Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
holy shit that first action Loca pass and Cutrone:eek:

how is that boy so good :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
10/10 goal..beautiful

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Haven't been so excited about a striker since Pato. Golden Child :star:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
We have a serious future at this club! Who would've thought this a year or two ago.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
tomorrow doesnt actually mean tomorrow :lol: like some time in the near future

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
nothing against this guy but it's completely illogical to start him when you've spent 30m on a proven experienced Serie A striker who's known for being able to link up well

cutrone's goals so far hid the fact that he doesn't provide much during build up but having a reliable and consistent (tho not great) outlet up front is valuable when the team has not gelled yet

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
nothing against this guy but it's completely illogical to start him when you've spent 30m on a proven experienced Serie A striker who's known for being able to link up well

cutrone's goals so far hid the fact that he doesn't provide much during build up but having a reliable and consistent (tho not great) outlet up front is valuable when the team has not gelled yet

someone who gets it ^ :thumbsup:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looking more and more like Destro by the game

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Only reason Cutrone started was the fact he's our top scorer till now and that Kalinic came in late. Why Silva isn't getting game time is another question.

I'll eat my keyboard if Cutrone benches Kalinic in the next game.

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Only reason Cutrone started was the fact he's our top scorer till now and that Kalinic came in late. Why Silva isn't getting game time is another question.

I'll eat my keyboard if Cutrone benches Kalinic in the next game.

I'll be waiting for your video then,

he's gonna start alongside Silva next Europa game believe me.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
ohh, i didn't think of EL :lol: was talking about serie a.

but if we actually play two up front in EL, and he starts, it's gonna be alongside Kalinic.

Mark18

Primavera
Reaction score
in fact he was helping buid up attcka...AGAINTS SMALLER TEAMS

bijo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cassano, Inzaghi, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Sheva, Crespo, Van Bommel, R9
Youngsters like Cutrone and Calabria should be loaned out to other teams (preferably in Serie A) for at least 2 seasons to develop and prove themselves. There is no way that they should be starting.

If he can get double digits in another Serie A club for 2 seasons consecutively then he can be brought in to the first team (bench).

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Youngsters like Cutrone and Calabria should be loaned out to other teams (preferably in Serie A) for at least 2 seasons to develop and prove themselves. There is no way that they should be starting.

If he can get double digits in another Serie A club for 2 seasons consecutively then he can be brought in to the first team (bench).

100% agree.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

IMO it should be the opposite. Having striker who could contribute the build up the play is much better than having a striker like Cutrone who needs supplies from other players when the team have not yet gelled.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score

Apparently, we couldn't afford to let him go because Kalinic and Silva weren't ready to start.

Now i guess he will only play easy games until january and then he will get loaned.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
IMO it should be the opposite. Having striker who could contribute the build up the play is much better than having a striker like Cutrone who needs supplies from other players when the team have not yet gelled.

:thumbsup:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Exactly. Despite his positive start his skillset (shown so far) is closer to Bacca's than Kalinic's. Especially against a team like Lazio away, I am not sure why it took so long to bring Kalinic

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Exactly. Despite his positive start his skillset (shown so far) is closer to Bacca's than Kalinic's. Especially against a team like Lazio away, I am not sure why it took so long to bring Kalinic

So what you're trying to say is that he's twice the player Kalinić is? :fp:

Reaction score
So what you're trying to say is that he's twice the player Kalinić is? :fp:

Not sure if trolling or an idiot?
You realize he said play style, not quality. I disagree with you about quality as well, but that is irrelevant to what he said. His statement was saying that Cutrone is a poacher like Bacca, while Kalinic does more in build up play.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
People annoyed that Cutrone has performed well so far and is challenging the two big name striker signings for a spot in the team.

Did well yesterday when he came on. There is an air of confidence about him.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Cutrone to Sky: "I have always dreamed of becoming a professional player. I thank the coach and the club for their trust."

Cutrone: "The coach believes a lot in me, Kalinic and André Silva. We have many games and all of us will get space to play."

Cutrone: "Kalinic has impressed me a lot. He knows how to score and help the team. I hope he helps me too."

Cutrone: "Both Kalinic & André are great players. I want to learn how to help the team from Kalinic & the technique from André Silva."

Cutrone: "It's exciting to hear your surname being screamed out by the fans after a goal. It's really beautiful."

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
triple handshake
DKlj_qIW0AEOpiQ.jpg

for hopefully a triple contract.

Schedule