Paolo Maldini Thread

Don Shevdini

Primavera
Reaction score
Maldini is telling the truth and a very hurting one...

The worst mistake a "tifoso" can make is to think of Milan as company... leave that to the management... This is still a damn team!

It's sad... performance, fed up and we are the champions of Europe... Juve, well thank you, Inter "40ty years, thank you", Arsenal, never seen, thank you... My GOD! I though the players got lousy and overconfident at this stage, but no.... it's the always hungry, never talking, gloryhunters that appear and are created... Really... many stuff can make you angry, sad or whatever about your football team... but this is really something horrible.

Milan is my beloved team because we are "like" a family... and we, the mom or dad of this story, are screwing the family up big time... this is like destroying Milan base of family and the support of the best "hinchada" of the world, one of the best atleast... we really are... but this is what the f*ck... we apparently forgot.

Miles from Italy, In Chile, I knew Milan because of and italian descendent friend of my brother about il rossoneri... when I was a little boy... he always talk about italian football and this guy Maldini who was better that "almighty"
Zamorano... yeah right... who was this guy Paolo... who cared...
Years and years after that I'm sure of being a loyal, supporting, heart fulled, milan fan... Making everything to be with them suffering, moving on, or celebrating, staying put in a moment with them... "forgiving" and recognizing.
"Thank God Istambul" I say sometimes... If it wasn't for that heart breaking night, I think I wouldn't be so close to Milan... sure of being a good, caring fan... A deserving one.
Learning Italian, knowing the great Italian culture... in part thanks to the most easy and lovely but the most difficult passion of my life... Milan... Who wouldn't I be sad and furious if I'm part of a somewhere rotten link in this "family"... that word that makes Milan different... if we have the permanent class, tradition, "balls", etc... and lack the other part... we are limping and we are not Milan anymore...
100%-50%=50%... for those who do not care about the words or the passion, the act and loyalty... Mi_ is not MILAN. nothing cares more than that (leaders, tickets, money, ultras, whatever...) care about Milan... not even in one or two players (Maybe Maldini, considering, he is Milan :D FORZA CAPITANO!)... but only about Milan.

Forza Milan!!! (FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART :o )

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
crazymilangirl said:
^^ Daym, i thought it was untill mid september. Anyway i hope everything goes according to plan and he comes back in mid october because Milan isnt the same without him. I always miss seeing him on the pitch when he isnt playing. :(

Thanx for sharing

It was pushed back to end of september and now to mid of october. :mad: :cry:
Damn it, I really miss him in every milan match.
Come back soon Paolo, we are lost without our capitano.

superbaim

ICE MAN
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gattuso
is this an ethusiastic supporter problen only happen in milan or maybe most of italian team facing the same problem?

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
basicly i think every team has it's fan problem.look at inter when they can't beat us in CL 2 years ago.. their fans go mad and start to make a joke with the team.maybe not exactly same problem.. but i am sure fan problem is all over the teams.. :rolleyes:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Edi said:
Well we beat Bayern away and check when was the last time Bayern lost at home in the CL;)
They scored from 2 chances at the San Siro but we still managed to win...
Against Man U,I don't care if their defence was missing a team is a team and they should find a way to deal with that just as we had our problems and we dealt with it...
In the first game they were missing Rio and Vidic while we missed Maldini and Gatusso in the second half cos' of injury...
Vidic returned in the second game and still couldn't do much...
They were losing the semi final one way or another...
And we beat Liverpool who beat Barca and Chelsea before so yeah we did deserve the CL...
I don't know why you try so hard to prove a point that doesn't hold water...
You say it was luck?Well lady luck had its share just as Barca had luck against Arsenal or just as Liverpool had luck in 2005...
Sometimes is with you and sometimes is against you...
Thats why I don't even mention it...
But saying we won the CL just with luck its pure bullshit...
Anyway we are way off topic here....
What do u call a team who won the CL when more than 90% of his games/season were average/boring ?
4 me the measurement of the team is always the league & never the CL.
U ppl accept playing boring all season + win the CL when I prefer that we don’t win it + play better.
And by better I don’t really mean entertaining but producing solid games.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
I call them European Champions... I think thats the term they give to clubs or its players as a result of winning Europe's most prestigious club competition.

