Edmund Hottor Thread

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Surname: Hottor
First name: Edmund Etse
Pseudonym: Edmund Hottor
Date of birth: 06.05.1993
Age-group: 1993
Height: 180cm
Nationality: Ghanaian
Position: Midfielder, Attacking midfielder
Club: US Triestina Calcio

Born May 6, 1993 in Accra, Ghanaian capital, Edmund Hottor is the youngest player to have made his debut in Serie B with Triestina. Midfielder of only 16 years Hottor has gained the trust of coach Luca Gotti, and was called up in the first team for the pre-season making a handful of appearances in the Tim Cup and friendly matches. Standing at 180cm and weighing 74 kg, Hottor wears the jersey number 14 jersey for the Alabardati.

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
Thank god somebody made this thread and I think Milan have acquired this youngster...
I guess this news is a week old on goal.crap but nobody ever mentioned that...

EDIT: Milan and Trestina have a co-ownership deal for Ghanaian

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
You started with Triestina and immediately came to Milan. How do you feel?
"I can not but be happy about the positive news. It's the dream of every footballer to play on a team which such importance. For now, however, I'm focused on Triestina. I'll talk to my agent and we will evaluate everything."

Who gets the thanks for this opportunity of a lifetime?
"I thank the meantime, the DS De Falco, who brought me to Triestina, and my attorney (Giusti note) that I have always followed. But above all I thank the coach who made me and gave me begin by making me the confidence to play. Moreover, my mates who have always supported me. "

Tell us about your debut?
"I was on the bench with Gorgon. Princivalli He was hurt after five minutes, and let me in Sum. In the first ten minutes was a big thrill."

When Somma told you to get what you tried?
"Meanwhile, I thanked God, who gave me this opportunity, and then I immediately thought of all my affections."

From there, you have not been taken more
"Yes and I'm glad I did what the coach asked me to repay his confidence. I hope to continue like this."

From there they laid eyes on you all great: Milan, Inter and Juve
"I can not but be happy, a dream come true. But this, again, thanks to the mystery. I, with great humility, I placed at his disposal, but also young and I have to keep doing what I always requires not forgetting his advice. I hope to still be useful to the cause of Triestina.

How did you arrive in Italy?
"I came through my agent, which led me to audition in Livorno. I took the test three weeks, have not understood my value, then I went a week in Modena, but I left because he may not believed in me. In the end I went to Trieste thanks to De Falco, who gave me this opportunity and that I want to thank for this opportunity of my life. "

Tell us a bit 'of your life?
"I was born in Ghana, with three brothers and I lost my dad to ten years. From there we had some difficulties in the family because we were at school and my mother did not work. At that point he started. When she got the chance for Italy, I realized it was a great opportunity for me and for them. play up to help my family who remained in Ghana. "

In addition to the field you are committing to school because you have the highest grades
"Yes, sometimes but I can not go because I workout in the morning, but I will try to recover as soon as possible."

When did you leave Ghana What did you feel?
"The first months were difficult, I had to learn the language and it was very difficult. Now, though, is going very well and I'm finding very well.

When you were told to come to Italy, seeing the link with your mother and your brothers, what they thought?
"They understood that this was my dream and they were very happy."

But you found a second family in Italy?
"Yes, thanks to them I also made this quantum leap. If I had not had this family would not have had the opportunity to stay and play in Italy, but particularly in their family, I found a wonderful, extraordinary, fabulous who welcomed me as if I was a child. I feel like mine. "

How do you describe on and off?
"In the field I go very hard, but off the field is a quiet guy, who likes to stay home or take a stroll downtown with friends."

And maybe play with playstation home?
"Yes, we also play in retreat with Godeas.

As for the other entertainment are very quiet?
"Yes, very shy."

Desailly is your idol?
"It 'an idol of all Africans. And' one who has done great things."

Who inspires you?
"A Sissoko, a player physically and technically sound good, always busy not never pulls back for the team, crucial in midfield."

You compare to Ambrosini, I see you in him?
"Ambrosini is a very important player, with great quality and experience. In him I see me."

You see as his heir?
"I hope so"

Your older boys, when they heard of AC Milan, what did they say?
"I am delighted, but if I have this opportunity I have to say thanks especially to them because they put at my disposal their experience."

Did you expect that Ghana could win the World Under 20?
"I did not expect, but there was the captain, who is a friend of mine with whom I talked often. They worked hard and done a great World Cup."

There is also talk of a possible arrival in Italy of Badu; you advice?
"Playing in Europe is the dream of every player, I can arrive in Italy."

Now do you see in your future? Milan?
"We hope so."

In Trieste what leaves?
"In Trieste I leave many things: the coach, classmates and more.

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
This boy is gonna be a BEAST! He is only 16 years old and he is 180 cm. he was tracked from Barca, Inter, Juve, Palermo, Genoa... he will be amazing, he have great physical attributes. I just hope we land him...

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
is he gonna stay at triestina, he is a beast and has great physical attributes. i hope we get him and he turns out awesome like essien

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
A midfielder, nice. We can use young midfielder, don't always a new forward is nice.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
we need to start signing some young talented defenders though.

saby

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i haven't seen him play, any vids? culdn't find anything

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
i haven't seen him play, any vids? culdn't find anything

he's only played one proffesional game in his career, i doubt he'll have highlights or vids.

i doubt any of us have seen him play.

im happy with this signing, along with zigoni, berreta, verdi, el gato, adiyiah and hottor we really are signing the cream of the crop in the under 18 department.

saby

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
he's only played one proffesional game in his career, i doubt he'll have highlights or vids.

i doubt any of us have seen him play.

im happy with this signing, along with zigoni, berreta, verdi, el gato, adiyiah and hottor we really are signing the cream of the crop in the under 18 department.

hahaha, that explains it. thanks :D

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
he has a fucking head, good follow ambros path :D

what the hell why do we have so many dms :D
gattuso
ambro
flamini
strasser
and this guy :D
lol we tried out carda and we wanted gago at one time :eek:

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
he has a fucking head, good fllow ambros path :D

what the hell why do we have so many dms :D
gattuso
ambro
flamini
strasser
and this guy :D
lol we tried out carda and we wanted gago at one time :eek:

when we were under ance we played with 2 or sometimes 3 a game, so he wanted quite a few. but under leo we only play with 1 so it makes it seem like we have loads. any way. rino and ambro are old and by the time strasser and hottor come of age they will be on their last legs.

same with zigoni and pippo. pippo will retire this season and zigoni will fill in.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
is zigoni that good?? i know he is rated high and he scored few goals in pre season that was a nice move playing in milan first team in the intial days so that he know that we trust him

what happened to other forwards in primavera unless paloschi turn in to a phenomenon he is not going to be bought back

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
paloschi will be brought back. zigoni will probably go on loan to some serie A team and if he does well he'll be brought back.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In other related news Milan have officially completed the owning rights of U.S Triestina Calcio which will part take in the Primavera representing Milan next season.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
paloschi will be brought back. zigoni will probably go on loan to some serie A team and if he does well he'll be brought back.
I've not seen Zigoni play, but it would be one hell of a transfer if he goes out from Primavera to Serie A side. I prefer he goes to a Serie B side, get decent playing time, and then...judging from what he gives...Milan will decide what is best for him.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
is zigoni that good?? i know he is rated high and he scored few goals in pre season that was a nice move playing in milan first team in the intial days so that he know that we trust him

what happened to other forwards in primavera unless paloschi turn in to a phenomenon he is not going to be bought back

Zigoni didn't score in pre-season for us. He missed big oppurtinuties.

I also don't see him in a Serie A next season. Serie B should suit him better for now.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
мιℓαηєℓℓσ;615843 said:
In other related news Milan have officially completed the owning rights of U.S Triestina Calcio which will part take in the Primavera representing Milan next season.

I don't get it ... are they now our Primavera squad? Something like a feeder club?

Interesting buy. Hope he turns out to be good. Can't say I'm not excited :D

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
Today finally Galliani said it... we are acquiring Hottor... tomorrow he will be in Milanelo for medical and he will join in the Primavera.
Let me tell you something about this boy... to be 180 cm and have 16 years old, and to play in the senior team against footballers who can be your fathers and in the same time to be asked from Inter, Juve, Barca, Napoli, Palermo... that's quality boys!
We have beast!!

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
Today finally Galliani said it... we are acquiring Hottor... tomorrow he will be in Milanelo for medical and he will join in the Primavera.
Let me tell you something about this boy... to be 180 cm and have 16 years old, and to play in the senior team against footballers who can be your fathers and in the same time to be asked from Inter, Juve, Barca, Napoli, Palermo... that's quality boys!
We have beast!!

source please

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Milannews.it source

Im so happy we got him he is the next Essien. BTW can he play in coppa against Novara next week??.

it will be exciting to see him play. thank god we signed him. many team was looking after him :)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As if Adiyah wasn't enough, are we going on an all-African bender now? Sakes.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Milannews.it source

Im so happy we got him he is the next Essien. BTW can he play in coppa against Novara next week??.

it will be exciting to see him play. thank god we signed him. many team was looking after him :)

lol, ur calling some 16 year old the next essien, but you all write off adiyiah, mr golden ball as crap?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
As if Adiyah wasn't enough, are we going on an all-African bender now? Sakes.

rasisisiisisisisisisiiisisisisiisisisisisiistic x 10.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol, ur calling some 16 year old the next essien, but you all write off adiyiah, mr golden ball as crap?

My main concern is his actual age. But if he is still young, I got a good feeling about him being our wide forward (backup / prospect).

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
OMFG we have to play 8 games ( -1 gone) only in January, two of them for Italian Cup, we really need Primavera now. Good would be to see Hottor, Zigoni, Albetrrazzi, Berreta, Ikande, Barbini and the massters most wanted STRASSER giving a hand.

Schedule