The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Suso is so overrated here. Either Gattuso doesn't like him or Suso wants to leave.

Last edited:

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
I'm just happy the World Cup is happening so I don't have to stress out about Milan's situation right now

at this point i'd be happy with 1 great signing (in any of our vulnerable positions)

it doesnt have to be a striker either. I'm happy with Cutrone, he can start every game idc id be happy

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
How fucking depressing this thread has gotten
Selling Suso .....and WORSE to fuckin Inter is so incredibly dumb only Mirabelli could have come up with it :max:

Yeah let's sell the guy who scored those two wonder goals AGAINST inter......to Inter :proud:

And let's replace him with a bunch of scrubs that we ourselves have been laughing at...seems legit :monto:

Fuck me :fp:

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Imagine selling Suso and keeping bonna???

L

I swear this media better be bullshiting with this story

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah let's sell the guy who scored those two wonder goals AGAINST inter......to Inter :proud:

While we're at it, do also sell the Croatian World Cup hero who scored a hattrick AGAINST Inter.......to Inter.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
“This is why I weep and my eyes overflow with tears. No one is near to comfort me,
no one to restore my spirit. My children are destitute because the enemy has prevailed.” [Lamentations]

SaOq8Wq.png

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Forced to sell after only 1 year. That's an L

There’s actually people out there stupid enough to think that someone would pay to become a minority shareholder.....

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Aaaanyways.

Brozovic and Meyer would be a very welcome midfield addition.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Morocco displayed one of the best performances in this worldcup.. their mids and wings would be awesome for us

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
so freakkin depressing...

i hope the uEFA issue is sorted out soon...

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
"Li has so muchhhh money $$$$"

less than a year later...

we are looking at proposals from different investors to appease UEFA's financial regulations and fulfill our debt obligations.

But it's the media guys. the fucking media.

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Callejon is the Kalinic of wingers
Yeah except for the fact that Callejon has consistently put up good numbers since he joined Napoli. Dunno why y'all shitting on him just because of his age. Our Milan squad is very very young anyway.

- Good output
- Serie A experience
- Solid football IQ
- Still pretty damn quick

If we lost Suso I'd take him.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah except for the fact that Callejon has consistently put up good numbers since he joined Napoli. Dunno why y'all shitting on him just because of his age. Our Milan squad is very very young anyway.

- Good output
- Serie A experience
- Solid football IQ
- Still pretty damn quick

If we lost Suso I'd take him.

mainly because Suso is 6 years younger than Callejon. So it's a shit investment to make.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He will own the club in October.
How. In any fashion, am I wrong?

He will lose the majority either now or in a year or two from now. More likely now, because he needs 383 million to repay Elliott. No one is gonna give him that kind of money for a minority share.
And even if he does still have the majority in October, he is certain to lose it later on.
Idk why you're defending the guy so much. He doesn't have nearly enough money to be able to bring this club back to the top. He gambled and failed. He's just another Thohir

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
mainly because Suso is 6 years younger than Callejon. So it's a shit investment to make.
This forum makes me laugh :lol:

I'd say a good investment is someone who will provide tangible returns, which Callejon would certainly do. If we had an already ageing squad then it's a different story, but on the contrary we actually need some experience. What's the problem here?

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This forum makes me laugh :lol:

I'd say a good investment is someone who will provide tangible returns, which Callejon would certainly do. If we had an already ageing squad then it's a different story, but on the contrary we actually need some experience. What's the problem here?

We are not discussing Ocampos here, Suso has been involved in a majority of our goals the past 2 seasons and he's 24. If it's about tangible returns, Suso provides. Callejon, at best, would be a marginal improvement. Definitely not worth the swap. Suso for Martial or Bale, sure. Suso for Callejon is stupid.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Callejon, at best, would be a marginal improvement. Definitely not worth the swap. Suso for Martial or Bale, sure. Suso for Callejon is stupid.

suso for bale or martial is stupid because it would never happen. you couldnt even pull a straight swap like that in fifa.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
suso for bale or martial is stupid because it would never happen. you couldnt even pull a straight swap like that in fifa.

Exactly, so I'd keep Suso over getting Callejon. Or, I'd get Callejon and keep Suso. But definitely wouldn't lose Suso for the sake of getting Callejon.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Hope we get the news this morning

The only news we are going to get is the one that reads: Milan have been kicked out of EL.

There are no investors, there is no money, and Elliot will sell us up for pieces.

The only good thing that might happen this summer, is that we might fuck Inter over when we sell that useless twat Suso to them.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
. Suso for Martial or Bale, sure. Suso for Callejon is stupid.

U told to us that Suso swap deal for Bale or Martial that is excellent but Pedulla say it no possible Suso market not big and Sky say printer very interested and Juve have huge market now they get SMS Messi Mbappe and DiStefano say if Piguain leave try on Neymar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule