Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
but Wild and wet ones kick major ass over here :star:
easily third and fourth fav posters ever after billy and giaz

Wow. Totally unwarranted once again.

<3 you dude (n/h)

Ah fuck it I'll do an appreaciation that I didn't do seriously before

M84 cause I actually have him as top 5 posters in here, possibly my favorite (I love making big egos bigger :D), fun to read even when he posts BS stuff. Possibly one of the few I like having back and forth comments when we disagree on something (and I do enjoy the few times I've told him off). I actually appreaciate the fact that he somehow started giving me positive feelings for Milan again, specially cause he reminded me about one of the greatest feelings of being a fan, his a really good fan, possibly biased in some cases, and his mind changes quite a lot (can't blame him on neither, it's not anything negative), but at least he acknowledges it. And yes M84, I'm doing this inspite of the fact that you only have my boobs to thank ;).

All I could gather from the above is that Sam really does have pictures of your tits.

Me want :cry:

Either that or you're in love with him.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
All I could gather from the above is that Sam really does have pictures of your tits.

Me want :cry:

Either that or you're in love with him.

Of course it's both, we sext everyday (in other words it's not just "tits" pics ;)), and I'm madly in love with him, <3 <3, already know our babies names: Zlatan and Andrea (half persian half latino there's no way those kids won't be good looking). And I know he'll propose marriage to me via a banner during a Milan game <3.

...That said, I thought it was a thread to highlight positive things, no need to have incriminating pics or being in love to say stuff like that, if I actually believe them.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I think I have to puke.

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
ali is the newcomer of the year for me.

I like quinni
but Wild and wet ones kick major ass over here :star:
easily third and fourth fav posters ever after billy and giaz

Haha thanks Ashish only just seen this.

Pedro and Ashish deserve alot of props. Big fan of what GreatKalu has to say his posts usually hit the spot. Jasper and Az's posts are always worth reading.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I think I have to puke.

:D.

Actually would like to appreciate Centre, he has a very sarcastic humour that I love. His avatar pic is among the few that has made Maldini look ugly (which isn't good, but it's kind of remarkable hehe), he doesn't post too much, but even the few times he does it in a serious way it's quality, even when I don't agree with his posts (I do appreciate the fact that I enjoy reading posters even when I don't agree with their points).

Uh and Mad of course (he will always be Mad, not interested in even learning his new nick :D), all his non trolling posts are really great in quality, he really has interesting points of views, simply said, I love reading him always. Also among my favorites posters.

Last edited:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pedro and Ashish deserve alot of props. Big fan of what GreatKalu has to say his posts usually hit the spot. Jasper and Az's posts are always worth reading.

:D thank you, I appreciate that ;) :tongue:

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
...That said, I thought it was a thread to highlight positive things, no need to have incriminating pics or being in love to say stuff like that, if I actually believe them.

Hey, I only said that because of all the quality posters we have in here, you ONLY picked Sam.

However you have redeemed yourself by naming two others :D

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Hey, I only said that because of all the quality posters we have in here, you ONLY picked Sam.

However you have redeemed yourself by naming two others :D

I had my reasons to pick Sam first. I have lots of posters I appreaciate, just won't do them all in once ;)

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I had my reasons to pick Sam first.

Well that's obvious.

Black mail can be a Bitch. My suggestion is to just post pics of your tits. It's really the best way out of this mess.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Well that's obvious.

Black mail can be a Bitch. My suggestion is to just post pics of your tits. It's really the best way out of this mess.

Hahaha, there's no blackmailing (eitherway if there were such pics, do you really think I would give them and get nothing in return?). I'm really thinking of not appreaciating you though.

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm really thinking of not appreaciating you though.

I think I'll survive :o

P.S. I appreciate c4m for letting me know that she has 'nice' tits and leaving me with a permanent mental image that I can't seem to shake off. I wonder if it has anything to do with the FACT that I'm a tit person :mad:

P.P.S. I hate you c4m

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Women have too much power. That's why attention-seeking forum sluts are so useful - their shamelessness makes c4m and Cristina's teasing seem less interesting, which robs them of their power.

I appreciate forum sluts.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Devil I almost forgot man :beer:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Women have too much power. That's why attention-seeking forum sluts are so useful - their shamelessness makes c4m and Cristina's teasing seem less interesting, which robs them of their power.

I appreciate forum sluts.
*flirts* ;) *giggles*

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
I shall now attempt a wee bit of mod ass kissing today (mark it in your calendars bitchez :o )

Dear David,

Let me thank you shortly sweetly and from the bottom of my heart on behalf of the entire community for keeping the best forum since the invention of the internet. We are a miserable often despicable bunch who break the rules constantly and you pay out of your own pocket to keep this place going. Thanks ever so much

dru

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Congo, Sophie, Alexandre Pato, Sasha, & whoever else I didn't mention (I apologize for not naming you), thanks for remaining positive about this season. Your optimism in this raging sea of negativity is greatly appreciated by me. :)

Thanks & love ya guys!

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To all those who weren't mentioned by Lisa: thank you for caring about Milan, Milan is doing bad and feeling bad about it yourself is showing commitment :star: love you guys :proud:

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Merkel wanna thank for all the users who has been suggesting him in the first XI even though he's with the primavera.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
whoa lotta manlove.

anyway,

congo- cant get mad at him
dru - awesome guy, funny as hell (calum is ok but tries too much)
wild - knows his shit
redman10 - him too
besfort - nice guy
marcus - compatriot pride
wet ones, ashish, illadro, milanmb, all very nice ppl

hate everybody else.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
thanks Ronaldo9. You know I think extremely highly of you as well n/h. You were always my friend.....even after you joined the GLAAD headquarters in Spain :Dj/k

Last edited:

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
(calum is ok but tries too much)

:D

That's true. My work, education and sexual performance have all suffered severely from my need to spend every waking minute desperately trying to think of clever things to say on the internet.

For example, did you know that Seedorf wears big shorts? And if you still don't love me after that one, I have a Word document containing literally thousands of jokes about MassterMark.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

That's true. My work, education and sexual performance have all suffered severely from my need to spend every waking minute desperately trying to think of clever things to say on the internet.

For example, did you know that Seedorf wears big shorts? And if you still don't love me after that one, I have a Word document containing literally thousands of jokes about MassterMark.

Calum, I gotta admit, I have some man-love for you.

Everytime I see your funny posts, I think of this guy:

alg_craig-ferguson.jpg

And this guy is handsome, funny and I love his accent, which may be the same as yours.

If I were a girl or gay, I'd totally do you.

I'd let you fuck my future hot daughter but she already have a deal with Lugano, Forlán and Suarez. Sorry.

n/h

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir

lol you see thats funny and all, but was it all really necessary? :D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
^^calum's totaly handsome capitao n/h

i've seen his picture on the internet. true story.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Merkel wanna thank for all the users who has been suggesting him in the first XI even though he's with the primavera.

Calum, I gotta admit, I have some man-love for you.

Everytime I see your funny posts, I think of this guy:

alg_craig-ferguson.jpg

And this guy is handsome, funny and I love his accent, which may be the same as yours.

If I were a girl or gay, I'd totally do you.

I'd let you fuck my future hot daughter but she already have a deal with Lugano, Forlán and Suarez. Sorry.

n/h

I feel bad for you calum if people think you're craig fergeson

craig fergeson.... not funny

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Eh Calum is good looking, but I dunno if I would do him... I don't think it's fair to Scotland to have, once again, one of their citizens subjected to anyone from Costa Rica. So sorry Calum, you're gonna miss out on sexy Gullit dreads.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AAASSSSSSHHHIIIISSSHHHHHHHH is Baaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccckkkkk nigggggggaaaazz:cool:

Schedule