Torres will score

• Total voters

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Torres On Milan Agenda?

Spanish daily 'Corriere dello Sport' say Milan are interested in signing Atletico Madrid striker Fernando Torres.

The Rossoneri have been linked with the Spaniard in the past, with Chelsea and Arsenal also said to be keen.

Although a January move has been muted, this is unlikely, with Atletico surely unwilling to let their best player leave so easily.

Any move may see Christian Vieri go in the other direction, with the Italian having impressed for one season at the Vicente Calderon in the late 1990s.

source : goal.com

El Nino is one of my favourite players , I wouldnt mind having him.. he will develeop same like Shevchenko , they have similar style .. so lets hope this is true.. even he is spanish.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
i can imagine milan Atack

sheva --- Gila ---------- Tores :D :D :D

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Kaka,,Gila, ambro, gattuso, pirlo, maldini,
Although Milan doesnt need another striker, I wouldnt mind a Torres - Vieri swap. :D

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi
To be honest, I'd be more excited about the prospect of Bobo leaving than Torres coming in. And I'd be very excited to have Torres.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
If he comes, he'll probably end up like Javi Moreno.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
It would be awesome. Hope its true but i doubt it would happen anytime soon.

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
hell YES!That would be the greatest transfer move in last years!
but well I doubt,that we are able to buy him,he'd be pretty costly and I doubt Galliani is capable to gain him...
In his place I'd try to swap him with Vieri+some money...

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
besikaka said:
Torres On Milan Agenda?

Spanish daily 'Corriere dello Sport' say Milan are interested in signing Atletico Madrid striker Fernando Torres.

The Rossoneri have been linked with the Spaniard in the past, with Chelsea and Arsenal also said to be keen.

Although a January move has been muted, this is unlikely, with Atletico surely unwilling to let their best player leave so easily.

Any move may see Christian Vieri go in the other direction, with the Italian having impressed for one season at the Vicente Calderon in the late 1990s.

source : goal.com

El Nino is one of my favourite players , I wouldnt mind having him.. he will develeop same like Shevchenko , they have similar style .. so lets hope this is true.. even he is spanish.
not your fault, but goal.com is ******** if they think corriere dello sport is a spanish daily...

i think it is unlikely that he will come, but i would favor a change from vieri to torres. torres is younger and faster and fits better into our style of attack...

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We've already had at least 3 threads on the subject... ;)

My opinion hasn't changed, so here, for the 4th time: NO, thanks.

I don't see what some people see in him, IMO he's not that impressive at all. I'd much rather have put up with hothead Cassano.

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
Passion for *9* said:
My opinion hasn't changed, so here, for the 4th time: NO, thanks.

I don't see what some people see in him, IMO he's not that impressive at all. I'd much rather have put up with hothead Cassano.

I agree.
I don't want him at Milan.

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Couldn't agree more...We don't need Torres! I still have the likes of Javi Moreno & Jose Mari fresh ih mind, not to mention some other players that have been brought in from La liga, like Redondo, Rivaldo, P.Garcia, Contra etc...It's not just in Milan that they don't *fit in*, look at Farinos, Mendieta, Guardiola...players who never managed to adopt to Serie A!
IMO we don't need any forward at all, we've got 3 damn good already + Vieri!:D

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Not happening. Vieri is staying the club confirmed it and i really doubt we are going to sign a fifth striker. It's January expect more of these fantasy rumours. :o

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
MaGasTeR said:
If he comes, he'll probably end up like Javi Moreno.
Yes, i agree with you. By the way, there is another striker comes from Spain also didn't success in Milan in 2000. Does anyone can tell me his name?

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
Yuchen Li said:
Yes, i agree with you. By the way, there is another striker comes from Spain also didn't success in Milan in 2000. Does anyone can tell me his name?

jose mari?

