1/2 - Germany (0) vs. Spain (1) - July 7th

Who will get to the final?

• Total voters

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
I'm sorry but if you're swallowing spanish diving (lol, 2 danied penalties) I can only ask you to never be a referee. Otherwise you'll only ruin matches just like the referee from Japan and the one from Uzbequistan.

During the penalty against Spain the spanish invaded the area and the referee did nothing.

I don't say I accept their diving, but how can anyone think spain not disadvantaged by referee sometime too in this WC is beyond me.

And you see the games huh ?
Chile playing very brutal with their hard tackle, and its expected they will receive red card sooner or later.

Portugal red ? that player who receive it is the dirtiest f***er in the game.

So the conclusion is they should receive the red card on that time ? No they shouldn't, but its expected .

And you saying Spain cheated again paraguay, awhile "elbow-fest" they do when match against Japan.

lol, Double-Standard..

No one is clean when the tournament itself full of shite referee.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
I didn't get impressed because I was expecting it from him.

He's the kind of player that people think that sucks only because can't run very fast.

yeah I have always been pretty impressed with him, with his size its impressive how few cards he draws, he is a very solid player

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
If Italy or Germany played the way Spain have - two holding players, crowded midfield, loads of possession for possession's sake - I reckon they would get slaughtered for being dull.
And when did Italy ever created like 6-7+ chances in a game vs a good team ?
If our Milan played like Spain then half this forum would be masturbating all over the forum.
This Spain remind me a lot of the Milan that butchered Barca.
You know the game that 99% of this forum didnt even watch.
That massive Barca was surrounded in the midfield & Romario + co didnt get one single ball the entire game.
How did Milan do that ?
Did they attack the fuck out of Barca ?
Nope , one word -- > midfield.
Again , all the ppl denying this Spain from the praise they deserve for how good are they in cutting the air from their opponent should take some of their posting time about worthless shit + get educated about the team they love.
Watch some of the real Milan during the golden era specially the Barcelona massacre.
How do you think Milan won the game ?
By attacking the shit out of Barca simply coz you read the score was 4-0 ?
They prevented Barca from playing same as Spain prevented Germany from playing & Milan scored 4 goals simply for having better finishers & coz Barca stupidly thought they are gonna massacre Milan while Germany played 10 men defending.

So they are reliant on Villa ?
So what ?
Torres as there only finisher was shit & Villa stepped in.
Didnt hear 90% of the ppl in this forum complain we used to be Kaka reliant.

LOL @ most of their moves come from Inie & Ramos.
Did you even watch the game ?
Pedro alone did more than those two combined.
And I guess Xavi's 5+ clinical passes/ game doesnt count since no Spanish player was able to finish with finish is the key word.

Buhuuuuuuuuuuuuuu they cant score more than 1 vs a 10 men in defense Germany.
Yeah , lets spare the team who is sitting back with a hope for a lucky goal over the team who is trying to figure a way to penetrate that wall of men + not getting lucky in the chances he was able to create.

And this two holding midfielder is a ******** theory + have no real indication if the team is defensive or offensive.
One of those holding midfielder had like 5 chances to score be his shot went wild as fuck.
They have Ramos who constantly bombarding his flank forward.
A team can play 5-4-1 & still attack more than a 3-3-4 team.

Last edited:

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
I don't say I accept their diving, but how can anyone think spain not disadvantaged by referee sometime too in this WC is beyond me.

And you see the games huh ?
Chile playing very brutal with their hard tackle, and its expected they will receive red card sooner or later.

Portugal red ? that player who receive it is the dirtiest f***er in the game.

So the conclusion is they should receive the red card on that time ? No they shouldn't, but its expected .

And you saying Spain cheated again paraguay, awhile "elbow-fest" they do when match against Japan.

lol, Double-Standard..

No one is clean when the tournament itself full of shite referee.

No, it wasn't expected. They're playing tough, not violent.

I don't think you ever saw Champions League and Libertadores. Many teams use to play tough and don't have players being red carded.

Using your theory, Milan should not be champion in 2006.

This is the most pussy WC ever.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fucking hell, Wild. Why so angry?

If our Milan played like Spain then half this forum would be masturbating all over the forum.

Maybe half this forum would - if Milan were winning. The other half, depending on whether they liked the coach or not, would most likely be complaining about Milan playing too slowly.

That massive Barca was surrounded in the midfield & Romario + co didnt get one single ball the entire game.
How did Milan do that ?

I defended Ancelotti, remember? I don't need the value of midfield dominance explained to me.

Again , all the ppl denying this Spain from the praise they deserve for how good are they in cutting the air from their opponent should take some of their posting time about worthless shit + get educated about the team they love.

You need to get past this idea that everyone apart from you is an idiot. It's making you paranoid. When did I ever deny that this is a very good Spanish side? All I've said about them is that I don't find their style of play as entertaining as the majority of pundits, posters and devotees of the English media seem to.

If teams are going to play possession-based football, I like to see them move the ball quickly and use that to stretch the opposition. With regard to attacking football in general, I like to watch teams who play with width and pace. It's just a matter of personal preference. And just because I don't particularly enjoy watching Spain, that doesn't mean I don't respect them for being an effective team.

So what ?

You didn't hear most Milan fans admitting to their own side being a one-man-team? Well, there's a surprise.

There's a whole world of football discussion outside this forum, and in that world Milan were heavily criticised for their reliance on Kaka', even when they were winning the CL in '07. And Inter, for instance, were frequently slaughtered for their over-reliance on Ibrahimovic. Yet Spain aren't criticised for their reliance on Villa, and Arsenal, for example, don't get attacked for being carried by Fabregas.

My point is that a team's image can distort people's perception of the reality of their style of play. Arsenal and Spain are viewed as wonderful attacking sides, and on paper they both have several glamorous, talented players, so their huge reliance on their one star is rarely mentioned, and certainly isn't seen as a problem.

LOL @ most of their moves come from Inie & Ramos. Did you even watch the game ?
And I guess Xavi's 5+ clinical passes/ game doesnt count since no Spanish player was able to finish with finish is the key word.

Not most of their moves; most of their movement. Busquets, Alonso and Xavi tend to move just enough to make a little bit of space to receive a ball to feet and play a pass. That's not a criticism of them; that's just their game. Despite Villa pulling wide to make the pitch bigger and the occasional forward run by Capdevila, Iniesta and Ramos have generally been the only ones consistently making penetrating runs. Iniesta's work rate off the ball is out of this world.

I'll admit that against Germany their movement was better with the introduction of Pedro.

I'm not sure why you're talking about Xavi's passing here. I'm talking about movement. Although Xavi's opportunities to show his full ability have been severely limited by Spain's lack of forward movement.

Yeah , lets spare the team who is sitting back with a hope for a lucky goal over the team who is trying to figure a way to penetrate that wall of men + not getting lucky in the chances he was able to create.

Yes, I like Germany better than Spain. You've got me. If that personal preference means I know nothing about football, I really don't care.

And this two holding midfielder is a ******** theory + have no real indication if the team is defensive or offensive.

Firstly, don't patronise me.

Secondly, I think you're arguing against a point I never made. My point was actually quite similar to what you're saying about how a team's formation looks on paper doesn't necessarily indicate how attacking/defensive they are. There are a lot of people out there who either can't or don't want to look beyond things like numbers of defensive midfielders. The majority of the UK media and football fans in this country will hear "2 defensive midfielders", and if it's a team they don't like (e.g. Italy), they'll immediately write them off as a negative team.

They also tend to be extremely critical about sides who wear the opposition down with extended periods of directionless possession. Yet when it's Spain, the media and the public love them for it, and talk endlessly about how entertaining their style of play is.

As I've said above with regard to Spain's reliance on Villa, it's all about image. If Italy or Germany played the way Spain do, it wouldn't matter how many chances they created, because, unlike Spain, they're not viewed as exciting teams. They would still be written off as boring and negative.

******** theory

You would have much more interesting, productive discussions if you cut this crap out and engage in proper debate rather than attacking people.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
don't argue with him calum, you're assuming he actually reads your argument and puts thought to it. I don't think anyone's post said they weren't effective... just that the media ove affair with spain being some paradigm of attacking football was a) annoying and b) inaccurate.

I think what they've done is actually what they need.... old spain attacked too hard and would always love

overall though calum, beautifully written.... kind of like spains play ;)

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No, it wasn't expected. They're playing tough, not violent.

I don't think you ever saw Champions League and Libertadores. Many teams use to play tough and don't have players being red carded.

Using your theory, Milan should not be champion in 2006.

This is the most pussy WC ever.

Bleh, playing tough is different than playing violent, you can charge your opponent but you can't tackle opponent feet without targeting ball.... I don't think you ever watch the best Gattuso game in his life then, where he brutally charging and outplay rooney and CR without intention to trying break their legs or elbowing their face...

Last edited:

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bleh, playing tough is different than playing violent, you can charge your opponent but you can't tackle opponent feet without targeting ball.... I don't think you ever watch the best Gattuso game in his life then, where he brutally charging and outplay rooney and CR without intention to trying break their legs or elbowing their face...

I agree and I don't think that Paraguay did it to Spain.

I watched Gattuso doing it and I use to defend Ambrosini when almost every Milan fan said that he's not to Milan calibre.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I agree and I don't think that Paraguay did it to Spain.

I watched Gattuso doing it and I use to defend Ambrosini when almost every Milan fan said that he's not to Milan calibre.

yes, they not... they do it against Japan though... My point is "no one clean" in this WC, yes spain is dirty, but the teams you accused cheated by spain like Paraguay and Chile is not clean too.

Btw I like Ambro, but give captain armband is a mistake for me, because that means we gonna play him in every match. And from what I see his stamina already declining to do that.

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
The big difference, if the way Paraguay and Chile played was cheating, is that Spain/Netherlands were rewarded for it, while the other less popular nations were punished.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The big difference, if the way Paraguay and Chile played was cheating, is that Spain/Netherlands were rewarded for it, while the other less popular nations were punished.

Perfect.

There's no punishment to the finalists. I wonder how's gonna be this final. Both trying to cheat.

I'm betting on Spain and one of the reasons is that I don't think that Van Bommel will avoid yellow/red cards playing against professional divers.

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic

You need to get past this idea that everyone apart from you is an idiot. It's making you paranoid. When did I ever deny that this is a very good Spanish side? All I've said about them is that I don't find their style of play as entertaining as the majority of pundits, posters and devotees of the English media seem to.

+1000.

They also tend to be extremely critical about sides who wear the opposition down with extended periods of directionless possession. Yet when it's Spain, the media and the public love them for it, and talk endlessly about how entertaining their style of play is.

I agree. I dunno if I posted it here, but it really annoys me how Spain's sideways passing is somehow beautiful football, but if any other team does it's regarded as "lack of creativity".

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol I say that Spain is in this final because didn't face a well-prepared big boy and you just suppose that:

Like there were only Brazil, Italy and Spain at WC. You're brilliant!

I meant Del Piero, not De Rossi. I just typed wrong.

You got really hurt with this Torres thing, didn't you? Relax dude, at least he's a good actor.

Yeah, so cool that you don't even have arguments. I bet you tried to find spanish names to compare with them but then you realized there aren't and now you're just "aaaaa... I'll be sarcastic to try to makes things look better for me and Spain".

Lippi doesn't get the level of Del Bosque? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously? A tactic genius compared with one more manager carried by Real Madrid's money? Who're going to praise now? Rikjaard?

I'm really trying to understand how some of you became Milan fans. Shouldn't you be cheering for Barcelona, Real Madrid or, I don't know, some other team who plays an outstanding football like Betis or Recreativo Hueva?

Sure you don't get the balls talk. That's why you're supporting Spain. :)

awwwhhhh loooolz

You know since your new here and all and @ the same time trying to act all smart and shit (trying to write where other peoples allegiance lies @, discredit that if it doesnt fit you agenda) you might at least turn your brain on for a second, check peoples post history and find out where they stand on certain clubs, in my case particularly barcelona, real merda and spain, before you make a complete tard of you self.

And yeah, again i ask kindly, what is this ball talk you keep bringing up with italy as an example since everyone knows its just italian football that defines diving, cheating, spending most of their time rolling on the pitch (as a matter of fact serie A is so bad the federation should really think of measuring individual players ADPS (average dives per second) so they can punish all these pussies from getting used to it and cheating just as much in CL, EL, WCs....)...........that man you have in your avatar, assuming your favorite milan player, the only difference between him and torres is that he wears the captains armband yet spends just as much time faking fouls on the pitch. Double standards at its best.

Also i ask you to define these fuoriclasse spain doesnt have. Last time i checked both xavi and iniesta are on the verge of winning more than totti and del piero ever had, are rated as the best in their position world wide and are forming, and defining the glory of the team thats arguably one of the best of the past 10 years (barcelona).
What makes by your standards totti a galactically better player than lets say xavi? I get why you brought up del piero but totti??, since were really trying to compare the 06 italian NT to todays spanish NT, part from the penalty vs australia he really didnt do much else (or did he?? srry, him defining primitivism in the past 5 years kind made me forget totti belongs anywhere near the best players).

Also about getting hurt, i noticed most people that bash spain and are getting so bitter about them being in the final are the same who get truly badly buthurt every time somebody slams anything related to italian football.
Why is that? Is that really because you hate diving (looolz, it cant be that since you like the italian NT and ambrozini) or it because the various xavis, puyols, iniestas, busquaets..............will truly eclipse most of what the best italian football players (del piero, cannavaro, pirlo (lol not really anywhere near the best) achieved during the past ten years? Serious question, no troll.

Last edited:

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
awwwhhhh loooolz

You know since your new here and all and @ the same time trying to act all smart and shit (trying to write where other peoples allegiance lies @, discredit that if it doesnt fit you agenda) you might at least turn your brain on for a second, check peoples post history and find out where they stand on certain clubs, in my case particularly barcelona, real merda and spain, before you make a complete tard of you self.

You bet I will!

I would argue but when you compared Ambrosini with Torres, I concluded that it doesn't worth an answer.

I'm just trying to understand how some of you guys fell in love with Milan. I guess you think this club is from Spain.

You better cheer for Recreativo Hueva. At least they never had Ancelotti.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You need to get past this idea that everyone apart from you is an idiot. It's making you paranoid.
You would have much more interesting, productive discussions if you cut this crap out and engage in proper debate rather than attacking people.
Why would I be angry ?
And where did I say everyone but me is an idiot ?
Dont get defensive about your IQ coz I dont think you are an idiot.
Better ?
And if using some bad words during an argument is considered attacking ppl then I guess "fucking hell" hurt my feelings so bad that I didnt get your point.

When did I ever deny that this is a very good Spanish side? All I've said about them is that I don't find their style of play as entertaining as the majority of pundits, posters and devotees of the English media seem to.
Yeah if this Spanish team is overrated then I really dont know what do you call their rivals who were supposed to carry the beautiful football flag of this world banging teams 4 & 5 goals & yet played with all the team minus Klose behind the ball.
I really cant wait to hear your constructive criticism of that team.

If teams are going to play possession-based football, I like to see them move the ball quickly and use that to stretch the opposition. With regard to attacking football in general, I like to watch teams who play with width and pace. It's just a matter of personal preference. And just because I don't particularly enjoy watching Spain, that doesn't mean I don't respect them for being an effective team.
Yeah , something like what the germs did vs Spain.
And Spain is Villa dependent that they played their best game when Villa had his worst game in this world cup.

My point is that a team's image can distort people's perception of the reality of their style of play. Arsenal and Spain are viewed as wonderful attacking sides, and on paper they both have several glamorous, talented players, so their huge reliance on their one star is rarely mentioned, and certainly isn't seen as a problem.
Teams tend to look to the easiest way out of problems same as every person in this world.
So if they have someone who can make em win faster then why this is a problem ?
Inter had Zlatan & they used him but as soon as he was gone they played even better.
And dont fool yourself , considering Messi or Villa Barca & Spain is plain ridiculous since their strength is Xavi + co & their impressive ability to force their style in 99% of the games they play.
Keep the core of both team & replace those Villa or Messi with any other good ST & you wont miss much but replace Xavi & co while keeping Villa then you wont have the same Spain.
If you must say then they are Xavi-Inie reliant than anything else.

Not most of their moves; most of their movement. Busquets, Alonso and Xavi tend to move just enough to make a little bit of space to receive a ball to feet and play a pass. That's not a criticism of them; that's just their game. Despite Villa pulling wide to make the pitch bigger and the occasional forward run by Capdevila, Iniesta and Ramos have generally been the only ones consistently making penetrating runs. Iniesta's work rate off the ball is out of this world.
And how many movers you require in a team so you give you approval ?

Yes, I like Germany better than Spain. You've got me. If that personal preference means I know nothing about football, I really don't care.
It doesnt mean you know nothing but it means you are just taking a piss.
Criticizing a team for not playing entertaining football against a team who played with 10 men behind the ball scream blind biased than ignorant.

I cant wait for you to write examples about teams who simply destroy teams they play like what Milan used to do & what Spain is doing & yet the media & the public criticize.

As I've said above with regard to Spain's reliance on Villa, it's all about image. If Italy or Germany played the way Spain do, it wouldn't matter how many chances they created, because, unlike Spain, they're not viewed as exciting teams. They would still be written off as boring and negative.
When did Italy ever destroyed a team as big as Germany playing negative football like they did & yet got the shit ?
I mean you are gonna sit & tell me Italy 100% controlled a game having x6 times more chances vs a team with 10 men behind the ball & end up wining & yet ppl criticized em ? :)
What happened next ? your mom woke you up to go to school ?

Last edited:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I decided to ignore this troll coz he is either plain simple or an ex/current member with an Anshit mission since he tend to bring him like there was no Milan before him.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
How did Milan do that ?
Watch some of the real Milan during the golden era specially the Barcelona massacre.
How do you think Milan won the game ?
By attacking the shit out of Barca simply coz you read the score was 4-0 ?
They prevented Barca from playing same as Spain prevented Germany from playing & Milan scored 4 goals simply for having better finishers & coz Barca stupidly thought they are gonna massacre Milan while Germany played 10 men defending.

So what ?

LOL @ most of their moves come from Inie & Ramos.

Buhuuuuuuuuuuuuuu they cant score more than 1 vs a 10 men in defense Germany.

One of those holding midfielder had like 5 chances to score be his shot went wild as fuck.
They have Ramos who constantly bombarding his flank forward.
A team can play 5-4-1 & still attack more than a 3-3-4 team.

I watched that game!! seing savicevic kicking ass like hell!!! I've watched milan since freakin 1992 (kids) since my dad was a huge milan fans
my first game was their game agaisnt foggia a 2-2 draw where RIjkaard score two goals!!! yes I remembers it correctly..
I don't think it's 99% you're completely denying many members here that loved milan way back

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well, bad for Calum. :D

But hey Wild, don't be that mad just because this year you're needing to cheer for such a small team like Spain. You can always cheer for my country in 2014. You can even come here and watch the World Cup live! You're gonna love it! Not only because of the football but also because here we can let the sun shining our heads. It's amazing! :D

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I watched that game!! seing savicevic kicking ass like hell!!! I've watched milan since freakin 1992 (kids) since my dad was a huge milan fans
my first game was their game agaisnt foggia a 2-2 draw where RIjkaard score two goals!!! yes I remembers it correctly..
I don't think it's 99% you're completely denying many members here that loved milan way back
Hey man , you are among the 1% :D

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Are people hating Germany for not coming out, attacking and losing 4 or 5-0? Really?
Not @ all.
But to butcher Spain for not entertain more vs a team that played passively isnt fair.
And it isnt also fair for some to say Spain is overrated when they literally wiped the floor with a team who those ppl cheer + say they are pure class + play attacking football like no one.
Its idiotic to mention that they are a defensive team when they had like 7+ chances more than Germany.
I have like 10+ hardcore German fans & we always discuss about football & all of em agree that this Spanish team in unplayable.

Last edited:

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Joachim Loew:

"Our analysis was quite clear: we could only win the World Cup by playing attacking football and making life difficult for other teams.

"The way that Italy won the title in 2006, by defending and winning by a single goal, is no longer possible – you don’t get anywhere playing like that nowadays. We planned the World Cup all the way to the final.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"But we're very confident. We know our quality, we have a lot of power, we're creative and if we succeed tomorrow to put the Spainsh defence in trouble, we have a fair chance.

"We don't have to be defensive against Spain, although the Spanish are known for being very efficient when they combine freely.

"We must succeed in neutralising their team. (Andres) Iniesta and Xavi are world class, it will be difficiult to fully neutralise them.

"But we will continue with the attacking style that has brought us success and wins in this World Cup.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Joachim Loew:
"Our analysis ...

"The way that Italy won the title in 2006, by defending and winning by a single goal, is no longer possible – you don’t get anywhere playing like that nowadays. We planned the World Cup all the way to the final.”

Fail. Italy won only AUS by a single goal.

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
Joachim Loew:

"Our analysis was quite clear: we could only win the World Cup by playing attacking football and making life difficult for other teams.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"But we're very confident. We know our quality, we have a lot of power, we're creative and if we succeed tomorrow to put the Spainsh defence in trouble, we have a fair chance.

"We don't have to be defensive against Spain, although the Spanish are known for being very efficient when they combine freely.

"We must succeed in neutralising their team. (Andres) Iniesta and Xavi are world class, it will be difficiult to fully neutralise them.

"But we will continue with the attacking style that has brought us success and wins in this World Cup.

"My compliments to Spain and the coach [Vicente del Bosque] because they played an excellent game.

"In the last two or three years, they have been the best team. We were never able to get into this match compared to previous games.

"We couldn't do anything and they deserved to beat us.

"We saw straight away that it wasn't our game. We didn't have the courage and we knew were behind them in terms of play. It was difficult for us to get the ball as they have great skills.

"It is hard to understand why we didn't play as we wanted."

I know you hate Germany and all that, but it's kind of idiotic to only post pre-game comments AFTER the game and leave out the post-game ones.

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I agree with you all that sideways passing is seen as the tactic of gods if played by Spain, Fartha or Arsenal. Yet when Milan play it. People will go "Oh, look how shit they are, they're so slow and they create nothing. Despite playing exactly the same as Spain and Fartha who we adore ceremoniously"

What a load of crap.

You can't say that Italian football is boring and then go and say Fartha and Spain play nice football. It just isn't true. Arsenal are better as they actually attack a lot and it's fast paced. All of the other 3 are just slow and boring, and i admit that.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
i agree with you all that sideways passing is seen as the tactic of gods if played by spain, fartha or arsenal. Yet when milan play it. People will go "oh, look how shit they are, they're so slow and they create nothing. Despite playing exactly the same as spain and fartha who we adore ceremoniously"

what a load of crap.

You can't say that italian football is boring and then go and say fartha and spain play nice football. It just isn't true. Arsenal are better as they actually attack a lot and it's fast paced. All of the other 3 are just slow and boring, and i admit that.

+1

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I agree with you all that sideways passing is seen as the tactic of gods if played by Spain, Fartha or Arsenal. Yet when Milan play it. People will go "Oh, look how shit they are, they're so slow and they create nothing. Despite playing exactly the same as Spain and Fartha who we adore ceremoniously"

What a load of crap.

You can't say that Italian football is boring and then go and say Fartha and Spain play nice football. It just isn't true. Arsenal are better as they actually attack a lot and it's fast paced. All of the other 3 are just slow and boring, and i admit that.

I agree with you but I don't like Arsenal and Wenger. I think they were succesful only when they had Vieira, Gilberto Silva and Campbell on their peak.

Wenger is an offensively nutcase. He need really great defenders to make his tactics work well.

I think Benitez is way better than him. The problem with Benitez is that he loves to buy spanish shit. I mean, Luis Garcia and Arbeloa, lol...

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players

What a load of crap.

You honestly gonna compare how Barca or Spain play with how Milan play ?
I mean Barca + Spain do it while destroying + controlling the other team while we do it while controlling shit + destroying ourselves.
Go listen to what Loew said & he is a manager of the team that just got destroyed by the Spanish.

Last edited:

Schedule