Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
How has Albertazzi been playing this season?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
PRIMAVERA

MILAN - UDINESE 3-2

5'p.t. Verdi, 9' s.t. Ganz, 47' s.t. Pasini

BERRETTI

MILAN - VILLACIDRESE 5-0

9'p.t. e 40' p.t. De Respinis, 27'p.t. e 15' s.t. Cogliati, 41' s.t. Fiamozzi

ALLIEVI NAZIONALI

Non disputata

ALLIEVI REGIONALI

MILAN - CREMONESE 3-0

37' p.t. Petagna, 7's.t. Galbusera, 12's.t. Bende

GIOVANISSIMI NAZIONALI

INTER - MILAN 3-0

GIOVANISSIMI REGIONALI 97

MILAN - LECCO 2-1

22' Vassallo, 34's.t. Segre

GIOVANISSIMI REGIONALI 98

PAVIA - MILAN 0-1

20' Modic

ESORDIENTI 99

CIMIANO - MILAN 0-2

2 Verderio

ESORDIENTI 00

MILAN - CIMIANO 2-0

Invernizzi, Torchio

PULCINI 01

MILAN - LOMBARDIA UNO 2-1

Mancuso, Culotta

Mattia De Sciglio , Luca Ghiringhelli, Simone Calvano Simone Verdi , and Giacomo Beretta have all been called up to represent Under-19 Italian team tomorrow in a friendly against Romania.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chievo 1 - 2 Milan. Fulltime. Congrats!
By the way Verdi scored for the Under-19.
Last weak the primavera won 3-2 against Udinese.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Milan Primavera goals scored by Fossati and Albertazzi... COngratzzz boyss!!!! keep on winning!!

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Congrats boys, our Primavera is now getting some more wins, keep that up!

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
it seems that Fossati (number 10) has been played as an Am this days, some nice glimpse of his excellent passing and a wonderful goal in the vid(first goal) for those who hasn't watch him played a lot..
hope the team keep improving

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Stupid Serie A. From what I've seen.... Verdi, Fossati (and MErkel) are too good to be playing primavera. You could have made same case for Zigoni too..... but theres no where else for them to play......

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Stupid Serie A. From what I've seen.... Verdi, Fossati (and MErkel) are too good to be playing primavera. You could have made same case for Zigoni too..... but theres no where else for them to play......

This is why the Italian FA should implement a proper reserves league.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
No TV/Stream coverage of Primavera Coppa Italia match

Am so pissed right now :mad:
Being defending champions our team's match should have been given preference by 'SportItalia' instead of Empoli vs Viola match on Wednesday. :head:

Anyways, hows Simone Romagnoli doing at Foggia? Any news on his progress? :)

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cittadella 0 - AC Milan 2 | Primavera Tim Cup | 1st Leg of Quarters

Our team won first leg, 2-0 away to Cittadella. Beretta was shown the red card at 37th min so we played next 60 odd mins with 10 players but still managed to win thanks to second half goals from Bertoni (57th min) and Gaeta (80th min).

"I am very satisfied. The lads played a great game also considering the fact that Beretta was sent off and we played for an hour with ten players as against eleven." - said Giovanni Stroppa at the end of the match.

Our formation was
Di Fabio; Ghiringhelli, De Vito, Albertazzi, Pasini; Calvano, Bertoni, De Sciglio, Desole; Carmona, Beretta.

The second leg is scheduled for December 15 at Vismara.

http://www.acmilan.com/it/teams/youth_teams_news/131152

Champions on right path to defend its title. :)

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm glad our boys won the away match and beat Cittadella in the first leg of the quarter finals.
What makes this victory even better is the fact we played with only ten men for the majority of the match, too bad Beretta got the red card, he will miss the return match at home then. Our boys won, that's great and I'm glad we won away, now just need to repeat the victory at home next week and then we are in the semis.

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
i want merkel and stasser in .. or atleast on the bench and dat dorKKKKKK out of the main team...

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cagliari 1 - 3 Milan. Beretta, Verdi, and Pasini scored Milan's goals.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Our Formation was...

