The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Belotti is unecessary while having Cutrone : That boy is the future the way he score u can't denied that !

Immobile over Moratta : Anyday of the life - proven SerieAl Killer

Immobile - Cutrone - Kalinic is already fine to go after other positions.

danilo1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Also 2day in my city its croatia-senegal. Srs calcio mrki will scout for you and with special eye on...Mbaye NIANG!! Who will start.

Already asked Modric to join Milan, he said its already done. But only if Strinic leaves

As far as this milan is concerned it is obvoous we are superior to 14 teams and we missed some great cf and one creative killer also. At least under Rino. We play 50-50 with lazio and merda. Won vs roma but roma is better then us overall.

For level more we lack midfield power and speed. Which we will not solve with ceballos, badelj, depay...
No way, so I'm not the only one here from Osijek? Yeah, scout report better be highly detailed regarding M'baye, damn, now I'm sorry I'm not going to Gradski... Have previous engagements which, by looking at it now, could/should have been delayed/cancelled.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
premium says it could be direct swap,we give silva 23 year old who we paid 40 mil to get 10 mil wage 32 year old who is worth 10 - 15 mil tops

Honestly how could you believe such bullshit? :fp:

You honestly believe everything you read and over react 90% of the time. There is no way that we swap Silva for Falcao :lol:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pellegatti has reports like this:
I got whattsup message from friend who is an agent, saying, next year Falcao will play in Milan. Loan deal. Also in one place he says Sićva to monaco but NOT on permanent deal. Then later says Silva is not in a deal at all.

From MN and calciomercato

I got whatsapp from friend who is a bricklayer, saying, next year Neymar will play in Milan.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Belotti is unecessary while having Cutrone : That boy is the future the way he score u can't denied that !

Immobile over Moratta : Anyday of the life - proven SerieAl Killer

Immobile - Cutrone - Kalinic is already fine to go after other positions.

Belotti is a lot more physical than Cutrone. Bullying Cutrone off the ball in a tight defensive game is as easy as it gets

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah silva for falcao is not hapenning. Nobodys that stupid. Only possibility is loan.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All the media outlets are saying Li was in Italy looking for a minority partner for like 50m (probably to pay the remaining capital increase) and then refinance. They also say that minority partner would then be nominated vice president. I wonder if Renzo Rosso is that guy? He has that picture on social media with Han Li in front of the duomo in Milan a few days ago.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
All the media outlets are saying Li was in Italy looking for a minority partner for like 50m (probably to pay the remaining capital increase) and then refinance. They also say that minority partner would then be nominated vice president. I wonder if Renzo Rosso is that guy? He has that picture on social media with Han Li in front of the duomo in Milan a few days ago.

but in order to sell shares he has to pay elliott an amount of money too, the whole club is under their name as a collateral

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Everyone here loves Cutrone, but the hype you're giving him is insane.

He's not better than Belotti. Not yet, anyways.

He's great, but young and a MAJOR risk to cool down a bit next season.

We need a strong, physical CF who cutrone and silva can play off of as a SS.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
but in order to sell shares he has to pay elliott an amount of money too, the whole club is under their name as a collateral

They said it would have to be ok by Elliott. Anyways here is your daily rumors on the ownership front haha...

Again the Corriere dello Sport: Elliott is behaving as if Milan will sooner or later become his. Contacted Marotta, then Gandini, and Maldini. In any case, the intention of the fund is to resell, subsequently, the club. With Stephen Ross waiting.

But watch out for the moves by Yonghong Li who is negotiating the sale of a minority stake to a man from the Berlusconian area. 50 million deal that would allow Li to refinance. The prospect of Yonghong Li is to move forward with increases in capital.

The Gazzetta also reports that Li wants to speed up the social front.

Meanwhile in London circles are sure that for Elliott will be a Win-Win: in the end the fund will take the Milan (perhaps to resell it) or if Li will go ahead, the gain will be 60 million euros.

Repubblica confirms: Yonghong Li on a mission to find an Italian minority partner that puts 50 million euros and holds the position of vice president. Yesterday evening the name of Preziosi circulated. Voice denied by the same entrepreneur. In any case, Preziosi should first sell Genoa and the entry of a new member should be communicated to Elliott.

********** also confirms: in Milan, a new 50 million euro minority shareholder will also be holding the position of vice president. Maximum reserve on the name, but it is an Italian entrepreneur. This was precisely the purpose of Yonghong Li's trip to Italy last week.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Should just let CR7 pay the 50m gain ownership and then he comes to play here ha.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Surely Galliani must have 50M

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Honestly how could you believe such bullshit? :fp:

You honestly believe everything you read and over react 90% of the time. There is no way that we swap Silva for Falcao :lol:

Not that far fetched if Milan is dealing with financial fair play and Uefa. Maybe they do loan deals with payments made in the future.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some rumors Marchisio is rescinding his contract with Juve with his lack of space in the team. Wouldn't be shocking if Bonucci placed a call.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I wonder if it will be Silva-Kalinic out and Falcao-Zaza in?

360px-Zasa_and_wiseguys.jpeg

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Think Falcao would help us a lot, would be a nice mentor to Cutrone too

If we can afford to loan Silva out even better, writing him off completely after 1 year just doesn't seem right

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Rez, Im just saying what pellegati said.

Cutrone is good in the box, mediocre outside, needs a lot of work.

If fit Falcao can score 20 with good team. Cutro scored 10

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
No way, so I'm not the only one here from Osijek? Yeah, scout report better be highly detailed regarding M'baye, damn, now I'm sorry I'm not going to Gradski... Have previous engagements which, by looking at it now, could/should have been delayed/cancelled.

Di si lega ��
We can go for a beer then!

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Like making every single payments request one time?

Like every player and staff being paid in full and on time?

Like the 200m mercato?

Like the contract extension/increases happening as we speak?

The only thing he's doing after the 'closing' was paying for the capital increases. The salaries, transfer funds and renewals are all on the Milan balance sheet, not the holding company or him paying that personally. The drama around the capital increases can all be media inventions and he could be paying them all without a struggle, but the fact is he took out a 24% interest loan from Teamway to pay the last one. This is the act of desperation and not a good sign at all.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
The bolded parts I can confirm to be 100%, rest I would still say its speculation. Even Chinese are not sure Li's exact background.

Like I said last week when I was leaving China, moving funds OUT OF CHINA whether in Chinese / Foreign currency is extremely difficult.

Many people said Xi's anti-corruption campaign in China was a tactic for him to get rid of political dissents, and going through China now there are lots and lots of propaganda on walls and such. Nonetheless, corruption in China is definitely not as blatant as before. Many upper class restaurants and hotel resorts are now all not doing so well because many of their businesses were corrupt politicians and businese men.

Why this is important: because now is an especially sensitive time for flaunting (or even just showing) your wealth of any kind in China.

On non-bolded bits and pieces:

I think Li's wealth is a bit over-exaggerated a bit by your friend, but I don't believe Li has no money.

There is a feeling that Li deserves sympathy: he has fulfilled his promises, yet media continues to bash him and fans continue to turn on him. This is just how some people in China feel.

I still think it is very important to understand the political climate in China right now, which may lead to even more uncertainties down the line. So we don't react like "omg li is fraud, chinese is broke, y u no give us moneyyyyy!" on every recycled news report questioning Li.

Maybe regarding Li's background and his wealth, but rest is pretty true.

Thanks for the feedback bro, I’ll try to confront him next week with your facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule