Christian Eriksen

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Merkel needs to bulk up a bit and work on his defending, apart from that he has all the skills/assets to be a class CM.

Erikson for me would be an alternate option to Ganso. He is still quite good though, and don't forget Erikson is 2 years younger then Ganso.

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...
Merkel is not some trash as some here have said on this forum. (Not everybody)

He has a good future ahead, Capello who is really hard to impress, is impressed even at him.

He is good, they are maybe both 18 years old and Eriksen starter, but He is playing Eredivisie Many talent come from there, also because you can start playing first team even 16 years old...

Serie A, EPL, La Liga Nooooo not so easy.

Merkel is CLASS !

I never said Merk was trash, I said he was different and hasn't exploded onto the scene like eriksen has... Eriksen is now a sought after youngster with a large price tag, Merkel is a youngster that those in the know rate, he hasn't got a string of teams after him though. Eriksen and Merkel would compliment each other, Merkel looks far more composed and methodical where as Eriksen has a turn of pace and is far more direct.

Merkel needs to bulk up a bit and work on his defending, apart from that he has all the skills/assets to be a class CM.

Erikson for me would be an alternate option to Ganso. He is still quite good though, and don't forget Erikson is 2 years younger then Ganso.

Wow, do we agree on something :eek:

The fact that Eriksen is 2 years younger and injury free is a massive plus point for the young Dane, he would affect our non-EU spot either, oh and he's easily be half the price of Ganso... Ganso may still be first pick but Eriksen shouldn't be far behind in the potential stakes, did someone order a new Jari Litmanen :tongue:

ajf

Primavera
Reaction score
eriksen is not even close to be better than ganso imo. but he no doubt have much more willingness to work hard at training and wanting to improve than most players i have seen for a long time. just because of this he is going to become great and maybe even better than ganso.

But he wont leave ajax for 3-4 years.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Sexy assist for the third goal (1m45):

ROSSONERI 4LIFE

Tu 6 tutta la mia vita
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, TSilva, Pirlo, Seedorf, Rui Costa, Sheva, Pippo, Pato, Ibra, Ganso
I would take him instead of Lamela.Does anyone know how much is said to be his price??

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I would take him instead of Lamela.Does anyone know how much is said to be his price??

Eriksen is staying at Ajax. He won't switch from clubs this Summer. I can assure you that. He first wants to become an important first team player for Ajax to think about making a next step. It would be too soon to leave now (he finds that himself).

acmilan4ever, could you change the thread title? Christian's first name is spelled wrong.

ROSSONERI 4LIFE

Tu 6 tutta la mia vita
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, TSilva, Pirlo, Seedorf, Rui Costa, Sheva, Pippo, Pato, Ibra, Ganso
Eriksen is staying at Ajax. He won't switch from clubs this Summer. I can assure you that. He first wants to become an important first team player for Ajax to think about making a next step. It would be too soon to leave now (he finds that himself).

acmilan4ever, could you change the thread title? Christian's first name is spelled wrong.
Than fuck him:lol:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
thnx :D looks much better now. Next time I will mention your name also. :tongue:

dunno if he's already serie A material

He still has a lot to learn/develop. Still enough flaws / not consistent enough. (He had a weak game last Sunday.) He is far from ready to be a starter for Milan. His potential is nice though. I would start him every game at Ajax. He showed good skill this season. Yesterday he received Ajax' prospect of the season trophy.

Last edited:

Ajacied

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco van Basten, Clarence Seedorf, Paolo Maldini, Rino Gattuso, Thiago Silva, Alexandre Pato
99,9% sure he'll stay for at least one more season.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
after hazard the greatest prospect in football

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eriksen goal today (@ 10 secs, rest is shit :D)

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sexy, ..why does he shows the nicest things for Denmark NT?

I understand he wants to take steps, but he better be in his last season AT MOST with Ajax will he fully develop. He needs a better team.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Axis Milan v Genoa: a new common goal Eriksen 08/13/2011

Adriano Galliani met, yesterday, Enrico Preziosi on his boat off the coast of Ibiza. T

he two leaders and close friends will spend the days of August off the Iberian coast and, according to the Corriere dello Sport, could look at the table, calmly and without prying eyes, a new axis between the two companies coming together a new target market, according to the newspaper, could be the young and talented 19 year old Danish Ajax Christian Eriksen, in the long red and black designs.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Hmm, very nice

Ruey

Beginner
Reaction score
I don't think so, Galliani preferes the oldish players such as Kaka ... :/

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
being a real fan of brazilian-Milan I'd naturally go for Ganso as something inside of me wants me to believe Ganso is the next bid deal. But the conditions surrounding this deal arent optimal at all and rushing into this would be deadly detrimental.

alternative options might be even more smart and visionary. Ganso over 15milions, hell, no.

Gacek

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
looks like milan have a close relationship with eriksen's agent. sounds good to me..
That's old... Really old. It was published on milannews a few months ago.

Last edited:

Schedule