Fifa 17

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
What is the best formation and line-up to play with milan online?

Some positions are debatable, but for sure Donna- Roma-Zapata- Kucka, DeS, Niang have to be on.

I play

Donna
DeS-Zapata-Roma-Antonelli
kucka- Bertolacci (Monto)
Fernandez (Sosa/Honda)
Suso (Bona)-Bacca-Niang

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Is anyone struggling with the players not moving to the right place when attacking they just stay idly and not move forward. Also, anybody have the cursors change to a far ass player when trying to quickly defend an attack?

Also Romagnoli being ridiculously slow that he could intercept the ball but have the opponent steal it from him before he could finally pass?

Fifa is getting on my nerves or maybe it's just Milan. Every shot on Donnarumma is a goal while Bacca wastes every opportunity.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I really struggled the first 3 weeks, but finally after some good form I am now in division 1 in Ultimate Team.

The A-team.

4e8ae76a58a7ed433702ed0aeb89783d.png

B-team

8b1f6f9e0328d9456bf5cb360cbb3b55.png

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
I really struggled the first 3 weeks, but finally after some good form I am now in division 1 in Ultimate Team.

The A-team.

4e8ae76a58a7ed433702ed0aeb89783d.png

B-team

8b1f6f9e0328d9456bf5cb360cbb3b55.png

D1, congrats.

Im stuck in d4, and my team is really quite nice, so you must be a good player lol

buffon
florenzi chiellini barzagli sandro

Mertens Bonaventura (totw) Nainggolan Hamsik Insigne

Bacca

I usually have a ton of shots and chances and the other player struggles to get any, but they take their chances while Ill have 20 shots, 16 on target and just cant score.

I always finesse shot, break through and try and place the ball, but between the post and keepers im usually missing.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
D1, congrats.

Im stuck in d4, and my team is really quite nice, so you must be a good player lol

buffon

florenzi chiellini barzagli sandro

Mertens Bonaventura (totw) Nainggolan Hamsik Insigne

Bacca

I usually have a ton of shots and chances and the other player struggles to get any, but they take their chances while Ill have 20 shots, 16 on target and just cant score.

I always finesse shot, break through and try and place the ball, but between the post and keepers im usually missing.

Thaanks :D
Wow that is my dream team. So jealous of you. But tbh i have 200k, but waiting for the prices to drop. No reason to use all my money on those players, when i am already doing ok with my current team.

- the missing chances, oh that is my worst nightmare. That was me before last week. And then you meet these dudes that can score from any angle outside the box.. Ridiculous.
But continue playing like that and one day you will literally fly through the divisions when you start converting your chances.

-- finesse shots ain't as op as in fifa 16. Just shoot while pointing the left analog stick to the far post. Also release the sprint button when shooting. Has worked for me lately. (I still miss a lot of chances though hehe)

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thaanks :D
Wow that is my dream team. So jealous of you. But tbh i have 200k, but waiting for the prices to drop. No reason to use all my money on those players, when i am already doing ok with my current team.

- the missing chances, oh that is my worst nightmare. That was me before last week. And then you meet these dudes that can score from any angle outside the box.. Ridiculous.
But continue playing like that and one day you will literally fly through the divisions when you start converting your chances.

-- finesse shots ain't as op as in fifa 16. Just shoot while pointing the left analog stick to the far post. Also release the sprint button when shooting. Has worked for me lately. (I still miss a lot of chances though hehe)

I hope so. But it's tough playing well and losing a lot.

Definitely good idea to wait, already the prices have fallen a lot. I'd love dybala, but so expensive. Or team of the week giovinco but even that is about 60000 70000

Do you just save up your coins or pack?

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And what type of rewards does d1 have

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Daniele De Rossi has always been a staple in my ultimate team over the years but this year he is becoming my favourite player in UT

Stick him CDM and let him pop a shot or two from long range :star: He (and Kucka) also do Nocerino runs up the pitch and are clinical as fuck.

edit:scored a hattrick immediately afterwards. Ilicic is a weapon as well

Last edited:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I hope so. But it's tough playing well and losing a lot.

Definitely good idea to wait, already the prices have fallen a lot. I'd love dybala, but so expensive. Or team of the week giovinco but even that is about 60000 70000

Do you just save up your coins or pack?

And what type of rewards does d1 have

I just save coins. Also once i won 25matches in fut championsship and got 45.000. + 3 packs with a lot of players (all shit)
- as for the rewards you would get in d1.. I think it was 15.000 for winning the tittle. Am currently relegated to d2 though :(

-- i know what you mean. I think you need to take a break 1-2 weeks and comeback again. That is what am planing to do now.. As i lost my winning mentality. Hehe

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I just save coins. Also once i won 25matches in fut championsship and got 45.000. + 3 packs with a lot of players (all shit)
- as for the rewards you would get in d1.. I think it was 15.000 for winning the tittle. Am currently relegated to d2 though :(

-- i know what you mean. I think you need to take a break 1-2 weeks and comeback again. That is what am planing to do now.. As i lost my winning mentality. Hehe

What a difference this makes, I shot up to d1, couldnt lose, then I lost 10 in a row and dropped the whole way to d4 in one night lol

Went mad and spent my saved 140000k on packs, didnt get anyone, tried one more pack after selling a player and thank god, got bale.

Are you still playing and managed to get back up?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Did you win that 45k on single player mode?

You're right about the break :thumbsup: jumped upto Div 2 and thought i was goatin it :lol: .. got slammed down to Div 4 :fp:

Now i'm back in Div 2 and hoping to hold until i can get some better players.

