M'baye Niang Thread

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Even a tree has potential to score goals, that is not arguable, but Potential is something that can't be quantified, which means that there will always be stupid debates like these ones. Some people discuss and express their opinion about Niang based on facts, and others just keep bringing the argument of "potential". This can't lead to anything good :)

No, a tree doesn't have the potential to score goals.

And what facts are you talking about? You mean his goals and assist stats? Should an 18-year old (we've mostly seen him as a 17-year old) really be judged by those? Pato scored a lot of goals when he was at Niangs age, but look at him now.

Niang is a fucking kid, he should be playing in the primavera. But he's so talented that he's part of the first team squad, and he actually gets playing time. You wanna know why?

Not because he's a beast that will be our game changer, but because that's what you do when you're grooming a talent. You give him playing time when he's ready for it, and you rest him when he needs it. Ohh, wait, that's exactly what Allegri did with Niang last season, when he was fucking 17.

Now... imagine if Allegri hadn't played Niang at all or very very little:

"Fuu allegri, y u no play youngsters??"

"lol @ youth project"

etc etc

Allegri is doing what every pedo bear in here wants... but just because he's not fucking dominating (he's playing very good for his age) people say that he's not good enough and whatever bullshit they can come up with.

Everyone's happy with Petagna now. Just let him have a couple of bad games and check his thread.

"we should loan him out"

"Petagna will never be WC"

etc etc...

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Right...that's why Chelsea (plus Real Madrid & Barca) are after Petagna?! :lol:

Who want's Niang? Oh yeah the mighty Genoa :lol::lol:

And you know this because **************.com said so?

CS10

Primavera
Reaction score
Right...that's why Chelsea (plus Real Madrid & Barca) are after Petagna?! :lol:

Who want's Niang? Oh yeah the mighty Genoa :lol::lol:

And agent of niang , raiola said Real madrid want niang in the futur :lol::fp: .
Believe the players' agents:fp:... I prefer listen mourinho ...

Last edited:

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
niang is one of the loosest mofos out, we cannot sell him, he is animal, a lion

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
994868_144339765771048_1511979023_n.jpg

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
And you know this because **************.com said so?

Petagna's agent mentioned it recently. If you followed football you'd know this plus Galliani declaring Niang not unsellable & Preziosi confirming loan rumours.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
And agent of niang , raiola said Real madrid want niang in the futur :lol::fp: .
Believe the players' agents:fp:... I prefer listen mourinho ...

And Raiola/Mourinho speak the truth?! Nobody speaks more BS in football :fp::lol::fp::lol::fp::lol:

Face it management back Petagna > Niang. If Llajic arrives Niang's a goner.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Petagna's agent mentioned it recently. If you followed football you'd know this plus Galliani declaring Niang not unsellable & Preziosi confirming loan rumours.

ohh shit, i must start following football

i must know everything that tribalfootbal.com said

CS10

Primavera
Reaction score
And Raiola/Mourinho speak the truth?! Nobody speaks more BS in football :fp::lol::fp::lol::fp::lol:

I don't believe agent players therefore i dont believe raiola but mourinho Chelsea's coach speak after the game about Niang and el Shaarawy (it does not mean he wants to buy ) so you prefer believe agent of Petagna after score a goal against sassuolo ? Petagna is only a CF and with balotelli and pazzini he it will not play nearly , niang for the moment is see like a winger and fear that the club is on the bench and does not progress and he not ready to be starter ... When Chelsea loan De bryune, and lukaku last season , it means that the club does not rely on them in the future?

Last edited:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I don't believe agent players therefore i dont believe raiola but mourinho Chelsea's coach speak after the game about Niang and el Shaarawy (it does not mean he wants to buy ) so you prefer believe agent of Petagna after score a goal against sassuolo ? Petagna is only a CF and with balotelli and pazzini he it will not play nearly , niang for the moment is see like a winger and fear that the club is on the bench and does not progress and he not ready to be starter ... When Chelsea loan De bryune, and lukaku last season , it means that the club does not rely on them in the future?

Can't be bothered to read this so I'll repeat what I said earlier...

CS10

Primavera
Reaction score
Can't be bothered to read this so I'll repeat what I said earlier...

To be third CF yes :D, but apparently you did not arguments .

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Iranian bitch please thats so uncool .. call them persian biatch

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I figured it out! The Niang haters have him confused with Traore!

