The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
BTW Locatelli can already take Biglia's place as he's better moving the ball forward. Biglia is better with ball retention tho but Loca will only get better with playing time. Both of them are enough for the DM role.

Locatelli had a really disappointing season and should be normally be our 3rd or 4th choice.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Claudio Lotito will give us a discount on Ciro or another Lazio player (maybe Anderson?) becuase we paid full price for an injury prone Biglia

Actually he will probably ask for more because he knows he can get it

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope we can bitch slap Villarreal and let them know we had an agreement in place. No matter how much Bacca wants out, 15m evaluation must be met.

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
MR, are we going to sign a creative midfielder? not Fellaini,he is good aerially...atleast we will be a treat in dead ball cases now and it won't be only kessie doing the physical imposing on our opponents. Yes, not badelj... He's got eyes for great passes but we sure need a topnotch creative midfielder Ala Fabregas etal.

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Pavon or Depay... it's the latter as he proved himself in Europe. I've not seen much of pavon apart from on YouTube which is obviously not a great platform though and his stats this season contradicts what I saw. I was expecting 16-20plus goals and over 15assists but what I got was meh for the supposed "new CR7".Lets not forget that is South America, how will he fair here?Can someone who actually watch him play consistently convince me otherwise? thanks in advance.

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Another question is, Is he even linked to us? cause I've not seen any source that report it.

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Balotelli ❤️
Cutro,Balo,Silva for 18-19
but good just on paper, on postal card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
>Silva in commode formations

In what world is this justified?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Bale has a 200 million price tag this summer, someone contact Li's wife.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Belotti - Silva
Hakan
Fellaini - Biglia - Kessie
RR - Romag - Bonucci - Conti
Monty Python​

That line up would CRUSH, and still have so many clutch subs/bench (jack, badelj, cutrone, suso etc etc)

need a faster LB and a more creative CM

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
“Il Milan finisce Li”. Secondo il noto quotidiano, o Yonghong Li versa 10 milioni di euro entro la fine del mese oppure il controllo del club di via Aldo Rossi passa nelle mani del fondo americano Elliott.

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
“Il Milan finisce Li”. Secondo il noto quotidiano, o Yonghong Li versa 10 milioni di euro entro la fine del mese oppure il controllo del club di via Aldo Rossi passa nelle mani del fondo americano Elliott.

English?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Higuain & Icardi to swap clubs... plus money.

Former boss says Cassano is a rat bastardo

All on Football Italia

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
[...]

@PBPcalcio
#Milan, the fight #FIFA - #UEFA behind the no on FFP
The rossoneri work in the meantime to defend the defensive memory to be presented by 31.
Read all about it here:

https://www.radiorossonera.it/milan-scontro-fifa-uefa-ffp/

It's a good read, thank you very much :star:

i could argue with you but simple you an understand beyond troll you are,

it isnt about their 1%( it is 100% more then you have) it is about that they can see and have info about LI

How? They aren't part of our management. They just owe some shares which gives them the right to be at the general meetings and La Scala to make some big bold statements who are printed in the press but actually no one in our management cares.

They know only what Fassone decides to tell them.

Don't get me wrong. I want clarity too and I tend to be on their side. But don't fool yourself by thinking they actually make a difference. Their just a voice outside the club that gets heared. Nothing less, nothing more.

Raiola says his client will stay at Milan for life, and what you got from that was "petro dollars"?

Seriously?

It's Raiola. It wouldn't surprise me after all. :lol:

Yeah you got this 100%.

But, what happens if you do a Alo88 like him with Rodriguez? :D

Did someone mention my nickname? :)

RR has had a superb start but then never came back to attack that groundline and spraying in some magnifiecnt crosses like he always did with Wolfsburg or the Swiss NT. I really dunno why. Hope we'll see something else next season. He has disappointed me too in that regard.

This flys in the face of Fassone’s “2-3 players of experience and quality” mantra so not buying it. We don’t need another Andre Silva scenario

This. I'd like to see a Pavon after all that I've seen and heared of him here. But I think Gattuso and Mirabelli are looking to add players with a certain experience to this young team. Reina, Fellaini or Badlj kind of experience.

reina is an awful signing in terms of $$$ if dolla isnt sold.

badelj is a good signing.

It's kinda thing that we overpay our gks right? :lol:

However, IMO Reina makes too much sense. He's been rocksolid throughout the years, also for Napli. But also off the pitch he can be a mentor for Donna. Since Abbiatti left, Donna had no real mentor anymore and he lost focus with all that circus around him and his rat-agent. Maybe Reina could do wonders to that kid's head. Maybe Reina, eventhough he won't start, could be the best thing to happen this summer.

Belotti - Silva
Hakan
Fellaini - Biglia - Kessie
RR - Romag - Bonucci - Conti
Monty Python​

That line up would CRUSH, and still have so many clutch subs/bench (jack, badelj, cutrone, suso etc etc)

It doesn't work in Fifa for sure. But in reallife it could be an amazing Gattuso-formation. I approve :thumbsup:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
La Stampa: “Milan, ultimatum a Li: 10 milioni entro domani o c’è Elliott”

ultimatum to li 10 mil till tomorow or elliot will take over.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's a good read, thank you very much :star:

RR has had a superb start but then never came back to attack that groundline and spraying in some magnifiecnt crosses like he always did with Wolfsburg or the Swiss NT. I really dunno why. Hope we'll see something else next season. He has disappointed me too in that regard.

My guess is this was for balance. He had both Hakan and Bonaventura ahead of him who tend to overlap the flank, so having a third player constantly do that would leave too much space behind and be redundant in attack, also balancing out Calabria/Abate on the other side who are freer to attack.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't like any of these signings so far. They're just piling on wages on players we don't need.
Strinic is useless. Complete waste of money.
Reina brings some experience, but it's not worth the wages if Snake doesn't leave and we don't play Europe.
Badelj I wouldn't mind usually, but we have enough DMs already, we need a quality CM (not fucking Fellaini).
This mercato is starting off like one of Galliani's greatest hits from past 6 years :fp:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
********** titola: “Milan, pressing su Yonghong Li”

Gazzetta - Milan, ultimatum dei piccoli azionisti a Mr.Li: “Il tempo è scaduto”

La Stampa: “Milan, ultimatum a Li: 10 milioni entro domani o c’è Elliott”

Il CorSport in prima pagina: “Il Milan finisce Li”

everyone hates LI hahha this is why they all make up storys hahah.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Badelj is decent, was great season before last and can cover for Biliga

Montolivo is shit as we all know and locatelli not composed and level headed enough to close a game. Locatelli has great potential and might look good in a no pressure game (e.g vs viola when we won 5-1) but against torino away when we are under the pressure defending a 1-0 lead? We need someone like Badelj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule