• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

boss85

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Weah, Nesta, Shevchenko, Kaka, Inzaghi
MN: Leonardo is also working on outgoing deals including Kalinic, Bacca and Andre Silva.

sell Kalinic and Bacca, keep Silva alongside Cutrone and Higuain

btw. Higuain already Milan player on Wikipedia :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
people call me all types of things, i don't mind any of them

anti-gattuso posting will result in an immediate ban..particularly from repeat offenders

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
people call me all types of things, i don't mind any of them

anti-gattuso posting will result in an immediate ban..particularly from repeat offenders

Lol... yr such a John Wick. His trigger is dead dogs, yrs is anti Gattuso talk

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Now we need CM & WINGER for 433
Or CM & new CF for 4312
CM is must
vidal / rabio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The effect of the Caldara-Bonucci-Higuain operation on Milan’s 2018/2019 budget is just €14.5M, could be covered through the sales of Kalinic [@SimoneGambino via @CalcioFinanza]

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
The effect of the Caldara-Bonucci-Higuain operation on Milan’s 2018/2019 budget is just €14.5M, could be covered through the sales of Kalinic [@SimoneGambino via @CalcioFinanza]

Midfielder incoming? If we sign a top mid we’re officially back.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I have a feeling we're going to be alternating between 4312 and 433 this season. Also, won't be surprised if a go to move to close out a game is to bring on a CB for Suso and play 3511 (Hakan behind Higuain) with Caldara back to the middle of a back 3.

Gattuso was insistent that we can play with one or two up front, or three or four at the back but ALWAYS with three in the middle. That leaves out double pivot options and means Biglia will always play deep in front of the defense. Fair enough, as he doesn't have the mobility for a double.

This means that we still need a vice Kessie and a better LCM than Bonaventura. I think with Bernard we can stick with our winger options for now. I don't want Berto as vice Kessie. Would rather bring back Kucka.

SMS please, thank you.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
hmmmmmm higuain probabile #9 orrr??

Pellegård

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Andriy Shevchenko, Kaka, Paolo Maldini, Thomas Helveg, Christian Eriksen
Max Meyer to Crystal Palace according to the Guardian, so i guess we are getting someone better :lol: hopefully alot better:D

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

If we're allowed to make a loss this year then it will be wise make all sales loans with obligations to pay next year... that way we can spend more next year

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wingeeeeeeeeer**

Nah Bernard is going to come, I don’t we’ll spend on a winger. I was on the Depay train for a long but the new management doesn’t seem to be interested in him.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lel
If ppl actually got banned for nonsense, Sage, Necro and MR would have been IP banned :o
Van Basten would have been region blocked :proud:
Haha yeah you are right. Also dont forget you would be banned for being an inter follower.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Is it true girls like guys who are assholes?

Well I fully expect higuain to get at least 20 goals and I’m also putting a bet on him for capocannoniere

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Suma:"mezz'ala e seconda punta nel programma di mercato"
Mauro Suma, intervistato da Top Calcio 24, conferma, pur usando il condizionale, la vicinanza di Higuain al Milan. Poi sul mercato:"la seconda punta e la mezz'ala sono nel programma di mercato del Milan, anche se con Higuain e Caldara si è rifatta la spina dorsale. Higuain ha segnato valanghe di gol, ed era il CR7 della serie A. Molti grandi giocatori saranno attratti dal Pipita. Higuain è la svolta definitiva per il Milan".

Mezz’ala and Seconda punta are the market objectives.

Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule