The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 24-01-2020, 19:55   #28601
mumbojumbo
Special Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanBG View Post
First we send Caldara on a free loan with low purchase option to Atalanta. We also agree to pay part of his wage.

Now we are ready to send Paqueta on a free loan and pay his wage too.

Next week we will pay Sevilla 20 m to take Suso. We will also cover all his wages
plus we send Calhanoglu to Galatasaray with his wages covered and all other accommodations.
Old 24-01-2020, 19:57   #28602
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
Rebic benched for Hakan.
he was never a starter to begin with

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

Old 24-01-2020, 19:57   #28603
Rossoneri97
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
he was never a starter to begin with
Hakan never scored a free kick for us I think.
Old 24-01-2020, 19:58   #28604
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Quote:
genuinely gifted strikers like ******* with amazing instincts

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
Old 24-01-2020, 19:58   #28605
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossoneri97 View Post

Signature
Quote:

Old 24-01-2020, 19:59   #28606
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Dude dont start. Musacchio is 10x kjaer, dont get me wrong. Musa is handicap with honors.
not 10x but 2-3x.

Signature
Quote:

Old 24-01-2020, 20:00   #28607
ROSSONERI7
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossoneri97 View Post
I remember at least one, from the right hand side, be bounced it in front of the goalie. Clever.

Signature
60 Millions are better spent on 1 quality player than 3 average players.
We won't get anywhere by replacing players with others that are just 2% better
Old 24-01-2020, 20:01   #28608
vB9
Man with a Plan

I buzz of John Lithgow... guy is aces

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
Old 24-01-2020, 20:02   #28609
CapitanoMaldini
With Arrogance

Fav. Players: Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Laudrup, Maradona, Zidane, Reus

Again, I'm pretty sure it's because Roma and Moose are both on 4 YCs.....
Old 24-01-2020, 20:02   #28610
Hitchens
Progress of a kind

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
Originally Posted by vB9 View Post
I buzz of John Lithgow... guy is aces
Best Churchill ever
Old 24-01-2020, 20:06   #28611
vB9
Man with a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
Best Churchill ever

Possibly, possibly... I do like Brian Cox's portrayal also.

Signature
Old 24-01-2020, 20:18   #28612
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
I get this. But,

Well run clubs know how to manage such impatient youngsters. We are not a well run club.

I don’t particularly care about Paqueta, I think he’s a limited player. But I think Piatek is one of those genuinely gifted strikers like Inzaghi with amazing instincts, who’s going through a bad patch. A club like Milan should have a management who knows how to value such players and knows how to help them through their anxieties and trepidations.

But we are owned by someone who’s constantly looking to sell us, our CEO is a person hired solely to strengthen our P&L, our technical director is a glorified model hired to purchase loyalty from the fans, and our coach is the definition of a journeyman mediocre Serie a manager.

It’s sad.
I get what you mean and you could possibly be very right. But where do you get the confidence from that it's entirely on the management and not on the player - or at least partly on him?

A player who is talking about his future worth once he gets sold while he's the undisputed starter for this team... I can't find the source right now but last year, during his incredible run, I read somewhere a statement of his saying Milan is only a station before he gets to a bigger team (that somehow went totally under the radar). That's not being impatient. That's being self-centered to an extent that will do damage wherever he goes no matter the management if you ask me.

I don't know. I'm not inside the club, so I won't act like I knew how the management is missmanaging or not missmanaging the situation. But Piatek for sure can't and shouldn't be deresponsabilized with such outcomings from both him and his father.
Old 24-01-2020, 20:24   #28613
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Your worst post
The worst is yet to come.
Old 24-01-2020, 20:27   #28614
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSSONERI7 View Post
I remember at least one, from the right hand side, be bounced it in front of the goalie. Clever.
Fiorentina 5-1
Old 24-01-2020, 20:30   #28615
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Old 24-01-2020, 20:34   #28616
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Default The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
I get what you mean and you could possibly be very right. But where do you get the confidence from that it's entirely on the management and not on the player - or at least partly on him?

A player who is talking about his future worth once he gets sold while he's the undisputed starter for this team... I can't find the source right now but last year, during his incredible run, I read somewhere a statement of his saying Milan is only a station before he gets to a bigger team (that somehow went totally under the radar). That's not being impatient. That's being self-centered to an extent that will do damage wherever he goes no matter the management if you ask me.

I don't know. I'm not inside the club, so I won't act like I knew how the management is missmanaging or not missmanaging the situation. But Piatek for sure can't and shouldn't be deresponsabilized with such outcomings from both him and his father.

Piatek is a 23/24 year old youth who’s staring at a 10-12 yr career which involves making a lot of money followed pretty much by a long retired life.

He has no loyalty to Milan nor to Serie A nor to us, Milan fans.

This is the situation with 99% of young talents whom Milan would scout these days.

Milan’s management needs to know how to manage such situations, because it’s going to be exactly the same mindset that a Theo Hernandez or an Ismael Bennacer or a Rafael Leao would have when their time comes. We aren’t in 2007 anymore.

If we think Theo has fallen deep in love with Milan thanks to the shared croissant with Maldini at Ibiza, we are delusional.

Signature
Old 24-01-2020, 20:35   #28617
Pingu
Theonomenal

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Paquetá's agent Eduardo Uram: “We are in Italy with Lucas and he does not suffering from a depressive condition, nor does he have any reason to be depressed. He is accompanied by his family, supported by everyone. A return to Brazil is completely ruled out.”

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 24-01-2020, 20:36   #28618
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Old 24-01-2020, 20:37   #28619
Kaka92
Gae

Fav. Players: MMS.

We can't sell anyone but meanwhile, De Snake will be PSG player.

How the hell anyone rate this guy anymore? He's for midtable Serie A clubs, at the best.
Old 24-01-2020, 20:40   #28620
Pingu
Theonomenal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka92 View Post
We can't sell anyone but meanwhile, De Snake will be PSG player.

How the hell anyone rate this guy anymore? He's for midtable Serie A clubs, at the best.
DES is like the one kid who somehow just breezes by with luck. Goes to Juve, wins titles. Going to PSG and will win titles. Average player at best but kudos to him for making it work.

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Closed Thread