Samuele Dalla Bona Thread

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
KAKA' 22 said:
Dalla Bona is way better than Brocchi & Vogel :head:
they are different types of players... Dalla Bona is more of an attackin' orientated midfielder while Vogel & Brocchi are defensive... therefore it is quite wrong to compare them...

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
they are different types of players... Dalla Bona is more of an attackin' orientated midfielder while Vogel & Brocchi are defensive... therefore it is quite wrong to compare them...

i knw...i meant his is way better in helping Our team

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
KAKA' 22 said:

Yes but who is he going to play for? Gourcuff is there for Kaka already and we also have Foggia for Seedorf hopefully. It will probably be better for his career if he goes, but if he stays let's hope he gets enough chances to prove himself. Something which he probably will not achieve under Ancelotti.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Since he isn't goign to play for Milan next year I unstickied the thread

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
KAKA' 22 said:
yes... he will prove good helpin' our team in attack... but Vogel & Brocchi will help our team in stoppin' attacks from our opponents... they hold different value to the team... don't forget that Gattuso was immense durin' the WC... but he wasn't a threat goin' forward... anyway... it seems he has left... so it's probably no need to continue... *discussion terminated*

Reaction score
Hi Guys, AEK die hard here......hope you guys have a great season, and overcome all the crap you've had to put up with.... ;)

As you guys have posted Della Bonna was supposed to sign w/AEK, however he decided to go back to ITA and continue training w/Milan....@ this point we're waiting for him to make a decision....some say he is not coming to Greece, but I cant see where he will go....Chievo which also was interested signed 2 Mids already to the ones it had, so he'd be 3rd or 4th on the depth chart.....

Do you guys have any news you can share with us @ AEK ATHENS....

Thanks & FORZA MILAN.....BTW my family is half Italian ...!!!!! :D

Reaction score
hello is anybody out there ????

can someone pls update us on D- B situation..??!!

Reaction score
Thanks For The Update

Can someone explain to me the logic of why a player who is 26 and at the cusp of his career will be going to a serie B team, that will probably not get promoted, and if it does will not see CL for 3 yrs minimum ?

Next yr @ 27 what will D-B do ? IMO he's nuts as our team has offered him over 700 euro for domestic, and 1,000 if we make thru to cl which after yesterday is a goo shot....;.

Is it the personal managers that rule the players, or is it the Italian born players dont like to play outside ITA.?...Sammy would do very well in Greece....he would be playing for a top team, that has fanatical fans, and if he plays well he would be treated like a friggin god...not to mention if we mildly advance in europe...really all the AEK fans are really dissapointed in him ..... :conf:

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
OFFICIAL A.C. MILAN COMMUNICATION
8/10/2006
MILAN - A.C. Milan announce that they have sold Samuele Dalla Bona to S.S. Napoli.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
aekara said:
Can someone explain to me the logic of why a player who is 26 and at the cusp of his career will be going to a serie B team, that will probably not get promoted, and if it does will not see CL for 3 yrs minimum ?

Next yr @ 27 what will D-B do ? IMO he's nuts as our team has offered him over 700 euro for domestic, and 1,000 if we make thru to cl which after yesterday is a goo shot....;.

Is it the personal managers that rule the players, or is it the Italian born players dont like to play outside ITA.?...Sammy would do very well in Greece....he would be playing for a top team, that has fanatical fans, and if he plays well he would be treated like a friggin god...not to mention if we mildly advance in europe...really all the AEK fans are really dissapointed in him ..... :conf:
Tricky thing it is. Guess he has somekind of blood connection thing with that Napoli or something. Maybe the negotiations with our club didn't go well for AEK. Maybe he got even better payment from Napoli. The bottom line i think is that he didn't wan't to go outside Italy. And Napoli is a club with history, fans and ambition.
Greek league hasn't got the best reputation too, but so doesn't Serie B so that shouldn't be the reason.

Interesting that you're dissapointed in a player that didn't even play for you and had no kind of agreement that i know. I'm sure it's a very easy blow and you'll find someone who can help you more than he would have helped:)

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
bye bye... never got the chance to see u play cept for the days in chelsea...

Samuele "Sam" Dalla Bona (born February 6, 1981 in San Donà Di Piave, Venice) is an Italian footballer who currently plays for S.S.C. Napoli.

Dalla Bona was signed as a highly promising 17 year-old by Chelsea from Atalanta's youth side in October 1998. He won the club golden boot in 1998/99.[1]He made his debut for the club against Feyenoord in the Champions League a year later. With the departure of older midfielders Dennis Wise and Gustavo Poyet in 2001 and some impressive performances, Dalla Bona got an extended run in the side, making 32 appearances in that season and scoring 2 goals. The following season, he refused to sign a contract extension and was placed on the transfer list. He moved to A.C. Milan for around £1million in July 2002 [2], having played 73 games for Chelsea and scored 6 goals.

Facing competition from a star-studded AC Milan midfield containing the likes of Gennaro Gattuso, Clarence Seedorf and Andrea Pirlo, Dalla Bona's opportunities at the club were limited and he spent a year on loan at Bologna. [3]The following season he moved to Lecce [4]having made just a handful of appearances for Milan and in 2005 moved to Sampdoria for a season. [5] At the end of the championship he returned to A.C. Milan but after a few weeks he was bought by S.S.C. Napoli, in the Italian Serie B.

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
lock this thread, he was sold to napoli

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag

8/10/2006
MILAN - A.C. Milan announce that they have sold Samuele Dalla Bona to S.S. Napoli.

Moved to Football.

kataknakal

creep n weirdo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Co.
re_milan said:
lock this thread, he was sold to napoli

NOOOOOOO. i'm dreaming. we buy olds player n sold a young one. are we insane?? somebody please wake up me... :eek:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Italian Tsar said:

8/10/2006

Moved to Football.

Sold ? are they insane ? :head: What in the hell is happening with milan. :head:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
DugiNesta said:
Sold ? are they insane ? :head: What in the hell is happening with milan. :head:
Relax, we'll probably buy him back when his 34 or sth LOL
Anyway try to remember the performaces you've seen him delivering...haven't seen him? Pity. If he's satisfied to play in Serie B then i guess he's not that good. And he knows it too. So it was best for everybody and may he have a good career in Napoli and expexted promotion to Serie A:)

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Jasper said:
Relax, we'll probably buy him back when his 34 or sth LOL
Anyway try to remember the performaces you've seen him delivering...haven't seen him? Pity. If he's satisfied to play in Serie B then i guess he's not that good. And he knows it too. So it was best for everybody and may he have a good career in Napoli and expexted promotion to Serie A:)

I really like this player and I know that he could do well in Milan. But I don't think that serie b is best for him.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I think he is better than Vogel, however, it seems Milan doesn't have any interested in him. Bye Bye, good luck in Nopli, hope you can help them struggle against Juve in Serie B.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Yuchen Fish said:
I think he is better than Vogel
Whoa....I don't know about that. Dalla Bona has done nothing in Italy to suggest he is Vogel's contemporary. Dalla Bona should look for work in England. He played rather well in that country, and in the Serie A he has looked lost on most matchdays. Then again, its tough to keep up who he actually plays for. 5 teams in 4 years? Good players usually can settle down with a team.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From juventuz...
Dalla Bonna is pwning our midfield WTF IS GOING ON??????

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
FU Carlo... he was meant to be world class

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I'm afraid the opposite.... I'm afraid thiagosilva-zlatan summer scenario

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Dalla Bona talks from experience. And he got to live in a much better city than Newcastle while in the UK..

Growing up in England, Chelsea were my English team, still second to Milan. Only because of the Italians. Zola, Cudicini, Dalla Bona, Di Matteo, Casiraghi and Vialli.

Once they let Ranieri go and they got rich, I stopped :lol::lol: