Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
a team with a blue jersey to win this tournament .. im calling it now

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
neymar-2.jpg

He knew all along :eek:

We need to call Kaka ASAP so he can tell Neymar that Milan is all about Jesus :thumbsup:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Ronaldo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2-0 to the Euro Champs

He also got the secondary assist for the opener :smileani:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Meh zero - zero is awful

Greece is defending with 11

Low lands :fp:

Last edited:

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Netherlands are awful beyond despair. The only saving grace they have is Strootman (might include Hoedt and DeVrij too) however the rest of the players are terrible.

- Klaasen? really? how was this dud world class for some people?

- Martins Indi or Karsdorp? Look somewhere else.

Also, their coach is just ridiculous.

The-Loko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi Maldini Sheva Batistuta Riquelme Benedetto Ginobili
Poor Cruyff, he must be rolling on his grave right now.

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Danny Blind is an absolute idiot! Why the hell would you start De Ligt and leave Hoedt on the bench. This cost the Dutch 2 goals and with them playing like shit, they were never going to get back in it. De Ligt was directly responsible for both goals...the first one being as amateur defending as you will ever see on TV.

This clown Blind needs to go ASAP if they want a chance of getting 2nd place in this group. Starting a 17 year old player that's only played in the terrible Dutch away to Bulgaria, in what was probably their most important game in the group thus far. On top of that, all we saw from the Dutch was just circling the ball around with the CBs having it most of the time. I am not even sure if they had another shot on goal apart from a good chance by Klassen in the 2nd half.

Last edited:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Love that song, but can never root for England.
British media over the years and pundits don't make it difficult not to. :D

Happy enough with our draw with Wales, keeps them at bay.
Sickened about the horrific injury to Coleman.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Danny Blind is an absolute idiot! Why the hell would you start De Ligt and leave Hoedt on the bench. This cost the Dutch 2 goals and with them playing like shit, they were never going to get back in it. De Ligt was directly responsible for both goals...the first one being as amateur defending as you will ever see on TV.

This clown Blind needs to go ASAP if they want a chance of getting 2nd place in this group. Starting a 17 year old player that's only played in the terrible Dutch away to Bulgaria, in what was probably their most important game in the group thus far. On top of that, all we saw from the Dutch was just circling the ball around with the CBs having it most of the time. I am not even sure if they had another shot on goal apart from a good chance by Klassen in the 2nd half.

no worries, he's been fired

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Netherlands are awful beyond despair. The only saving grace they have is Strootman (might include Hoedt and DeVrij too) however the rest of the players are terrible.

- Klaasen? really? how was this dud world class for some people?

- Martins Indi or Karsdorp? Look somewhere else.

Also, their coach is just ridiculous.

Strootman was one of the worst players yesterday.

The players are not this bad. If there's a competent coach, they should be able to atleast be a decent team. Robben, Strootman, De Vrij, Wijnaldum, Sneijder, Memphis etc. are not as bad as they have been made look in the NT the past months.

no worries, he's been fired

Might be too late. Russia 2018 is now already in danger. Should've been fired after he failed to qualify for Euro 2016.

lol at Blind's final actions as coach of the NT.

- Call up 17 yo Ajax cb who's only played like 4 games in Ajax team
- Say he's not called up to play but just for the experience
- Start him
- Let him make 2 crucial mistakes leading to the 2 goals
- Sub him at HT
- Get fired

lol. Destroyed a 17 yo's career on the way out.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Strootman was one of the worst players yesterday.

The players are not this bad. If there's a competent coach, they should be able to atleast be a decent team. Robben, Strootman, De Vrij, Wijnaldum, Sneijder, Memphis etc. are not as bad as they have been made look in the NT the past months.

- They are also not as good as you think they are.

- Robben and specially Sneijder are already done. However when their kids are not even 1% percent as good as they are it means trouble.

- Depay? we have different opinions on the lad. Bar his fantastic game against Spain in the wc2014, I have seen nothing from him that would give me any indications of Orange greatness. I do not know maybe he can a Shaquiri-like (some spells of greatness but mostly average).

- I would say they need a very good coach to even compete for second spot.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
- They are also not as good as you think they are.

- Robben and specially Sneijder are already done. However when their kids are not even 1% percent as good as they are it means trouble.

- Depay? we have different opinions on the lad. Bar his fantastic game against Spain in the wc2014, I have seen nothing from him that would give me any indications of Orange greatness. I do not know maybe he can a Shaquiri-like (some spells of greatness but mostly average).

- I would say they need a very good coach to even compete for second spot.

Yeah I'm not claiming they are good enough to take a shot at winning a big competition like the Euro or WC but qualifying at least should not be this big of a problem.

Robben is not done, he's still one of the most important players at Bayern and undoubtedly world class. Sneijder, you can argue about, I still see quality in him when he plays for the NT. Wijnaldum is doing very well at Liverpool, same goes for players like Strootman at Roma, De Vrij & perhaps Hoedt at Lazio, Dost at Sporting etc. Maybe they're not world class but the level at which they play at their respective clubs is much much higher than the level they reach for the NT.

Memphis is doing very well at Lyon, scoring 5 goals in his first 7 games. He set the league on fire when he was at PSV and while you might not take the Eredevisie seriously ( I don't really take it serious either), as someone who watches it weekly, I know talent when I see it, and Memphis is a big talent. 1 and a half failed season at United is not going to change my opinion on him when others have failed at United aswell and blossomed after they left (Di Maria, Chicharito etc).

They went from being 3rd in WC 2014 under van Gaal to not even qualifying for Euro 2016 (which was the Euro with the most teams in history) and now are in danger of qualifying for WC 2018 under Hiddink/Blind who have made bad decision after bad decisions. I believe Dutch Football is not what it's used to be but I don't believe it's as bad as it is now.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Might be too late. Russia 2018 is now already in danger. Should've been fired after he failed to qualify for Euro 2016.

lol at Blind's final actions as coach of the NT.

- Call up 17 yo Ajax cb who's only played like 4 games in Ajax team
- Say he's not called up to play but just for the experience
- Start him
- Let him make 2 crucial mistakes leading to the 2 goals
- Sub him at HT
- Get fired

lol. Destroyed a 17 yo's career on the way out.

Holland desperately needs a new generation of class players...improve the youth setup.

The cutbacks from the last years are really showing the damage.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Messi suspended for 4 matches for insulting the ref (lool)
- messi has carried argentina, they have been meeh with him and literally shit without him.

Now is time for juves little cunt to step up.

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Messi getting himself suspended for NT and in Liga to prepare for Juve.

Too bad it won't amount to shit when Chiellini pockets him.