• Poll closed .

djsafsaf

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The One and Only Ronaldinho---Ronaldinho is a once in a genration talent
RONALDINHO: “IF I COULD, I’D ALREADY BE WEARING A GRتMIO SHIRT”

Player is also being sought by Flamengo and Palmeiras, but continues waiting

Ronaldinho Gaْcho has been in Brazil since last Saturday. In an effort to avoid the media buzz, the Brazilian ace is awaiting a concrete definition regarding his future. Grêmio, Palmeiras and Flamengo are all very interested. Until now, only a statement:
“I’m not an object up for auction. “If I could, I’d already be wearing a Grêmio shirt, even earning less. The problem is not the proposal they made me, but rather what Milan is asking. No one has come close”, Ronaldinho confirmed by telephone to Globoesporte.com, this Wednesday morning.
Thus, up to the present, there is nothing official about the ace's next club. Negotiations continue, led by his brother and manager, Roberto de Assis Moreira.
Ondaweb Press Office

source : http://www.ronaldinhogaucho.com/

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Pirlo Cafu Ambrosini Nesta Gattuso Kaka Silva Pato Rivaldo Essien
6pm there's a press conference, then hopefully he's leaving? i'm guessing you will be gone too?

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Really sad to see the way he left through the back door would've been great if he could've stayed and celebrated a league title but towards the end he looked more and more attached from his teammates, good bye Ronnie, thank you and good luck

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Ok lets just see games Dinho played...this season

Lecce one of the MOTM.
Cessena….he was terrible, back in the day I said it was probably issues adapting to Ibra’s game, cause Ibra was kind of playing like a trequartista too. But still he was terrible.
Auxerre, assisted both goals but was pretty non existant overall (but ok lets say he was good). Looked good once he ran.
Catania, had an assist and did nothing else in the game.
Lazio, was non existant. To be fair, whole team was still adapting.
Genoa once he was out we started attacking in a faster more direct way, team was mobile and we were able to do counter attacks. When he was on, we were predictable and super slow.
Parma he was pretty good, moved a lot, made himself active in the field, moved without the ball
Chievo, again pretty good and made himself active in the field
Real Madrid non existant alongside our whole attack.
Rightfully benched vs Napoli, alongside Seedorf.
Juventus…out injured.
Real Madrid non existant, gave up the ball and just waved his hands up and left the whole left side uncovered, which lead to RM's first goal right at the end of the first half. Showed zero motivation.
Bari Seedorf ahead of him as AM, played well, Dinho can’t or won’t play as an AM these dayas and we needed an AM in a game like this one considering we played a Gattuso-Ambrossini-Flamini midfield.
Palermo you don’t change a winning team + we weren’t really needing Dinho during the game.
Inter winning team + we got in trouble with Gattuso being stupid so lost sub and then Abate getting red card.
Auxerre came in last few mins, scored, was going to get a chance as a starter against Fiorentina and he blew it.
Fiorentina little time, won’t judge on it, but he brought it upon himself, he was set to be a starter.
SampdoriaMilan played great, except for 5 minutes, tbh, I would’ve put him on at the 75th, but at the same time, it wasn’t like Milan wasn’t creating chances over chances, it wasn’t like “Omg we need dinhooo”, but it was more like “we need a new alternative”.
Brescia…he wasn’t needed, did fair with the time he got.
Ajax…didn’t do anything.
Bologna not needed.
Roma…ok like game vs Samp I would’ve tried him around the 70-75th, mostly to try out an option to attack.

So basically till second leg vs Madrid in November he was a starter (and having A LOT of poor games), without a doubt. After that game, considering Pippo outdid him as a LW, he was benched for the game vs Bari, where eitherway we were in need of an AM to connect our midfield with attack, Seedorf did pretty good, so for a good run of games where we got good solid wins, he wasn't used from start and for game situations, he wasn't really needed tactically, he just didn't fit the game plan, specially if he (at just 30) wasn't willing to work harder, and track back, and pressure (which is a very important aspect for Allegri).

He came in vs Auxerre, when we already had the game dominated, scored, and was going to get a chance as a starter vs Fiorentina, he decided to went out to party and blow it. And since then he had a fall out with Allegri, and Allegri has every reason to feel let down by him. come on, you don't go partying when you should be concentrated. Eitherway, truthfully he only deserved a few more mins in game vs Roma and maybe Sampdoria, but he has a very valid reason to have treated him that way.

