Leonardo Thread

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
WTF? Allegri's the 16th coach to be fired this year in Serie A. :tongue: There were rumours about him going to Juventus for the end of this season, but he denied them. Probably headed there for next year if Lippi doesn't take the job.

adanshen

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
No one wants Mihajlovic (currently coach of Catania) as our new coach? His catania is amazing recently. And he used to coach Bolonia, and his team did pretty well against big teams also.

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No one wants Mihajlovic (currently coach of Catania) as our new coach? His catania is amazing recently. And he used to coach Bolonia, and his team did pretty well against big teams also.

No, he's an Inter spy. Let's face the facts:

- Former Inter player.
- Former Inter coaching assistant.
- After the 2-2 draw, first thing he said was Inter will win scudetto.
- Recently said his dream is to coach Inter.

Surely if he comes here we're headed to relegation. :o

Horrible hair btw:

mihajlovic.jpg

Krash

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Leo is a great coach , but sadly I am almost 100 % sure that he is leaving. Our lame ass cheap management is not going to spend cash and is buying Yepes , Cacau and another bunch of useless signings. No WC players. Our clubs needs rennovation and the management do not care and is grazing it to the ground. Leo apparently has an invitation to be in Brazil's coaching team for 2014 WC or even as head coach. It's held in Brazil and seriously on his perspective why should be stay in this mess.

I too for some reason believe he is going to leave at the end of the season, in his last interviews, he has never firmly indicated that he is going to stay and I think it is cause the management has not provided or are going to provide him with the players he wanted/wants.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No Ex Merda players and coaches whose dream is to coach Inter should come here. So hell no.

Leo should stay ffs. But doubt it since Berlu and Galliani are showing no ambitions by not lookin to refresh the squad anytime soon. No accomplished coach will come to this mess. Lippi, Capello, noone . And u think Berlu and co will pay 6-9 million pay for those guys ? Leo earns 1 million an year. This is the best we will get esp with this pay.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
I think Leo is leaving.

He is certainly not someone who will take the rubbish that comes out of Silvio's mouth.

Our club will not improve under Silvio.

Go Silvio, Go now.

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
real disaster would be if Leo leaves and B&G decide to put on puppet show of Tassotti + Galli as new coaches (which is very likely btw).
I actually wouldn't mind Leo's departure if we get Allegri as our new coach - this guy knows how to create play, not just get results.

Brazil

Primavera
Reaction score
If he doesnt stay,we are f... for another season.It takes TIME to get used to ones ideas,system etc etc...I really really doubt Guardiola or SAF would squeeze more out of this team. Leo I think is perfect and I find it quite strange that not one crazy Milanista pulls a trigger and simply shoot Berlu. He seems to be on drugs toying with the club.Seriously.If he is 10% sane,than he should realize Leo must stay and get reinforcements asap...

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
+1. And LOL at people who suggest Spaletti, Prandelli, Allegri etc as next Milan coaches after Leo. Leo is overachieving with this squad big time and I'd be real pissed if he walks away cos Berlu is not buying the players he wants. He's a coach with 1 year experience and still wen the Brazilian NT wants him as a coach, it would be moronic to think he is a bad coach.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli

Leonardo To Leave Milan, Paolo Maldini Will Return As Director - Report
Wholesale changes will be made as Berlusconi clenches his fists...

By Salvatore Landolina
Apr 14, 2010 11:03:00 AM

Head coach Leonardo will leave Milan in the summer and Paolo Maldini will return in a director role, according to latest reports being floated by Il Corriere dello Sport.

Adriano Galliani is preparing for new horizons and will wave arrivederci to his coach who is expected to return to Brazil and replace Carlos Dunga on the Selecao bench. Milan will promote Mauro Tassotti and Filippo Galli to first team coach and assistant coach respectively.

They will also lure Paolo Maldini back to football, albeit as a director behind the scenes. All this has been authorised by Silvio Berlusconi who has become piqued with the rate of progress he has seen thus far.

All this follows reports of how Maldini rejected the chance to come back to play for the final games of the season - something his father echoed when he said there was little prospect of seeing the great back on the playing field.

goal.com

why Tassotti and Galli? I rather have Leo instead of them. FU Berlusconi.

but it will great to see Maldini back. :)

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
i just dont get what berlus problem with leo is and how tassoti can make things better, the problem is with the squad, there is no depth and players are way too ols.
tassoti worked with leo for this season and im sure leo used tactics which tassoti recommended so how is he going to be any better.

just give him whatever money we have to spend and let him spend it, hes smart and he will buy great potential young talents on the cheap.backhim when he wants players out just support him for 1 more year.

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This is really strange,its like youre saying to your coach that he has to achieve certain things,and after he did even more then that you fire him.In the beginning Galliani said that qualifing for CL was the main goal,Leo did more then that,he challenged for Scudetto and reached the 1/16 of CL,beating Real at Bernabeu,and then they fire him.

We all know what the reason is,Berluphony cant use Leo as his poppet like he did with Carlo,Leo is too rebel for that,so he makes Galli and Tassoti coach,they will probably listen better instead.

If this happens,i will stop watching games of Milan,because this crosses the line really.I rather have Berlusconi becoming coach of Milan himself instead of appointing two of his slaves...FUCKING DISGRACE

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
I don't think it's that B + G are firing him, I think it's more a case of Leo has been told that he'll get fuck all to spend in the summer mixed with Berlusconi making crappy remarks all season.

Leo wants to go and I can't blame him.

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
I don't think it's that B + G are firing him, I think it's more a case of Leo has been told that he'll get fuck all to spend in the summer mixed with Berlusconi making crappy remarks all season.

Leo wants to go and I can't blame him.

QFT! Only difference is that we as fans will have to continue enduring B&G's comical acts.
Also with Leo leaving I wouldnt be surprised if Pato leaves, B would be more than happy to utilize the money to buy a 6 ft gold plated vagina.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
i guess in the end, if this is true it couldnt be helped.
we have an up and coming coach who i think could be awesome and is awesome but wants to make things happen with transfers and money.

then on the other hand, we have silvio, a greedy fuck who wants to play with little girls all day while he daydreams about gattuso, seedorf, dida, zambro and many more players who are in his mind still in top form and able to play at the top level every game.

if leo goes and some pushover comes in to replace him we are fucked, we will have a team of pensioners from keeper to striker trying their best to be the kings of seri b.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
If Leo leaves, it's pretty certain that we'll get Tassotti. :head: Although i am willing to give him a chance i don't think it will end well.

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
i don't want leo to leave god i can not believe that we let this monster do whatever he wants with our club.Let's start protesting everywhere until he leaves please let's do something everyday we should be in the street protesting against him until he leaves.Everywhere the power lies within the people.Please no milan fan relative of a fan a simple friend should ever vote him again as prime minister.Please let's make our voice heard

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
Over reacting?
if u are refering to me no i'm not over reacting cause it's clear that he does not want what is best for the club so in this case we can not allow him anymore to be in charge of the club so we must find a way to make him sell the club and let someone in charge that is willing to do what is best for our club.I'm not saying we should spend money like real madrid but it's unacceptable that a club of our stature can not invest 50 mils in transfers over a year

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
if leo go, pato will go too. :mad:

FU SILVIO

If Leo leaves and Pato too, it will be a disaster. :( Leo needs to stay.

if u are refering to me no i'm not over reacting cause it's clear that he does not want what is best for the club so in this case we can not allow him anymore to be in charge of the club so we must find a way to make him sell the club and let someone in charge that is willing to do what is best for our club.I'm not saying we should spend money like real madrid but it's unacceptable that a club of our stature can not invest 50 mils in transfers over a year

+1, we just need to get rid of some done oldies and maybe get some nice money for them, then it shouldn't be a problem for a club like Milan to spend around 50 mil. I would never like us to spend like Real because that is idiotic and doesn't guarantee success. But you need to make reinforcements in the squad to have a quality that Milan should have, with intelligent transfers that is no problem.

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
LOL at this.

Berlusconi wants Guardiola or Tassotti for next season. I think WE ALL know who's going to win that battle. This man is senile, and must think all Milan fans are dumbasses. And what's with the last sentence saying another idea is Tassotti as coach with Lippi as technical director? That doesn't even make sense.

First Kaka', now Leonardo, probably Pato real fucking soon. Fuck you Berlusconi.

Ratzaroony

Kaka Fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Sheva, Antonini, Nesta, Ibra, Oddo, Donnarumma
Berlusconi, I hate you so much. I agree with what the others have said - Pato will leave soon, and when Pato leaves, the future of the club goes with it. This SUCKS.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
LOL at this.

Berlusconi wants Guardiola or Tassotti for next season. I think WE ALL know who's going to win that battle. This man is senile, and must think all Milan fans are dumbasses. And what's with the last sentence saying another idea is Tassotti as coach with Lippi as technical director? That doesn't even make sense.

First Kaka', now Leonardo, probably Pato real fucking soon. Fuck you Berlusconi.

Guardiola has said he wants to coach in Italy ONE DAY. He won't stay at barca forever.

I do NOT want Leo to go, but let's not blast Tassotti. He has been top assistant for Carlo and Leo and if i'm not mistaken he has had offers and Milan try to keep him. Doesn't he deserve a managers job?

Anyway we better keep Leo and giove him what he wants. AND if leo is going to leave, i want it to be because he can't resist another job. Not because he's sick of the abuse and lack of support.

Sadly it looks like second will be reason

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Come on.. it's obvious Berlusconi threw out names like Guardiola and Lippi just for show.
Exactly.
They really think fans r stupid & he is right judging some ppl in here :D
So Tassoti will b indeed our coach & Guard is just a big name.
For the CDs spot Astori or ...................... Vidic.
For the ST we either extend rotten 's Pippo or ................... Torres.
Well , u get the idea.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Come on.. it's obvious Berlusconi threw out names like Guardiola and Lippi just for show.

Hey I'm not disagreeing with you. Simply stating a fact of what he has said in interviews.

Of course if Leo left Tassotti would become coach. Possibly Van Basten or Rijkaard as next choices.

I tell you think much, i prefer any of those 3 to Lippi though. not that Lippi is a bad coach. but I don't want some 63 year old care taker who probably could care less about milan.

I'd still rather keep Leo. I wonder how much of this is paper talk, and how much is truth though. I hope it's just papers

Godfather

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I would actually prefer Lippi to Tassotti or MVB. MVB has done pretty bad with the teams he has coached and I believe Tassotti could do better if he stays as an assistant.

Besides, what available coach has a better CV than Lippi?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I would actually prefer Lippi to Tassotti or MVB. MVB has done pretty bad with the teams he has coached and I believe Tassotti could do better if he stays as an assistant.

Besides, what available coach has a better CV than Lippi?

Van Basten is a really awful choice indeed. Huge mistake will that be (dropping Leo for MvB).

Schedule