AC Milan vs. Red Star Belgrade

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
2nd to last pic: 'This is the end beautiful friend this is the end my only friend, the end'. Lol!

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
*ahem*

Del%20Regno%20Derby%2098.jpg

Milan%20vs%20Inter%20CL03_b.jpg

Milan%20vs%20Roma%2004.jpg

Milan%20vs%20Real%20Madrid%20CL02.jpg

Milan%20vs%20Man%20Utd%20CL05.jpg

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
van Basten said:
2nd to last pic: 'This is the end beautiful friend this is the end my only friend, the end'. Lol!

gotta love the doors...
;)

BoredGame

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ACM
so red stars they are, although the team is not first class, we got to watch out. but i am sure milan would break through beautifully.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
I have always liked Red Star. Their teams in the late 80s and early 90s were simply brilliant. If Yugoslavia had stayed united during that time, that national squad would have definitely won a European Championship (92) and possibly challenged for a World Cup.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
beogagi said:
in five years red star is going to be where it belongs in the same clas of teams as milan, real, arsenal, anderlecht, ajax...
to associate Milan with Arsenal & Anderlecht shows you know next to nothin' about the history of European football...

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
it will be a tough game for us(if we get in cl) but its way too important for us to lose kaka and co will be to focused, you red star fans are too over-confident saying you will beat us just wait and see

MilanEqualsLove

-.Mrs Nesta.-
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Zlatan, Prince
IF we get to play in the CL by the UEFA, then I hope, pray, believe that Milan will qualify.. :D

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
We shouldn't be overconfident either. How the mighty have fallen aka Villareal. Firstly, lets hope UEFA allows us to play. Eastern European teams have been improving lately - mainly cause of home grown talents and continuity in their squads of late (not selling good players). However, I have been dreaming of a falling star lately :D

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Kaka, Nikola Zigic
Do you belive me that i am the happiest man in a World!

Club that i am living for plays v my favorite club!!!

I cant wait to see Kaka and Pirlo on Marakana... :)

But i hope we will beat you and proceed :D
You owe us for season 89/90... If someone of you remember what happend then... :(
btw, about AC Milan... I'm so sad because Sheva, Rui, Stam leave the club... Are there any plans about signing some world - class player?

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
SAVICEVIC333 said:

Look, i don't know if you know ... But milan had play even before + 90.000 spectators.

So we are not frightened by 45.000.

SAVICEVIC333

Banned
Reaction score
The capacity of our stadium is 54.000,(it was 100.000 before uefa introduced this role that all stadiums had to have seats) but when u get in it u get the feeling that there is at least 80.000 people in the stadium because of the atmosphere that we create.....

Red Star is a big club with huge history and a club which deserves to be in champions league, its such a shame that we drew you in the draw because there were some easy teams in that draw

the atmoshpere is gonna be trully amazing, because since 97 when barcelona played in belgrade( it was 1:1) there werent any big names in belgrade, ok we played lazio, chievo, roma and clubs like that but they are not in the same league as barsa, real, ac milan......etc.............thats y the atmoshpere is gonna be trully amazing in Belgrade

IskeFCRS

Banned
Reaction score
I just wanna say that Milan WILL lose against Red Star on a.g.(If UEFA let them play). This is big chance for Red Star to play in CL. We have good players THAT PLAY WITH THEIR HEARTS, AND NOT FOR THE M O N E Y, like yours plays.

AC Milan - Red Star 2-1
Red Star - AC Milan 3-1
a.g. 4-3 for Red Star

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
IskeFCRS said:
I just wanna say that Milan WILL lose against Red Star on a.g.(If UEFA let them play). This is big chance for Red Star to play in CL. We have good players THAT PLAY WITH THEIR HEARTS, AND NOT FOR THE M O N E Y, like yours plays.

AC Milan - Red Star 2-1
Red Star - AC Milan 3-1
a.g. 4-3 for Red Star

Everybody can dream ;) :D

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
seems redstar fans trying to make this thread hot with their "very friendly" point of views. :)

respect 91's redstar.but you can't live 91's memories everyday friends.

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Reaction score
Many of the "big ones" broke their teeth in Serbia. Red Star is one of the greatest European sides and will show it again against Milan.
Hell atmosphere is guaranteed and Milan fans should be honoured to play against Serbs.
Good luck in UEFA cup.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You know, if you could translate what he actually said I might actually ban him.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Stick to football, otherwise we're banning all Red Star fans regardless of posts, ban the Milan fans inciting the atmosphere here until after the Red Star matches and close this thread as well.

I don't think you'd want that.

Regards,
David

Reaction score
Fav. Players
T.Henry,Joe Cole,Essien,Mirko Vucinic,Dejan Stankovic,N.Vidic,...
Greetings to all AC Milan fans(italians,of course)...Red Star fans are really looking forward to the game with AC Milan.We know that Milan is favourite here,but I think R.S. can make a great surprise... ;)Especially when Ibrahim Gay(Defender) signed for R.S.
My opinion is that 1st game is going to be 1:0 for Milan, and 2nd 1:0 for Red Star than penalties will decide the winner. :cool:

P.S. I can see that Albanian terrorists and Muslim Serbs(Bosnians) are really motivated... :head:

Reaction score
We've been waitin for this Milan game for 20 years nearly...was on that game and will never forget the fog that saved asses to Italians.
Great game is upcoming.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I still don't know how the Red Star supporters can be so confident. I don't understand how they can come to the conclusion that RS will beat Milan..on what is this based?? and I sincerly hope it's not based solely on the fact that Zvezda won the Serbian League because that would be too funny! Other than that I don't see what Zvezda has done to make someone think they can beat a team like Milan.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
What the hell is wrong with you guys?? Just stick to the game. If you wanna talk politics and history and insult eachother there's a section for that, do it there..this for football!

Reaction score
Fav. Players
T.Henry,Joe Cole,Essien,Mirko Vucinic,Dejan Stankovic,N.Vidic,...
So,any1 from Italy here?How Milan deffence is going to look like?
(no Stam and others...)

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
optimista said:
So,any1 from Italy here?How Milan deffence is going to look like?
(no Stam and others...)

Here we don't have many member from italy. We are all from all over the world.

Milan defence will look..

Cafu/Bonera (if he can play) ----Nesta ----- Kaladze ---- Serginho/Jankulosvki..

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let's give it another try, shall we?

Schedule