Leo_123

Banned
Reaction score
WTF are u guys talking about, fernado is a different/better player than Javi, Josi or any other spanish player we have had.
If we get him we would have the best foward line in europe. This kid is a star and could only do good for the team. I HOPE WE GET HIM AND FUK OFF PIPPO

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
We had a thread about him so maybe merging would b good.

The talk about that he wont do good coz Spanish players didn’t make it in Italy is nonsense.
I don’t like 2 generalized issues in life.

The talk about him been no good is even more nonsense. :eek:

Torres is the only player that I think will b the next Sheva. :star:
The guy is great + v been great 4 more than 4 years now & any1 who bother 2 watch Spanish league would know that.
He is better than both Gila + Cassano.

It wont happen coz he will cost 2 much.
Probably he will go 2 Chelsea next year coz they have management that appreciate youth players + ready 2 spend money on em.
I envy em coz of their youth policy.
Did they buy players under 25 lately ? :head:

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
Torres is a much bigger talent than Javi Moreno and Jose Mari. To finally get him to Milan would be fantastic.

Get Torres in and get Vieri and Inzaghi out of Milan, they are getting much too old and slow anyway.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Not bad, quite good actually. Vieri going and Torres coming :jump:
Torres will cost us a lot but Vieri + Eleftheropoulos going to Atletico and Torres coming in?
Althought i would prefer Cassano coming coz cheaper and proven in Serie A. but Torres would be good too.

Matmil04

* I still Believe *
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho
please we dont need another attacker we have enough already,sheva and gila should play in regularity because their are becoming unstopable and when the relation devolpe between them we are going to see many many goals and they will be the best couple in the world, oh! wait they are the best already :D then their is Inzaghi who is the best when it comes to enter to the match immiedietely when he comes on...
so as i always say we should concentrate on buying defender forfet about torres

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Yeah, and Javi Moreno was really f*cking great at Alaves, scoring goals after goals and when he ended up @ Milan sucked badly. Same with Rivaldo, for that time he was one of the best attacking midfielders/forwards in the world. Everyone can score in La Liga. And wtf, why we are thinking of strikers, when the major problem is in defence ...

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
MaGasTeR said:
Yeah, and Javi Moreno was really f*cking great at Alaves, scoring goals after goals and when he ended up @ Milan sucked badly. Same with Rivaldo, for that time he was one of the best attacking midfielders/forwards in the world. Everyone can score in La Liga. And wtf, why we are thinking of strikers, when the major problem is in defence ...
You can't judge one player based upon another player. One might adapt a hell a lot better than another. Just because one spanish player screwed up in the past doesn't mean every other player will.
Though at this current stage, we don't need anyone. Attacker or Defender, buys will come at the end of the season.

Kaka_22

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Sheva, Nesta
What's wrong with buying Torres???? Just imagine this...what if Sheva and Gila are injured at the same time??? Wouldn't it be a MAJOR problem for us??!!! Who will stand in for them, then???? The 2 old hags??? Knock on wood, man!!!!

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Passion for *9* said:
We've already had at least 3 threads on the subject... ;)

I think I opened all 3 :cool: .. I didnt want to bring back 1 year old thread , so I opened new one.. ;)

Sometimes I think , if we take him.. where we will put him ? there is already Shevchenko , Gilardino & Inzaghi .. simply there is no room for him momentally..

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MaGasTeR said:
And remind me who was our coach back then ?

Or better who is our coach now with Yanku ?
Yanku was 1 of the best flanks with Udi & now I bet u he is ruined.

Its all about coaches & how 2 use players u have.

Torres is the next sheva.
Mark my word.
I hope he join Arsenal with Wenger or Chelsea with Morinho & u we see how they will use him.

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Right Wild, just like they'r "using" Reyes....:D

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Velez Mostar said:
Right Wild, just like they'r "using" Reyes....:D
Reyes & Torres = 2 different players.

Did u hear about Reyes b4 joining Arsenal ?
If he didn’t make it then how come Real want him ?
I think Wenger once again have gave us a good player 2 enjoy.

Schedule