Right now my team is

Donna (TOTW)

Abate- Paletta (TOTW) - Roma - Alex Sandro

Kucka - Sneijder (TOTW)/Kovacic- Bona (Saving up to get his TOTW card)

Suso(TOTW)/Salah/Lucas - Bacca/Pato/Niang - SES/Douglas Costa/Coman.

I keep making money... but have blown a lot of it on packs thinking i'd get a top player. My strategy now is to hit level 30 asap... and increase the size of my transfer list to 70. Atleast this way i can keep things ticking over.

I also new Abate/Roma/Kucka and Bona cards. After 3-4 games when their fitness drops below 90 i replace them with a new purchase. Stops me from having to keep buying contracts.

Just wanna add, Kucka is a fookin tank in the middle :eek:

What a difference this makes, I shot up to d1, couldnt lose, then I lost 10 in a row and dropped the whole way to d4 in one night lol

Went mad and spent my saved 140000k on packs, didnt get anyone, tried one more pack after selling a player and thank god, got bale.

Are you still playing and managed to get back up?

So am I right in assuming that one should stay away from buying packs from the store ?

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
The game's been crazy lately with the TOTY, lunar new year and now the OTW cards/SBCs, TOTTS etc.

So many players I want to try...picked up TOTT Koulibaly and Keita Blade yesterday and I packed Stindl, who I want to try at CM in my 2nd Squad.
Koulibaly might replace my Bonucci because I don't like how he feels at all and even though I don't see Blade benching IF Perisic, the card looks too good not to have in my club

Also, anybody in here playing on PC ?

Last edited:

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Did you win that 45k on single player mode?

You're right about the break :thumbsup: jumped upto Div 2 and thought i was goatin it :lol: .. got slammed down to Div 4 :fp:

Now i'm back in Div 2 and hoping to hold until i can get some better players.

Right now my team is

Donna (TOTW)

Abate- Paletta (TOTW) - Roma - Alex Sandro

Kucka - Sneijder (TOTW)/Kovacic- Bona (Saving up to get his TOTW card)

Suso(TOTW)/Salah/Lucas - Bacca/Pato/Niang - SES/Douglas Costa/Coman.

I keep making money... but have blown a lot of it on packs thinking i'd get a top player. My strategy now is to hit level 30 asap... and increase the size of my transfer list to 70. Atleast this way i can keep things ticking over.

I also new Abate/Roma/Kucka and Bona cards. After 3-4 games when their fitness drops below 90 i replace them with a new purchase. Stops me from having to keep buying contracts.

Just wanna add, Kucka is a fookin tank in the middle :eek:

So am I right in assuming that one should stay away from buying packs from the store ?

Its tough to say. I've pulled bale, hazard, otw pranjic, Buffon, biscuits, Higuin, and some other totw and otw players, but bad ones.

Usually from the 25k packs.

Then I've also spent 200k in one go or 300k after selling players and got nothing.

You.can get lucky, but better just keeping.your coins.

Although thanks to my luck,I have a team rated 87 100 chem and it's pretty amazing.

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
my favorite new thread

damn qaas in division 1 :fp: i m having a HARD time with div 3

i dominate possession cz i play with patience and a lot of passes with a lot of shots and im quite clinical in front of goal but i always suffer when it comes to the Week end League..
its always the same , i play great up until the final and then i get raped by some guy with the overused Musa Vardy Eriksen and the broken Smalling Bellerin and Bailly ( fucking ea ) ..

:fp:

you guys should rly give the Milinkovic motm card or the Mandzu 85 IF card and play them as CF or CAM with strength and heading in the 90s theyre really a thread defensively and attacking phase ..

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
@qaas div 1 doesnt allow u to enter the week end league ?

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
anyone here into pro clubs?

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
anyone here into pro clubs?

Yeah was playing with a friend and got to d5 just the 2 of us, was a nice break from fut

But my friend doesn't know how to stay onside lol at least 5 times a game.

Also finally tried the weekend league, got to the gold 3 and thought that's enough. Had 10 games left but couldn't bring myself to keep playing. It's not so fun lol even when you're winning.

Especially crap players with tots messi Ronaldo suarez. One chance and circle smashed, goal. No skill involved lol
I struggle against weaker players.

Can't finish them off

Do you play pro clubs using the pro camera?

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Yeah was playing with a friend and got to d5 just the 2 of us, was a nice break from fut

But my friend doesn't know how to stay onside lol at least 5 times a game.

Also finally tried the weekend league, got to the gold 3 and thought that's enough. Had 10 games left but couldn't bring myself to keep playing. It's not so fun lol even when you're winning.

Especially crap players with tots messi Ronaldo suarez. One chance and circle smashed, goal. No skill involved lol
I struggle against weaker players.

Can't finish them off

Do you play pro clubs using the pro camera?

Yea I've been playing drop in games, and definitely without that stupid pro camera. Regular tele or whatever view is what I use.

I find it really fun when you get a team that actually passes and knows how to play. It's basically my substitute for playing real football right now since i have been having some neck issues :lol:

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Anyone got this game for ps4 and wanna play?

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pretty good. They call me the big bad fifa daddy

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Do you play fut or online seasons , are you in division 1 yet?

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Do you play fut or online seasons , are you in division 1 yet?

I don't play fut just seasons and pro clubs. I just got on PS4 so I am only d3 but I have never been relegated or had to stay in a division. I am 33-7-6