Di Fabio, De Sciglio, Albertazzi, Pasini, De Vito, Bertoni, Calvano, Fossati, Verdi, Carmona, Beretta.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What you mean by that? :o

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I saw the result, I'm so happy they won again, finally we get some more wins in a row. I knew our Primavera would soon be back in form, hope they continue to achieve good results and then fight for some trophies like last season.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
I just recalled that back in 2005 the AC Milan u18 team had come to India to play 3 friendly matches. Organized by Mr. Agostino Pinna, the consul general from Italy in India at that time. I had gone to see one match vs West Bengal u-18s (my state side)

Anyways Leonardo came with the team too :D and this was the squad which came for the trip.

GKs:Niccolo De Vecchi, Daniel Offredi

DEFs:Marco Bergamini*, Luca Cardani, Davide Lionetti, Matteo Mandeli, Alessandro Pecorini, Falvio Vivarini

MIDs:Alessandro Candi, Andrea Gritti, Mattia Longoni, Francesco Mauri*, Luca Ronchi, Stefano Russo*, Marco Benelli, Ferdinando Vitofrancesco

FORs:Mattia Abbiati*, Enrico da Ros, Emanuele Orlandi, Enrico Traviani

Note : Players with * were players who Indian papers said at the time had the brightest futures among the bunch!

Can someone tell me if any of these players are still playing for decent teams and/or have a decent future ahead of them? It'd have been great to watch a future start in action when he was 16/17 :D

By the way we lost 2-1!! A bengali guy curled a beautiful freekick in after we took the lead and they scored again later.

I was wearing my Maldini jersey at the stadium and people were smiling at me on the way out with the "haha u loser look!" I was actually carrying an extra tshirt if we won.. the crowd in Calcutta can get rowdy!!

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Impressing Primavera: Cagliari dug out 3 to 1 12/12/2010

Impressing Primavera: Cagliari dug out 3 to 1
12/12/2010

Source: www.acmilan.com
After the victories against Udinese and Chievo in the league and Cup in Italy against the Citadel, the Primavera Milan Cagliari taketh. The recovery of the 4 'day, young Rossoneri are needed at home rossoblù 3-1: the advantage of the Beretta 31', Martignoni answers to 7 'of the second half, but then we think the Verdi in the 16' and Pasini 40 ' give the three points the team Stroppa.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Primavera tim season 2010 / 2011

STANDINGS
TEAM POINTS PLAYED
VARESE 27 12
ATALANTA 26 11
INTER 23 11
CHIEVO VERONA 22 12
BRESCIA 21 11
MILAN 17 11
UDINESE 16 12
ALBINOLEFFE 14 12
PADOVA 12 12
TRIESTINA 12 12
CITTADELLA 11 11
CAGLIARI 11 11
VICENZA 8 10
PORTOGRUARO 1 12

GIRONE DI ANDATA
ROUND DATE MATCH RESULT
1 12/09/2010 Milan - Varese 2-4
2 18/09/2010 Atalanta - Milan 1-1
3 25/09/2010 Milan - Padova 2-0
4 11/12/2010 Cagliari - Milan -
5 16/10/2010 Milan - Triestina 5-0
6 23/10/2010 Cittadella - Milan 0-0
7 30/10/2010 Milan - Portogruaro 3-0
8 06/11/2010 Albinoleffe - Milan 2-0
9 13/11/2010 Milan - Inter 0-1
10 20/11/2010 Vicenza - Milan 1-0
11 27/11/2010 Milan - Udinese 3-2
12 04/12/2010 Chievo Verona - Milan 1-2
13 15/01/2011 Milan - Brescia -

GIRONE DI RITORNO
ROUND DATE MATCH RESULT
14 22/01/2011 Varese - Milan -
15 29/01/2011 Milan - Atalanta -
16 05/02/2011 Padova - Milan -
17 12/02/2011 Milan - Cagliari -
18 19/02/2011 Triestina - Milan -
19 12/03/2011 Milan - Cittadella -
20 19/03/2011 Portogruaro - Milan -
21 26/03/2011 Milan - Albinoleffe -
22 02/04/2011 Inter - Milan -
23 09/04/2011 Milan - Vicenza -
24 16/04/2011 Udinese - Milan -
25 30/04/2011 Milan - Chievo Verona -
26 07/05/2011 Brescia - Milan -

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

DEFs:Marco Bergamini*, Luca Cardani, Davide Lionetti, Matteo Mandeli, Alessandro Pecorini, Falvio Vivarini

MIDs:Alessandro Candi, Andrea Gritti, Mattia Longoni, Francesco Mauri*, Luca Ronchi, Stefano Russo*, Marco Benelli, Ferdinando Vitofrancesco

Note : Players with * were players who Indian papers said at the time had the brightest futures among the bunch!

lol this is a very obscure list of players. It's clear our primavera is better nowadays. From this list I only know about Ferdinando Vitofrancesco cause he plays now in Cremonese (Lega Pro Prima), the guy is good there. I also remember Offredi, he was doing fine at some low division club too, I think we sold him at some point.

laxman

Cult of Shevchenko
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Cafu, Messi, Xavi, Serginho
I just recalled that back in 2005 the AC Milan u18 team had come to India to play 3 friendly matches. Organized by Mr. Agostino Pinna, the consul general from Italy in India at that time. I had gone to see one match vs West Bengal u-18s (my state side)

Anyways Leonardo came with the team too :D and this was the squad which came for the trip.

Can someone tell me if any of these players are still playing for decent teams and/or have a decent future ahead of them? It'd have been great to watch a future start in action when he was 16/17 :D

By the way we lost 2-1!! A bengali guy curled a beautiful freekick in after we took the lead and they scored again later.

I was wearing my Maldini jersey at the stadium and people were smiling at me on the way out with the "haha u loser look!" I was actually carrying an extra tshirt if we won.. the crowd in Calcutta can get rowdy!!

i remember this... i think Bayern youth team also visited India that year... and played in the IFA Shield (for non-indians... this is the 4th oldest football tournament in the world (started in 1893) after Scottish and English FA cups and the Durand Cup which is also played in India)

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
PRIMAVERA

CAGLIARI - MILAN 1-3

31' Beretta, 16' s.t. Verdi, 40' s.t. Pasini

BERRETTI

MILAN - RENATE 3-0

18' p.t. Dimitrio,38' p.t. Lora, 20' s.t. De Respinis

ALLIEVI NAZIONALI

MILAN - VARESE 1-0

36' p.t. Pontons

ALLIEVI REGIONALI

TRITIUM - MILAN 2-3

6' s.t. Galbusera, 22', 30' s.t. Petagna

GIOVANISSIMI NAZIONALI

ALBINOLEFFE - MILAN 0-5

3',21' p.t Ronchi, 11' De Rosa, 28' p.t. Fabbro, 22' s.t. Auletta

GIOVANISSIMI REGIONALI B

PRO PATRIA - MILAN 0-3

16' p.t. Hamadi, 29' p.t Cutrone, 58' El Hilali

All the Milan youth teams that played won this weekend:star:

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Great weekend, the first team and all Milan youth teams won their matches, I'm so proud of them :star::proud: they should always do that, feels so good.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I really hope the official website can post the goal scorer of each youth team - they used to have it in the older version of the site. Does anyone know somewhere else we can find the scoring sheets?

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
i remember this... i think Bayern youth team also visited India that year... and played in the IFA Shield (for non-indians... this is the 4th oldest football tournament in the world (started in 1893) after Scottish and English FA cups and the Durand Cup which is also played in India)

Yeah i went to see that too :)

My best friend is VERY good friends with Baichung so he got us awesome seats. Plus this friend was in the "Eveready" reserves that time and the final was infact between Eveready and Bayern's youth team!

Sad thing is after the match the Bayern players left in a fancy team bus and everything whereas the poor Eveready players walked about 1 or 2 km to the nearest bus stand to go home. We gave one of the players a lift back to his house :eek:

Sad really. Baichung also tell him the pathetic state in which players used to stay during away matches and the 3rd tier non ac trains they traveled in etc. Dunno what the state is like now but im talking 4-6 years back!

Schedule