Massimo Oddo Thread

What about Oddo?

• It is time we clinched a deal for him. Bring him in!

Votes: 82 62.6%
  • He's good, but not my first option. Lets get him if other options fail.

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • He's not upto it. Lets move on.

Votes: 18 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten,weah,kaka
Kyara said:
Come on guy, haven't you heard?

We already have a new RB, he's called BROCCHI :D :tongue: :rolleyes:
brocchi isn't rb,principali he is right defensive midfielder who can play like a central "very" defensive midfielder!!!!

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
But he is likely to play RB this season.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
we dont need him anymore
we bought bonera

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
:rolleyes:
yonggoh said:
we dont need him anymore
we bought bonera
u cant cmpare oddo and bonera, Bonera is more defensive, he's tall and he can play anywhere in defence, while oddo is attacking, with good defensive skills, has great freekicks, more experience, leadership skills, and is not that old compared to cafu,favalli,billy,paolo,serginho.

think about our defense like this

Kaladze-Bonera-Nesta-Oddo

Last edited:

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
re_milan said:
:rolleyes: u cant cmpare oddo and bonera, oddo is more defensive, he's tall and he can play anywhere in defence, while oddo is attacking, with good defensive skills, has great freekicks, more experience, leadership skills, and is not that old compared to cafu,favalli,billy,paolo,serginho.

just perfect :D

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie
is bonera good enough 2 be in the center?? id rather put kaladze there coz i dunt no how good bonera plays. play it safe lol. kaladze hada good season last season.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
^^^ Ancelotti would play Costacurta in the center before Bonera. His only chance of playing CB is in the unlikely (or likely :head: ) instance of Costa, Maldini, Kaladze and Nesta being unfit to play.

Rossoneri4life

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka,gattuso,pirlo,torres,maldini,
on tribalfootball( i know it makes a llot of shit up but some is true) it says milan made a bid for 3.5 mil plus a choice out of dario simic, foggia or brocchi and they said to make the offer better. even though oddo wants to come the president rejected it. i think he will come.

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
Can someone change the title of this thread. It makes it sound like he has been signed. Maybe change it to something like, "Milan officially moves to get Oddo." Something that makes more sense.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Rossoneri4life said:
on tribalfootball( i know it makes a llot of shit up but some is true) it says milan made a bid for 3.5 mil plus a choice out of dario simic, foggia or brocchi and they said to make the offer better. even though oddo wants to come the president rejected it. i think he will come.

Foggia what da hell? I heard he has been impressive...i hope its not true.

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
Foggia what da hell? I heard he has been impressive...i hope its not true.
they wanna loan foggia, while the other 2 are optioned to buy, and i read on tuttomercato taht it was 5 mil+those 3 and that lotito rejected it, but i doubt he'll keep a player against his own will

Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten,weah,kaka
re_milan said:
:rolleyes: u cant cmpare oddo and bonera, Bonera is more defensive, he's tall and he can play anywhere in defence, while oddo is attacking, with good defensive skills, has great freekicks, more experience, leadership skills, and is not that old compared to cafu,favalli,billy,paolo,serginho.

with pasqual on left will be better...and younger!

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
tsetsy_the_don said:
with pasqual on left will be better...and younger!
of course but fiorentina just bought all of him this summer so they wont let him go rite away

Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten,weah,kaka
re_milan said:
of course but fiorentina just bought all of him this summer so they wont let him go rite away
i was thinking that arezzo buy all of him,and for that propose him for the left!!!if fiorentina have his rights,than is dificult

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
tsetsy_the_don said:
i was thinking that arezzo buy all of him,and for that propose him for the left!!!if fiorentina have his rights,than is dificult
yeah fiorentina bought out teh rest of his contract from arezzo

Milanisti

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo
It's officilal that Oddo won't play for Lazio next season, so for Oddo to be a Milan player is just days away...

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
Milanisti said:
It's officilal that Oddo won't play for Lazio next season, so for Oddo to be a Milan player is just days away...

how do you know that its official.
source please?

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
my first choice today is daniel alves from sevilla ... I was always an oddo fan and i dont mind him here but honestly when it comes to RB in terms of preference:

1. Daniel Alves: excellent both attack and defence, has a ferocity in hiim that we need, would probably settle in quickly given that we have a good number of brazilians here, mature for his age, only problem is the asking price, del nido is an a-hole 14m pounds i think hes asking, too much, personally im willing to see us spend money on him as i feel he would be worth it, but its always a risk.

2. Miguel: proved hes excellent going forward and defending too, but he played in the CL qualifiers for valencia, making him ineligable to play for us in the CL, thanks but maybe next time.

3. Revelliere: same as above offensivly and defensivly... actually a bit less good... lyon already would have a suitable replacement in Clerc but we lost interest with time.

4. Oddo: great crossing ability, also a true milanista, hes not bad defensivly, but at 30 id rather go for one of the above.

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
What is Next... I read this news.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
it says on www.acmilanclub.com - arabic fansite of milan that oddo is feeling down since lazio are being strict over selling him for less than 10m pnds, then it quotes oddo where he says, 'Yes, I know lazio have put a 10m price tag on my head, but is it possible for me to be 3m more than cannavaro who left to real madrid for 7m?'

sched

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Janku, Pippo, Owen, Marquez, Frei, Oguchi Onyewu, Redondo
Jivara said:
it says on www.acmilanclub.com - arabic fansite of milan that oddo is feeling down since lazio are being strict over selling him for less than 10m pnds, then it quotes oddo where he says, 'Yes, I know lazio have put a 10m price tag on my head, but is it possible for me to be 3m more than cannavaro who left to real madrid for 7m?'

:D great guy :D

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
Ok so if Oddo comes then our defences problems are fixed. He and Cafu can rotate with Bonera playing as a CB. I just hope we don't have to pay too much money or lose one of our players.

krech

Milan Forever
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Cassano, TS, Prince
Oddo is very close too
Il Milan ha praticamente raggiunto l'accordo per l'acquisto di Rafael Sobis dall'Internacional di Porto Alegre sulla base di 10 milioni di euro. Restano da definire solo alcuni dettagli, la giovane seconda punta brasiliana arriverà in Italia nei prossimi giorni.

Settimana prossima anche Massimo Oddo vestirà la maglia rossonera. L'arrivo del laterale destro della Lazio è ormai sicuro, le due società si incontreranno per individuare la contropartita tecnica adeguata: si parla di Foggia o Bonera.

In uscita il portiere Coppola andrà a Livorno oppure a Parma, mentre il centrocampista svizzero Vogel verso l'Inghilterra (Manchester United o Blackburn).

source : wwW.calciomercato.com

it says that the deal will be done next week (as if it could have been later lol)
hope he comes, and the team will be great (with sobis)

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan close to Oddo as well
18.8 || webmaster

It seems that AC Milan will seal the transfer of Lazio's Massimo Oddo next week, according to sources in Italy.

The deal bringing Oddo, a right back and an ex-Milan youth player, might involve cash and the transfer of Pasquale Foggia to the Roman club.

Schedule