ELQ: 2nd Leg | Shkendija v Milan - 24/08/2017

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Oh my, there's a chance Milan will get a match in Cyprus ?
Yeah ... am praying for it to happen.
I watched Milan in Turkey before.
Back then a Turkish girl booked the tickets for me.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
second win in a match that was just a formality and new system and fresh faces were tested also.
it is true that you cannot make conclusions after this game because when you change the whole team and formation especially so early in the season it is expected that your performance levels will drop as well. this affects all players that were part of the team last night.
I admit though that I am disappointed by what I see from mauri. I expected more from him and I believe he needed this match to prove that he can be counted.
I didn't expect him to shine but he made some serious mistakes in midfield that lead to the opposition counter attacks.
for antonelli we know who he is I don't think anybody waited for this match to see him play. regardless of how he played yesterday in a new unfamiliar position for him I believe is a solid backup for rodriguez.
now the game against Cagliari at home and we need to win this match and use the break for some of our injured players and those who are behind in fitness levels to recover/catch up.
FORZA MILAN!

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Watched match after reading comments here ... game wasnt so terrible as some of you wrote :o
If we could use anyone in midfield able to pass and dribble a bit instead of mauri/zanellato it would be good game imo. Just mauri + zane + loca are defensive minded players and wings were also ... limited yesterday. We controlled match but we didnt create enough for 90 minutes.

From my perspective about youngsters:
- mauri should be sold asap, he had enough time and didnt really show anything special (overall as a player)
- zanellato from what i saw in a couple of games is limited and nothing special but maybe he needs more time
- gabbia didnt have much time yesterday but from some italy games remember him as decent at cdm position (he is still under 18)
- calabria should go on loan but i dont really believe he can be good as rb - weak at defending not good enough for attack maybe required regular playing once per week
- loca motm for me
- cutrone well done
- and valente imo lack of confidence, needs like 2-3 games where he will have good moments and goals/assists

Schedule