TBH, except those 2 games (Roma and Samp, and I still can say in Samp game he wasn't really needed, but lets say he was), there's really no argument to say "poor Dinho didn't get a chance". He got chances, valid chances, if he doesn't fit the plan when the team is getting great results and playing good, and then decides to blow it when he is going to get another chance, its not Allegri's fault.

Its right there in front of you and you still don't see it. He played the first seven games as a LW, the way he played last season. Yes with one or two exceptions he was poor because this time he didn't have Borriello as the target man, but Ibra who is completely different when it comes to movement. At that point the system gets changed by Allegri, Dinho is moved to the AM position for the Chievo and Parma matches, where he did quite well. After that, he plays two crap matches against Madrid, where arguably the whole team sucked and gets benched permanently. After that its nothing but shameful treatment. People keep saying Ronaldinho did poorly but forget he did poorly as a left winger, while as AM/trequartista, he was solid for two games, crap against Mourinho's Madrid and subsequently removed for good. He was not given a chance as AM, that is a fact!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
antonio >> dinho

l8rrrrrzz dinho

thnk u
goodbye

we had fun last year but its time to win trophies.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
antonio >> dinho

l8rrrrrzz dinho

thnk u
goodbye

we had fun last year but its time to win trophies.
Cassano is a better player, cooler dude, italian, lower wages, sexy passes, no dirrty brazilian hair, had more women, is less ugly & wears Gattuso shin pads.

>>>>>>>>> can't even see Dinho anymore.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Cassano is a better player, cooler dude, italian, lower wages, sexy passes, no dirrty brazilian hair, had more women, is less ugly & wears Gattuso shin pads.

>>>>>>>>> can't even see Dinho anymore.

dumbass post of the year

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Its right there in front of you and you still don't see it. He played the first seven games as a LW, the way he played last season. Yes with one or two exceptions he was poor because this time he didn't have Borriello as the target man, but Ibra who is completely different when it comes to movement.

He had 4 poor games out of 7 Serie A starts. He played as a LW in both games vs Madrid were he was terrible. The 3 games he played well wasn't because of his positioning but because he actually cared to move his ass and have mobility. Actually even the game vs Auxerre he did fuck all for most of the game, then starts moving and voila...gets two assists.

Eitherway, we had an unbalanced team with him at LW, specially at a point when neither him, Pato or Zlatan tracked nor Pato and Zlatan had that link with the midfield. We started using Robinho there and had a positive game vs Napoli. Then prefered to use an AM to have a link with the attack and we got our best run of the season, when we found a good balance in the team. So either for motivations or lack of tactical suit...he just doesn't suit Milan anymore, this team is MUCH different from last season, and the aproach we have is also very different, we're trying to be play in a much more direct way, with fast built up, not slowing the tempo, and putting pressure on rivals, and having off the ball movement.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
It's not at LW or RW.... allegri has played 4-3-3 and if you see cossu play at cagliari... he's a winger playing CAM. He drifts wide ALL game. But he is mobile and interchanges well.

Ron sat on ball and didn't move.

Listen to Allegri, constantly saying 'work for the team' 'play faster' over and OVER and over

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Not true and you know it. Theres a difference between the 4-3-3 played at the beginning and the 4-3-1-2 played afterwards. You should know that being that you whined about it non stop how you want Carlo's system reinstalled.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
oh thank god he is moving from this team

i dont think milan will win anything this year or @ least 3 or 4 more years

unless they get rid of old player pirlo seedo ambro bonera zambo etc...

they need a fresh squad
dinho was not milan [problem] but they had much expectation from him
but again one hand cant clap xD ( correct if im wrong )

to be honest milan is drifting from a good team who treats player goods even if they dont success ed to crappy team like fackchlona.

so sad the story ended because two crappy couches

milan thumps down

Dinho wish u all the luck
i'll follow u till the day you stop playing football
the last legend
unstoppable
unmistakable
the last magician

oh thank god you are moving from this forum i hope ,fuck off fatihno fetish

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
i think we gonna reach semi-finals of champions... and win the scudetto.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
i hope we still catch some money for dinho, maybe 4mil

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...
From Football Italia:
Ronaldinho has held a Press conference confirming he “decided to leave Milan after Leonardo went,” but is still considering four Brazilian offers.

“Nothing has yet been decided,” he assured in the conference with agent Roberto de Assis and Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani.

“I have spoken with four clubs in Brazil: Flamengo, Gremio, Palmeiras and Corinthians,” added his agent and brother.

“The difficult thing was how to convince Milan. I ask for more patience, as my brother wants to win in Brazil, but it’s difficult to reach a decision.”

Galliani revealed the Rossoneri have their preferences on where to sell Ronaldinho.

“We will examine the offers of the four clubs. I am personally a supporter of Flamengo and if possible would be his destination, but the final decision will be made along with the club.

“I can officially confirm Milan have accepted Ronaldinho’s transfer request, but we have not terminated his contract. We want to help him play in Brazil, even though his exit brings great pain to President Silvio Berlusconi.”

Meanwhile, Ronaldinho explained why he has decided to end his spell at San Siro six months before the contract expires.

“I was happy with Leonardo at the helm, but after his departure and the change of system, I decided to return to Brazil.

“I still feel myself to be a real player and an important talent with the World Cup coming in four years. I spoke to Galliani, he respected my request and I am very grateful.

“It has been a wonderful experience and after two and a half years I have only positive memories of Milan.”

Blah blah blah, so what he means is that after his best year at Milan he's decided to spit the dummy out because the team no longer revolves around him and he'll be damned if he's going to adapt to a new system, even if it benefits the team paying his 8 million a year wages... Now thats a great attitude to have, cheers Dinho!!!

Last edited:

zank

CREDIAMO18
Reaction score
Fav. Players
FB6-PM3-AN13-GG8-R70-ZI11-NEXT
610x.jpg

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

x610.jpg

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol how quick people are to accept something if it corresponds well with their previous biased beliefs. Nevermind the fact that Ronaldinho was diplomatically saying after every match spent on the bench for months that he wants to stay and help Milan win the scudetto. Tbh the fact that he didnt spit the dummy a lot sooner was astonishing for me. Lets not try to turn this into a 'he wanted out' scenario; the reason why he leaves is obvious - he doesn't fit into Allegri's plans. Now if Allegri's right about his plans, we are yet to see, so I'd give the benefit of the doubt.

btw Corinthians entering the race, if he signs for them that would be like :eek::eek::eek:

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Corinthians was linked with Adriano as well. I think that overkill for the Brazilian league anyway.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well Corinthians president Andres said they offered Ronaldinho 1.8 million reais per month. Now I'm not sure but I think that is around little less than a million euros per month which would mean hed be even more paid than he is now.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lol how quick people are to accept something if it corresponds well with their previous biased beliefs. Nevermind the fact that Ronaldinho was diplomatically saying after every match spent on the bench for months that he wants to stay and help Milan win the scudetto. Tbh the fact that he didnt spit the dummy a lot sooner was astonishing for me. Lets not try to turn this into a 'he wanted out' scenario; the reason why he leaves is obvious - he doesn't fit into Allegri's plans. Now if Allegri's right about his plans, we are yet to see, so I'd give the benefit of the doubt.

btw Corinthians entering the race, if he signs for them that would be like :eek::eek::eek:

I'd actually agree with that.

This may sound like a poorly veiled dig at Ronaldinho (it's not), but I'm quite impressed that he just opted out, rather than actively disrupting the harmony of the squad/club. There have been plenty instances of players with big reputations and big egos attempting to undermine and, ultimately, oust coaches with whom they clash. Megastar v. no-name ex-Cagliari coach - an interesting fight, had Ronaldinho wanted it.

Granted, the proper thing for him to do would have been to get his head down and fight tooth and nail for a place in Allegri's plans, but at least he sulked quietly. Not exactly professional, but certainly less unprofessional.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Pathetic attutide. Again justifies Allegri in benching him to those Fan Boys. Good luck and see you later, Ronaldisco!

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Fair points from an unlikely source ;)

Look, I hope people don't think I am hating on Ron for wanting him gone. I respect the guy. I was in love with him in his prime, he was on my fav player list for a while. How could you not like him during his barca days, but i digress

Eitherway Milans my allegiance over Ron, he clearly needed to go. Thats where I disagree with you, about opportunities or usefulness. Eitherway it's all over.

Lots of respect to Ron for handling it like a man. and Galliani probably deserves credit too. He's had to have told Ron he'll accomodate him, just to be patient and ignore press clippings.

Shootster

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

:star: I agree.

It would be great if he joins corinthians,seeing ronaldo,ronaldinho :eek::D

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
omg!! gremio offering 100million reias for 4 years!! which is like 42million euros and corinthians president came out and said that he has 1.8million reias rdy for dinho each month if he signs for corinthians, flamengo offering sth like 6million euros a year + royalties, this is madness! but they will make alot of cash due to marketing power when they sign dinho, but will they profit??? if dinho signs for gremio or corinthians he will be making more money there per year than at milan!

Schedule