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
hope maldini play soon.. bcoz this is his last season .. hope he plays every matches without absent.. what kind of injure that he suffered?

p_Maldini_3

Primavera
Reaction score
with regards to Maldini, i believe he was to be back IN TRAINING by september, and fit enough to figure in the games by october.

i hope that clears it up for many of you here.

and wild, you are as superficial as it gets. you have no idea what beautiful football is.

you start breaking down football into pieces of '90% games were boring', what the fcuk of a algorithm did you use to come up with that mr.einstein?

ffs man, can you look deeper into the game.

yes we didnt impress too much in the LATE GROUP STAGES, by which we had already secured knockout round qualification. did you ever think of our 1-0 victory over ANDERLECHT AWAY from home?? we were down to 10 men early in the second half for a non-existent error by bonera. and the player were sweating blood and tears for that victory and here you are saying you are not impressed?

lower your fucking standards man, because milan certainly lowered theirs when they realized they had [hypocritical] fans like you...

be gracious in victory, be gracious in defeat. stay classy milanista...

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Being boring during matches is the least of our worries. Winning is all that matters.

superbaim

ICE MAN
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gattuso
i dont mind if maldini extend his contract. i dont mind he play with nesta 2 years more.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Wild said:
What do u call a team who won the CL when more than 90% of his games/season were average/boring ?
4 me the measurement of the team is always the league & never the CL.
Real won the La Liga with 23 wins 7 draws and 8 losses...
So is thats a measurement for a champion?
You prove your worth when you are in a competition where you take on the best teams,the champions and that is the CL...
YOu get the true value of a team when they play against teams like Bayern,Man U,Chelsea,Arsenal,Valencia,Barca,Real,Lyon
Buttom line is when you win the CL you are the Champion of Europe and being a champion of a continent its always better then being the champion of one country...
That goes for football,basketball,handball,voleyball and every other sport....

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Paolo Maldini is dissapointed in R&B Forum fans

After recent hijack of his thread the Captain of Milan showed great dissapointment towards the fans in R&B forum. "Nowadays it's not my thread there anymore," the great man said, "They just started to talk about something that has nothing to do with me and I can't see an end of it," he added.

Fans are yet to react to the statement.

www.JustJoking.com/but-wouldn't-it-be-better-to-make-a-whole-new-thread-about-whatever-you-name-this

:tongue:

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Jasper said:
www.JustJoking.com/but-wouldn't-it-be-better-to-make-a-whole-new-thread-about-whatever-you-name-this

www .Just Joking.com/ the -debate- started- here- so- there- is- no- point- opening -a -new -thread -since- I -said- what -I- meant -anyways :tongue:

Last edited:

Don Shevdini

Primavera
Reaction score
Jasper said:

After recent hijack of his thread the Captain of Milan showed great dissapointment towards the fans in R&B forum. "Nowadays it's not my thread there anymore," the great man said, "They just started to talk about something that has nothing to do with me and I can't see an end of it," he added.

I am sorry... but that REALLY crack me up! :D LMAO!!!

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
Jasper said:

Jasper this was great. :)

So can we make an end of it and continue to talk about Paolo?!
Just look above this thread is called "Paolo Maldini thread" and not "I'm pissed off and need to vent" :D :tongue:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Capitano was right.
This team deserve more from the fans.
Some eggs would do the job. :o

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Wild said:
Capitano was right.
This team deserve more from the fans.
Some eggs would do the job. :o
Constructive!

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
^^ I'm waiting for a Paolo compilation :)

Or did Richie not bother :head:

Edit: PS. Just ignore the word twister. Saves a lot of energy ;)

Last edited:

Chuckles

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso
is there any good maldini tributes on say youtube etc??

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
^There's the "Il Capitano" one which million people have posted. I placed one up of all the goals he has scored from the Paolo Maldini Il Film.

Chuckles

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso
San Paolo said:
^There's the "Il Capitano" one which million people have posted. I placed one up of all the goals he has scored from the Paolo Maldini Il Film.
allright thanks man

inomilan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
How to make a Paolo Maldini
Ingredients:
5 parts mercy
5 parts brilliance
5 parts joy
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little lustfulness if desired!

....lustfulness?

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Joor said:
Paolo Maldini - Il Capitano
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
inomilan said:
How to make a Paolo Maldini
Ingredients:
5 parts mercy
5 parts brilliance
5 parts joy
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little lustfulness if desired!

....lustfulness?

hehe.. u looked like wanna make every milan players.. a little suggestion for making maldini:
add 5 parts sexy & 5 parts macho then blend it together.. :D

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Great material if anybody wants a sig.

1179823306_0.jpg

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
nice pic milanomike.. :D
i also love this one.. lovely
swettttttttttttttttt.jpg

and this one so cute...
ouchhhh.jpg

and this one u can use as a sig :D
number3.jpg

Last edited:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Cesare- "One day son, you will be captain of Milan. Now smile for the camera."
Paolo- "Hey that girl has some big tits."
maldini013.jpg

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
he was teached christian to not "flirt" a woman like his father.. lol :D

grandson.jpg

cesare-christian
grandson2.jpg

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
^ Linage!

Anyways, when is Maldini returning for a match? Need someome at the back, who can knock some sense into the team during the game. -.-