Christian Eriksen

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Whenever I read this thread's name I read it as, Chris Anker Sørensen, :tongue: would certainly give us a lift if signed. :smileani:

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
I am watching a few videos of the kid :eek:

He looks like an attacking-minded pirlo

I am really impressed

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
My only question would be, why would we buy him after we bought SES92?

Ruиє

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomasson, Pirlo, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Kaká, Gattuso, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Montolivo
I'm still hoping we snap him up now or maybe even in january, cause if he goes on in this form, i'll think barca and many more will be interested in him in the summer. He can be a very very good CAM for us, he's quick, very creative and he's good in dribbling. He still is kinda weak and he isn't finishing all chances but then can still come.

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi

he's a CM/regista/playmaker so he's far from being a secunda punta. I hope we keep following him

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Because Eriksen is an awesome prospect playing for a team that isn't an European top team, and is financially in bad shape. Most prospects like this you can't buy that easy. Also, there is no garantuee El Shaarawy will turn out to be what we want to. No shame in having two shots rather than one. And maybe they can play together anyway.

Last edited:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Because Eriksen is an awesome prospect playing for a team that isn't an European top team, and is financially in bad shape. Most prospects like this you can't buy that easy. Also, there is no garantuee El Shaarawy will turn out to be what we want to. No shame in having two shots rather than one. And maybe they can play together anyway.
How much can we buy him for?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How much can we buy him for?

I simply don't know, but you need to be willing to say goodbye to a nice amount of money. I may have said easy, but if he would have been at a top team he simply would have cost a fortune. His potential as AM (in our formation) is huge. We need a new AM, and I don't see better options for the same money. Though still a lot of learn, I expect him to be our starting AM right away and develop quickly into what we all would appreciate.

This season so far he has been amazing for Ajax. So there's a good chance that after this season Eriksen finally thinks he is ready to leave Ajax. His contract doesn't end before 2014 though, so Ajax will play hardball for their amazing talent. Still, it's a Dutch team we're talking about.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

There is no guarantee Eriksen makes it either. El Shaarawy is almost a full year younger and was doing great in serie B when Eriksen wasn't playing at Ajax.

El shaarawy had a slight injury and you're all writing him off.

Anyway, it's pointless cause
a) we won't get any young AMs till summer atleast. If El Shaarawy shows he's nowhere near ready then by all teams try someone new
b) They are different style players as is. El Shaarawy is more Kaka-esque, pace/dribble player. Eriksen is more Sneijder, pure AM

edit-
Anyway despite playing devil's advocate, i do rate him highly. His talent is VERY plain to see. Awesome prospect

@Jammin-
http://www.footballtransfertavern.c...l-favourites-to-land-e10m-meteoric-midfielder
http://uk.ibtimes.com/articles/2122...-prince-boateng-pato-fernando-torres-chel.htm
http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/liverpool-frontrunners-in-15m-eredivisie-wonderkid
http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/part-ownership-deal-mooted-for-liverpool-target

The Italian champions are said to be believe that a £15m bid for the player will be enough to land the talented player, particularly when you take into consideration Liverpool's summer transfer window spending. However Damien Comolli is believed to be an admirer of the teenager, and the Liverpool director of football works alongside Kenny Dalglish in searching for transfer targets at Anfield.

Comolli is no joke to go against either. Guy got berbatov from germany, Modric, Bale, and loads other when they were highly contested. He knows how to negotiate and convince players....

Reports suggesting both Milan and Liverpool are rushing to his signature at 12-15 mil

However, he turned down City for a fee thought to be over 15 mil. The market will dicate his price. He's made it clear he doesn't want to move midseason. and he's said this...

"With my style of play, there is no doubt that Spain would be ideal for me," Eriksen told Voetbal International.

"But I'm still not transferring. My priority is to play football and at Ajax I play in the championship and I will play in the Champions League.

"It may take two or three years before I move to Spain. I'm in no hurry to go until I'm ready to go."

Seems keen to follow Laudrup to Barca, though it's all debateable

Last edited:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There is no guarantee Eriksen makes it either.

I know*, that's why I was talking about having two shots, and it being a good thing to have two promising AMs rather than just one. Especially since we have no impressing AM right now. (And in my second post I posted my expectation of him.)

*though I am very hopeful of him, and he has showed a lot more than El Shaarawy. I am aware of the age difference, so it's unfair to compare so I won't, only that at least Eriksen made some very impressive steps so far El Shaarawy yet have to take, so that makes Eriksen a safer bet.

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Milan-Genoa, here is the strategy to reach Eriksen

Milan and Genoa, ready for a new deal like Boateng. According to a report in the drafting of itasportpress.it, the two companies have already set up a plan to get Ajax to give the strong Danish midfielder Christian Eriksen (19). The young talent (also monitored by Liverpool) has a contract expiring in June 2014 and is estimated dall'Ajax about 8 million.

The figure is probably bullshit but I really hope Preziosi gifts this one to the Milan fans :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Milan-Genoa, here is the strategy to reach Eriksen

The figure is probably bullshit but I really hope Preziosi gifts this one to the Milan fans :D

it's in article i posted below at 15 mil

so maybe 8 mil each?

Ericksen, his dad and agent are pretty forward in the sense he won't move from ajax unless it's for a big club, so i doubt he would accept genoa. Now coming the way Boateng did to Milan, it's a possibiltiy.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The figures TMW usually posts are from their asses. Dont think Ajax will even show up at the negotiation table if we plan to offer 8m. Your assumption could be corrector, 15m together may be more suitable for Ajax.

Anyone know how much we paid for Urby? 2m? He was six months short of walking free.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
The figures TMW usually posts are from their asses. Dont think Ajax will even show up at the negotiation table if we plan to offer 8m. Your assumption could be corrector, 15m together may be more suitable for Ajax.

Anyone know how much we paid for Urby? 2m? He was six months short of walking free.

On January 23, 2011, Serie A club Milan announced to have signed Emanuelson with a three-and-a-half-year contract, for a fee of around €1.7 million.[2] After the 2010–11 Serie A Championship of Milan this fee increased with €750,000, making a total fee of around €2.5 million

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2011/05/ac_milan_win_boosts_ajax_coffe.php

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thanks, given the history between the clubs I think a deal could be possible. My only fear is Damien Comolli who could try his best to get his man at any cost and we cant measure up to that, even with the backing of Preziosi.

I believe he [Eriksen] rejected Man City because he wanted to continue at Ajax and one day move to a bigger club. We could easily be that bigger club so Im really hoping G works his magic.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
15 mio is what comes to mind when buying a good player for Ajax, so that's likely enough and such a freaking nice deal for such talent Eriksen is. Please make this happen, G.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Get him G, please !!! He's like David Silva, only younger

Although I think he'll move at the earliest next summer, and that's a long shot I think

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@Christian, how was he tonight against Portugal?

This is all I know so far :D

Christian Eriksen released Dennis Rommedahl with a fantastic through-ball, and the veteran winger squared for Bendtner, who finished from inside the six-yard area.

Last edited:

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
@Christian, how was he tonight against Portugal?

Decisive!

It wasn't a dominant performance, but he set up the moves that decided the game. He got an assist on the first goal where he passed the ball to Krohn-Dehli on the left wing who cut inside and scored, and he set up the second goal with an excellent through ball to Rommedahl who assisted for Bendtner.

In the final 15 minutes Denmark were sitting relatively deep, so him Rommedahl and Bendtner played some excellent counter-attacking football, which Eriksen is excellent at tbh, cause he's not only got good vision, he's also really fast (which is one of the reasons he reminds me so much of David Silva). Almost scored an absolutely class goal towards the end when he dribbled a few players, played a one-two and got in a position where he probably should've scored.

Overall a very, very good performance, but it was generally a good performance from DK, especially the front 4, Bendtner, Eriksen, Krohn-Dehli and Rommedahl. Eriksen makes the three others so much better though.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thanks!

Will surely check the highlights out :)

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Decisive!

It wasn't a dominant performance, but he set up the moves that decided the game. He got an assist on the first goal where he passed the ball to Krohn-Dehli on the left wing who cut inside and scored, and he set up the second goal with an excellent through ball to Rommedahl who assisted for Bendtner.

In the final 15 minutes Denmark were sitting relatively deep, so him Rommedahl and Bendtner played some excellent counter-attacking football, which Eriksen is excellent at tbh, cause he's not only got good vision, he's also really fast (which is one of the reasons he reminds me so much of David Silva). Almost scored an absolutely class goal towards the end when he dribbled a few players, played a one-two and got in a position where he probably should've scored.

Overall a very, very good performance, but it was generally a good performance from DK, especially the front 4, Bendtner, Eriksen, Krohn-Dehli and Rommedahl. Eriksen makes the three others so much better though.

Nice performance. Fast as Silva? I think you think Silva is slow. Nice play in the play you mentioned where he feinted twice the same player, bad luck he did not score.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saw the highlights, his through-ball was amazing but so was the play after where he just missed the goal, he showed some nice technique and really did everything perfectly but finish it off.

The first disallowed goal was also a nice free-kick which he whipped in very dangerously.

Milan really need to step up now if they want to secure this talent, waiting ffor the summer and Euro2012 only means less chances to land him.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Milan really need to step up now if they want to secure this talent, waiting ffor the summer and Euro2012 only means less chances to land him.

Yeah but he's at Ajax and they know what they got. AKA he won't be cheap.

As per most cases, if milan pulled all the stops, a la pato, i'm sure they can convince him but they gotta spend.

Eriksen, his dad and reps seem pretty adamant he won't move midseason. Odds are he'll be one of hottest prizes next summer.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah but he's at Ajax and they know what they got. AKA he won't be cheap.

As per most cases, if milan pulled all the stops, a la pato, i'm sure they can convince him but they gotta spend.

Eriksen, his dad and reps seem pretty adamant he won't move midseason. Odds are he'll be one of hottest prizes next summer.

Fully aware of it and I realize he wont be cheap, we are talking about at least 15m in Today's market. However, deal needs to be struck before the Euros which are in June/July because during this no movement will happen and after the Euros his price is likely to shoot up even further.

January is the best time to strike, their group in the CL is tough so Im not 100 percent sure if they will make second place, regardless, he will still get European football in the second half of the season. Best is to buy him and leave him there until preseason.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From Goal:

Christian Eriksen:star: Top of the Match 7.5

Confirmed his rising status in world football with an accomplished performance. The young playmaker was at the heart of all things good in the Denmark attack. His passing was accurate and incisive, and he set his side’s second goal in motion with a fantastic through-ball. Portugal simply could not deal with him, and he always seemed to be one step ahead of Paulo Bento’s men.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fully aware of it and I realize he wont be cheap, we are talking about at least 15m in Today's market.

But not much more than that. That is the huge advantage you got when buying a player from a Dutch team. 15 mio is already a lot for any Dutch side. This simply means you can sign a 19 year old potentially future star for a very nice deal, unlike when dealing with teams from other nations (England and so). He would be an excellent signing. An young attacking midfielder that has exactly the charactics we need, will be a starter / one of our best midfielders from the start, and will only get much and much better.

Schedule