Reaction score
If we play with one up front he will struggle here tbh

If we play 4-3-1-2, then I can see him being a star

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Calling 22 year old Andre Silva a flop for scoring 10 goals in 39 games in his first season, in a Milan which is clearly in chaos is beyond stupid.

For reference:
Kluivert scored 6 in 27 and Elber didn't even get to play for Milan

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Grinitistas calling one of our top goalscorers a flop :lol:

Yeah...it's very dumb...especially given that he's probably had the least minutes on the pitch

Kalinic 5 goals in 36 apps
Silva 10 goals in 39 apps
Cutrone 15 in 42 apps

Any reasonable thinker would see that we should replace Kalinic ASAP and try to get more out of Silva and Cutrone.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
flairtistas counting 8 goals vs EL amateur sides

latest

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
the genoa and chievo goals were nice...i don't think he did anything else 2nd half of the season

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You know you're a low level troll when you have to borrow other posters' signature memes to make a point.

Again, an assessment of Silva has to be within the context of his team, his age, the league

Kalinic hasn't even scored vs the supposedly amateur sides...but Sage is calling Silva the "biggest flop in this club's history" Since 2017 Kalinic has scored 2 goals for his country but people are harping on about how bad Silva is. 0 fucking goals in 5 or 6 apps... vs the same supposedly amateur teams of the Europa League. This is the level of the forum now.

There was a time when trolling was an offense. Now we have mods like Sage who do nothing but troll at the lowest levels imaginable

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
he's not trolling at all...andre silva was an expensive flop this year brah

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
You know you're a low level troll when you have to borrow other posters' signature memes to make a point.

Again, an assessment of Silva has to be within the context of his team, his age, the league

Kalinic hasn't even scored vs the supposedly amateur sides...but Sage is calling Silva the "biggest flop in this club's history" Since 2017 Kalinic has scored 2 goals for his country but people are harping on about how bad Silva is. 0 fucking goals in 5 or 6 apps... vs the same supposedly amateur teams of the Europa League. This is the level of the forum now.

There was a time when trolling was an offense. Now we have mods like Sage who do nothing but troll at the lowest levels imaginable

First year in Italy... already hit double digits for Milan = all time flop

Meanwhile we've conceded more goals than genoa, couldn't keep a clean sheet vs Benevento and Arsenal despite shelling 40m on bonucci :proud:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
his contributions to our europa league campaign will be appreciated for many years henceforth

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Andre Silva was a flop if you remove all context.
Even you haven't done that by including the "this year" part of your post.
He said "in the club's history" which is the opposite.

First year in Italy... already hit double digits for Milan = all time flop

Meanwhile we've conceded more goals than genoa, couldn't keep a clean sheet vs Benevento and Arsenal despite shelling 40m on bonucci :proud:
Sage never had a mean word to say about Bonucci no matter how shit he played....let's not forget his constant shitting on Romagnoli
by far and away, the worst defender of all time.

captain malakia better bench him for paletta or gomez
...it's almost like these distinguished gentlemen calling themselves moderators aren't too fond of Milan :monto:

I feel bad for him, imagine going from chiellini as your partner to a sunday league tier player.

he can still save his career tho, it's not too late.
:proud:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score

flop :lol:
ya you expect a 21 yos comes to this team and become a savior, no, unless you pay 200M for a 28 yo player you wont get that srsly :lol:

its simple young players are inconsistent and take time for them to adapt for the club

you bought a young player, dont give him time to prove, and sell them to cut losses, thats what a tinpot club do, barca paid the price tripple more than silva for dambele, guess what he barely plays this season, goals and assists combined are not even 10, not to mention barca squad is way better than us :fp::fp:

ok just sell silva and please dont buy young players anymore if you dont know how to use them :fp::fp:

blame all the shit on the player meanwhile the grinta coach has no responsibility :lol::lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
did i expect like alex pato....who only played half a season, and scored 9 goals in serie a, as an 18 year old??

not quite..but i expected more than what we got

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
...it's almost like these distinguished gentlemen calling themselves moderators aren't too fond of Milan :monto:

:proud:

Ya, seems like they are more fond of ladri's rejects :proud::proud:

Roma carried Bonucci's asses this season tbh, he made countless mistakes this season :fp::fp:

30yos " world class " player Bonucci played like shit 3/4 of the season and Silva is the biggest flop :proud::proud:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
did i expect like alex pato....who only played half a season, and scored 9 goals in serie a, as an 18 year old??

so what?
silva still scored 10, and this is his first season :lol::lol:
you are talking like pato is a some random young players, he has countless potential and was a very talented player :lol::lol:
pato 20-21 years old is easily 150m+ player in today market
silva might not be as talented as pato but he still has much potential, is this fair to call him a biggest flop? :lol::lol:
if you call silva a flop so what do you call a guy in World fucking XI played like shit most of the time? :proud::proud:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
wat do u mean 'so what'....i told u, i expected more than 2 league goals from andre silva this year...he was disappointing

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

this

Also, don't compare him to Kalinic to make him look good. It's like comparing human shit to horse shit. Even Cutrone, who's not spectacularly gifted did better than him, without any senior football experience.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Crisitiano Ronaldo aka DA GOAT... only managed to score 15 goals (90 gmaes) across all comps in his first 2 seasons at Manchester United.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Crisitiano Ronaldo aka DA GOAT... only managed to score 15 goals (90 gmaes) across all comps in his first 2 seasons at Manchester United.

fernando redondo scored 5 goals in 225 matches for real madrid

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*sigh* Now it's a full on troll war :rolleyes:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players

C'mon dog....few ppl shat on Pato as much as you did.

so what?
silva still scored 10, and this is his first season :lol::lol:
you are talking like pato is a some random young players, he has countless potential and was a very talented player :lol::lol:
pato 20-21 years old is easily 150m+ player in today market
silva might not be as talented as pato but he still has much potential, is this fair to call him a biggest flop? :lol::lol:
if you call silva a flop so what do you call a guy in World fucking XI played like shit most of the time? :proud::proud:
You might not want to enter this troll battle with Congo and Sage.
Congo is just enjoying himself and Sage is just trying to provoke for the hell of it.

this Also, don't compare him to Kalinic to make him look good. It's like comparing human shit to horse shit. Even Cutrone, who's not spectacularly gifted did better than him, without any senior football experience.
We have three strikers. He hasn't delivered as much as Cutrone...but he's been much better than Kalinic. This. Is. Context.

It's important....because, as a barometer, if another player had scored double the goals Silva had, with a similar or less apps then we could definitively say that Silva had flopped. As it is, Cutrone, who has been here longer than him, has scored 5 more goals with 3 more apps....that's insufficient information to say that he flopped....He DID, however perform better than Kalinic by scoring 5 more goals than him in three more apps.

This is his first year in Italy. He's had a new league, language etc to deal with.

"Time to settle in" is a concept unheard of at R&B

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
C'mon dog....few ppl shat on Pato as much as you did.

You might not want to enter this troll battle with Congo and Sage.
Congo is just enjoying himself and Sage is just trying to provoke for the hell of it.

right right....you mean when his career ground to a halt and he left europe to return to brazil at age 24, i wrote about him differently than when he was a debutante..funnily enough i think the pato thread is still here!!

here's to hoping andre silva scores more like a 18/19/20 year old pato next season :beer:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
current retired pato playing football with his chinese friends is at least 5x the player andre silva is

hopefully next season 23 year old andre silva can score 15 goals against professional opposition as 18 year old cristiano ronaldo did playing as a winger in a flat 4-4-2.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why would someone want the
biggest flop in this club's history
to stay on and play another season and score goals :conf:

Surely if a player was the
you would want to get rid of him ASAP. I know for sure I want Kalinic gone yesterday.

It would seem to me that if you want a player to improve, and score more goals in the future, he might indeed not be the
:monto:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
We have three strikers. He hasn't delivered as much as Cutrone...but he's been much better than Kalinic. This. Is. Context.

It's important....because, as a barometer, if another player had scored double the goals Silva had, with a similar or less apps then we could definitively say that Silva had flopped. As it is, Cutrone, who has been here longer than him, has scored 5 more goals with 3 more apps....that's insufficient information to say that he flopped....He DID, however perform better than Kalinic by scoring 5 more goals than him in three more apps.

This is his first year in Italy. He's had a new league, language etc to deal with.

"Time to settle in" is a concept unheard of at R&B

Are you really counting the goals against farmers?

Silva scored only 2 goals against real teams, Kalinic 5 (2.5x more) and Cutrone 7 (3.5x more). What are we even discussing here?

I hope to be proven wrong, but I really don't see him becoming anything close to great. He's shown no promise.

I am really confused as how he got so many fanboiz. Unless you are all gay, it makes no sense.

Schedule