Gennaro Gattuso Thread

When is the first clash between Gattuso and Zamparini?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
This is a clear sign that the management have given up on this season and looking for a new coach for next season.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
His managerial record is appalling at senior level. Hopefully motivation and scaring the shit out of them will be enough.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
This is a clear sign that the management have given up on this season and looking for a new coach for next season.

Or maybe owner has given up on this management and he won't let them start a new long term plan.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Ringhio is a separate nickname and I don't think Rino came from that. Gennarinos in Italy are called Rino for short. Not just Gattuso.

Gennarino is for kids right

He's always been Gennaro to us

217.jpg

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Unbelievable, Gattuso the next one that will be sacrificed. Is there a limit on how many former legends we can throw under the bus lolol. My god I really thought after all this time the circus act was over. This clown show will never end.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Tbh, I think it's clear that he's been given until the end of the season.

Him not being a 'caretaker' means we're not looking for someone else immediately. It doesn't mean he's our coach for the next decade come what may.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Let's look at the positives. One thing I've been looking for this season is that chip on the shoulder of the players. Maybe Gattuso can make that happen.

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Brace yourselves for 7th place guys.

Can't wait until the Chinese charlatans, Mirabelli and Fassone fuck off. This is why Maldini rejected us, he wasn't going to jump aboard a sinking ship and have his name tainted by yet another thoughtless, panic-mode decision.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I'm sure he will do good. Maybe not miracles, but better than Montella

Fuck the haters

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
I'm amazed if anyone thinks keeping Montella was the better move.
Any manager in the league would've done a better job than him this season. He was blind to the fact that we were awful, with an excuse after each result, that we deserved more. The truth is that we've been lucky to get the wins we have got. He was shameful. That is something that Gattuso definitely won't bring to the club. He will demand effort. He is a real leader. The talent is there. Talent alone should've got us more points this season, but the stubborn tactics and mentality of Montella prevented even that.

He appears to have the hunger to learn, he will not have an ego and knows the meaning of sacrifice. He has the experience of working with great managers and I trust him to do what is best for the club, over what is best for him.

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I'm wondering what our opponents are thinking now. They must be scared shitless by thd might of Genaro GOATuso.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm amazed if anyone thinks keeping Montella was the better move.
Any manager in the league would've done a better job than him this season. He was blind to the fact that we were awful, with an excuse after each result, that we deserved more. The truth is that we've been lucky to get the wins we have got. He was shameful. That is something that Gattuso definitely won't bring to the club. He will demand effort. He is a real leader. The talent is there. Talent alone should've got us more points this season, but the stubborn tactics and mentality of Montella prevented even that.

He appears to have the hunger to learn, he will not have an ego and knows the meaning of sacrifice. He has the experience of working with great managers and I trust him to do what is best for the club, over what is best for him.

Every manager lies and many make themselves look bad if it keeps the attention from the players, please take Montella´s interviews with a grain of salt.

There is room to be much worse than Montella who achieved a mid table point-average, maybe Gattuso will put us into relegation team level.

I hope Gattuso does well put I´m not optimistic and I´m usually more on the optimistic side when it comes to football.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Brace yourselves for 7th place guys.

Can't wait until the Chinese charlatans, Mirabelli and Fassone fuck off. This is why Maldini rejected us, he wasn't going to jump aboard a sinking ship and have his name tainted by yet another thoughtless, panic-mode decision.

Oooorrrr

This is a caretaker until next season

Calma

And

Reported, Matteo Bonetti

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Both a horrible and cool appointment at the same time

I don't think he'll ever be a good coach and my expectations of him are really low, but i'll never hate on him if we lose games/suck. Best of luck to him, really hope he can do well

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

I've never lost all enthusiasm this early into the season. It has usually lasted until at least February in the previous seasons.

I love to watch teams grow, but I can't see the team going in a long-term positive direction when we don't even have the right players to build around(for the midfield, attack and fullbacks). No coach can do anything about that - until at least the next winter mercato, but probably even longer than that since the owners seem to have given up on this season.

Which is why we need Rino. He's the only one that can make these remaining months interesting.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rino is only a short-term solution for the time being. Don't mind him going nuts with the tactics and line-ups. I don't expect him to be here by the end of May 2018 so there will be no bitching about any results, at all.

Glidermaster moves on to another team and becomes a legend coach. Has the stadium named after him. Not-a-single-fuck-given. Same mentality when promising players left. Pieces of shit.

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
Hopefully Rino make this stupid squad shit their pants. I know Bonucci needs a good fist up his arse.

Are B&G back by any chance?:fp: This looks like a classic circus decision.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I'm sure he will do good. Maybe not miracles, but better than Montella

Fuck the haters

Nobody is hating on Gattuso you *******. People are just pointing out that he has been consistently shite as a coach.

Him getting the job, instead of any other competent proven Serie A coach is a reflection of the poor job our management continues to do.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nobody is hating on Gattuso you *******. People are just pointing out that he has been consistently shite as a coach.

Him getting the job, instead of any other competent proven Serie A coach is a reflection of the poor job our management continues to do.
Would you rather sign some bullshit Sousa right now or wait until summer when Conte, Klopp and maybe even Carlo might be available?

There are no good coaches on the market right now. And committing to another "decent" one isn't going to cut it.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
:thumbsup:

I've never lost all enthusiasm this early into the season. It has usually lasted until at least February in the previous seasons.

I love to watch teams grow, but I can't see the team going in a long-term positive direction when we don't even have the right players to build around(for the midfield, attack and fullbacks). No coach can do anything about that - until at least the next winter mercato, but probably even longer than that since the owners seem to have given up on this season.

Which is why we need Rino. He's the only one that can make these remaining months interesting.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Give him a lifetime contract as Primavera coach
:thumbsup: - http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3310...-punched-and-kicked-by-gattuso-on-his-road-to

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
Has more experience than Sacchi before he managed Milan

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
More experience than Zidane as well.
Zidane literally never been a head coach before taking over at Real.
At Real that competes for CL. :lol:

Schedule