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No, a tree doesn't have the potential to score goals.

And what facts are you talking about? You mean his goals and assist stats? Should an 18-year old (we've mostly seen him as a 17-year old) really be judged by those? Pato scored a lot of goals when he was at Niangs age, but look at him now.

Niang is a fucking kid, he should be playing in the primavera. But he's so talented that he's part of the first team squad, and he actually gets playing time. You wanna know why?

Not because he's a beast that will be our game changer, but because that's what you do when you're grooming a talent. You give him playing time when he's ready for it, and you rest him when he needs it. Ohh, wait, that's exactly what Allegri did with Niang last season, when he was fucking 17.

Now... imagine if Allegri hadn't played Niang at all or very very little:

"Fuu allegri, y u no play youngsters??"

"lol @ youth project"

etc etc

Allegri is doing what every pedo bear in here wants... but just because he's not fucking dominating (he's playing very good for his age) people say that he's not good enough and whatever bullshit they can come up with.

Everyone's happy with Petagna now. Just let him have a couple of bad games and check his thread.

"we should loan him out"

"Petagna will never be WC"

etc etc...

it is rather unfortunate that they want him out... i want him to stay by all means.. i think he's more talented than El Shaarawy... however, one thing must be noted... the only player in our strike force that has a likeliness of over 70% of performing well in a game is Balotelli... Robinho is a big question mark, El Shaarawy and Niang are too young and will vary in consistency..... If Balotelli's injured we could be really screwed... I agree that we could use a striker like Ljajic.... the thing is, Balotelli's not leaving, Robinho's ship has already sailed, so that leaves Pazzini, Niang, Petagna and El Shaarawy... SES was close to leaving until they made a U-turn, Petagna is a youth striker that they intend to groom and want him in the squad as a 5th/6th choice, that leaves Pazzini and Niang. Pazzo, who will be out for 4 months, is 29 years old, and who's value is decreasing exponentially (cause of age)... and Niang, who's 18, and is about to develop into a potential world-class player..

I'm afraid the management will pick Niang. Galliani has already hinted it a few weeks ago. They will sell 50% of his contract for a value, and then buy it back for an extra 3-4million for sure. If he left for a dry loan, I'd be less pissed and more understanding... but really to me, it makes no sense why they don't sell Pazzini instead if they're trying to fund a sale or make space for a striker?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Niang is a beast. Loan him out in case we get ljajic, but never sell him!!!

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
it is rather unfortunate that they want him out... i want him to stay by all means.. i think he's more talented than El Shaarawy... however, one thing must be noted... the only player in our strike force that has a likeliness of over 70% of performing well in a game is Balotelli... Robinho is a big question mark, El Shaarawy and Niang are too young and will vary in consistency..... If Balotelli's injured we could be really screwed... I agree that we could use a striker like Ljajic.... the thing is, Balotelli's not leaving, Robinho's ship has already sailed, so that leaves Pazzini, Niang, Petagna and El Shaarawy... SES was close to leaving until they made a U-turn, Petagna is a youth striker that they intend to groom and want him in the squad as a 5th/6th choice, that leaves Pazzini and Niang. Pazzo, who will be out for 4 months, is 29 years old, and who's value is decreasing exponentially (cause of age)... and Niang, who's 18, and is about to develop into a potential world-class player..

I'm afraid the management will pick Niang. Galliani has already hinted it a few weeks ago. They will sell 50% of his contract for a value, and then buy it back for an extra 3-4million for sure. If he left for a dry loan, I'd be less pissed and more understanding... but really to me, it makes no sense why they don't sell Pazzini instead if they're trying to fund a sale or make space for a striker?

Lulz stopped reading there

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
good job getting that start tonight! Score against Galaxy go Niang go!

Last edited:

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL NIIIAAAAANGGGGGGGGG yes

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
No way did niang score :eek:

Gotta download the game later

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Never thought I'll ever see Niang score :eek:

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
inb4 new niang bandwagon members who will later turn against him

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Very very solid first half from Niang and u could see his confidence kept growing.... Then he scored that....

Proud of the kid keep it up!!! Did u all see him telling his haters to shhh when he scored?

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's right, Niang!
Silence dem haters!

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
inb4 new niang bandwagon members who will later turn against him

dw he will be shit again after 1 bad/mediocre game... and the forum restores its balance

Schedule