did anyone see the post fight presser? Bisping trolled Luke non stop, who should probably just move to Salt Lake city right about now:lol:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Did anyone see the post fight presser? Bisping trolled Luke non stop, who should probably just move to Salt Lake city right about now:lol:

yea dude. it was hilarious haha. bisping has the best trash talking skills i must say. amazing person. well deserved. He should just retire now haha as the current champion lol. I dont want him to vs jacare cause he will definitely get destroyed by him. the alligator shows no mercy.

Schedule