Yoann Gourcuff Thread

scotsman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten, Weah, Used to like Sheva!, Kaka. Gatusso- RFC 1873
Good addition to the squad and should become a regular over the next 2 seasons or so.

Gattuso is having a good world cup so I would play him in DM and still look for a Pirlo/Seedorf replacement option. Mascherano could be long term solution for DM, excellent player. Sneijder didn't have a great WC but I still think he is a good option.

Wild why so negative about Milan playing in Serie B and all that. I really don't think that will happen but I can understand why your are angry about this.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
scotsman said:
Wild why so negative about Milan playing in Serie B and all that. I really don't think that will happen but I can understand why your are angry about this.
Well I get a bit sarcastic when I face problems. :)
I assume the worse scenario so I b prepared if that was the case or feel content if it was lighter.

Bizarre21

MERAVIGLIOSI CL WINNER!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco van Basten, Kaka, Podolski, VDV, Radzewicz, Essien, Torres, Huntelaar
WILL2K said:
He looks abit like Kaka . Will confuse the opponents lol :)

Hie, hie, One Kaka' is being substituted by another ;)

Zed_darkx said:
gourcuff should be a good force with kaka and seedorf , time to 5 mid fielders and one striker , no replacement required
-------------dida--------------
cafu--nesta------kala----capi
rino--------pirlo-------seedorf
------kaka--------gourcuff---
----------pippo--------------

I'd also want Gila instead of Pippo, because 9 has high injury proness

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bizarre21 said:

I'd also want Gila instead of Pippo, because 9 has high injury proness
+Gila is stronger and has better technique.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
WILL2K said:
He looks abit like Kaka . Will confuse the opponents lol :)

LOLLL...yeah...imagine the looks on their faces..same face same jersey :D :D

gila and pippo rocks.....both..can't imagine milan without them.. :head: :rolleyes:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Bizarre21 said:

No no , we will use both of them , one in the right one in the left ;) .. I am sure they will get confused...

What you say guys to give the #7 to Gourcuff ?

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
besikaka said:
Stupid idea.....
yea let's give it to a bench warmer or somone who's gonna get loaned out...great idea :rolleyes:

Bizarre21

Reaction score
Fav. Players
besikaka said:

If he'll be 1st squad regular, but if he won't no. I thought abuot Torres wearing 7 or 10

Reaction score
Fav. Players
zidane, essien, junhino, cech, henry, pirlo, gourcuff, kallstrom, senna, ribéry,kaka
salut, yop yop, hello , I live in rennes where come from Gourcuff and me too I think that he looks likes Kaka phisically and technicaly, for me they are the same player, but I dont think that gourcuff will play this year, He should not be titular, he 'is too young for the milan ac but its sure, he is the best young middle in france and he will become a very very good player and the future zidane (the same technic, the same prtotection of the ball, the same way of shooting free kick...)

video : http://www.staderennais.com/index.php?rb=12-5
=> look at the 4th video Lyon/Rennes , He scores the 2nd goals I thinks and realize the best game of his life

Reaction score
Fav. Players
zidane, essien, junhino, cech, henry, pirlo, gourcuff, kallstrom, senna, ribéry,kaka
gourcuff

gaara35 said:
salut, yop yop, hello , I live in rennes where come from Gourcuff and me too I think that he looks likes Kaka phisically and technicaly, for me they are the same player, but I dont think that gourcuff will play this year, He should not be titular, he 'is too young for the milan ac but its sure, he is the best young middle in france and he will become a very very good player and the future zidane (the same technic, the same prtotection of the ball, the same way of shooting free kick...)

video : http://www.staderennais.com/index.php?rb=12-5
=> look at the 4th video Lyon/Rennes , He scores the 2nd goals I thinks and realize the best game of his life

Bizarre21

Reaction score
Fav. Players
why to fuck are you quoting yourself?? it shit and spam

ACMRULE!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, Maldini, Sheva
Dude be abit more polite....do u hv any manners? :rolleyes:
Tnx a lot Gaara35 for the gr8 video coverage of Gourcouff. I think he moves very intelligently on the field and he has also good technique.
Still watching them though....

Bizarre21

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have manners but I can't understand why this guy is quoting himself and puting dot in post... Just spamming...

ACMRULE!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, Maldini, Sheva
Bizarre21 said:
I have manners but I can't understand why this guy is quoting himself and puting dot in post... Just spamming...

Ok then. No hard feelings :)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Gila#11. said:
Stupid idea.....
yea let's give it to a bench warmer or somone who's gonna get loaned out...great idea :rolleyes:

And how you know that he will sit on bench ? or loaned ? :conf: .. it was same topic when we signed Kaka , well some were joking with his name in that time.. :head:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Bizarre21 said:
His post count is 3. Seems like he is still adapting the forum's panel and rules.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
besikaka said:
And how you know that he will sit on bench ? or loaned ? :conf: .. it was same topic when we signed Kaka , well some were joking with his name in that time.. :head:
If we can change the left footed midfielder into an LM then i'm all for it.

Reaction score
I know pretty well Yoann Gourcuff because I'm a Rennes Fan.I tend to think that you'll have to let him some time to integrate. Physically, Gourcuff is not at his top and he will progress year after year.

Furthermore, Yoann often says that he needs to feel the confidence of his coach to play his real game made of crazy moves. I hope that not to play each game will not have consecuences on his way of playing.

But I can assure that you will not have regrets with him...

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Has Gourcuff actually been presented to Milan yet?

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
San Paolo said:
Has Gourcuff actually been presented to Milan yet?

No , he will be presented like always in the 1st training ahead of new season.. alongside Favalli .. and the new striker.. + RB..

Jankulovski

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jankulovski, Ambrosini, Pirlo, Kàkà, Gattuso, Cannavaro, Grosso, Zambrotta
Welcome Yohann , hope you good luck with this Good team

Milanesta_MKD

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All AC Milan players
Cam I download videos from Yoann Gourcuff I can't open from web site dontknow why???

Bizarre21

Reaction score
Fav. Players
besikaka said:
No , he will be presented like always in the 1st training ahead of new season.. alongside Favalli .. and the new striker.. + RB..

Hope this striker and RB comes

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Wow....we got a new signing already. Honestly I have no idea who he is and what he does, but welcome anyway.

With the money from Sheva's sale to Chelsea, we should be able to afford some quality players for our back line.

lord_jedi

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka
I have a good feeling with the signing of him. Just like when Kaka was signed by Milan. Look at Kaka now, one of the star in Milan and Brazil. I have no doubt that he will become successful and excellent like Kaka. He may not be playing in the first eleven this season because of too young. But I believe he will be the regular for Milan in the coming seasons.

It's really good that Milan signed him. It's for the investment of the future. I hope Milan will continue to sign good and excellent players like him and make them grow as great players in Milan's shirts. Instead of spending big money to star players like Real and Chelsea do. ;)

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
lord_jedi said:
I have a good feeling with the signing of him. Just like when Kaka was signed by Milan. Look at Kaka now, one of the star in Milan and Brazil. I have no doubt that he will become successful and excellent like Kaka. He may not be playing in the first eleven this season because of too young. But I believe he will be the regular for Milan in the coming seasons.

It's really good that Milan signed him. It's for the investment of the future. I hope Milan will continue to sign good and excellent players like him and make them grow as great players in Milan's shirts. Instead of spending big money to star players like Real and Chelsea do. ;)

need to be optimistic. :) he will start milan in a strange season.

Schedule