Giacomo Bonaventura Thread

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Get well soon Jack! ❤️❤️❤️

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thank god, Jack is so important for our midfield! Looking forward to see him with Niang owning the left flank.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
It will be great to have Jack back!

❤️

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
The recovery of Bonaventura and Mati is going well, they could be avaliable against Roma. #GdS

Mati.. meh.. don't need him but a nice sub to have.

Jack on the other hand is essential if we are going to beat Roma.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Please come back soon, hopefully he is ready next game, we really need him. Italys best midfielder without a doubt

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well I must say Berto did a good job yesterday. If that's his regular standard we could start Jack again as a winger until Niang refinds his form.

That said Jack has never been better for Milan in this season as mezz'ala than any time before. Not even as LM or LW.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Well I must say Berto did a good job yesterday. If that's his regular standard we could start Jack again as a winger until Niang refinds his form.

That said Jack has never been better for Milan in this season as mezz'ala than any time before. Not even as LM or LW.

Jack had very good streaks both at LW and LM. I don't think position influences him so much as form/motivation...

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Official: Giacomo Bonaventura Thread

I would definitely like him to bench niang, but then again his performances in the midfield the last several matches were surprisingly good. I see him making a name for himself in that position.

-- what if bertolacci bosses that lcm and at the same time bonaventura plays meh in lw? What will montella do?

I can't wait to see montellas starting 11 against Atalanta and juve.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jack had very good streaks both at LW and LM. I don't think position influences him so much as form/motivation...

Hope you're right but even during his good streaks as LW under Pippo or LM under Sinisa I've never felt like he's constantly killing it like he's doing now with Montella as mezz'ala.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Hope you're right but even during his good streaks as LW under Pippo or LM under Sinisa I've never felt like he's constantly killing it like he's doing now with Montella as mezz'ala.

Yeah agree... new winger is a must at this point.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Man.... this guy has been nothing but improving since we got him for 6million and he could really be the kind of player who hits climax at the age of 28 29 30 .. and is aa fucking engine .. a true soldier for me and the team im sure

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah agree... new winger is a must at this point.

Keita Baldé

I wanted him when Niang was carrying the team early this season and I still want him now even more.

Hope in january we'll see something happen. Players do have up and downs and that's why you need solid back ups.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Official: Giacomo Bonaventura Thread

Niang and carrying a team in the same sentence? Que?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Niang and carrying a team in the same sentence? Que?

:lol:he did carry us *with some goals i must say * when suso was still inconsistent at the beginning ..now suso is beasting and niang can barely carry his legs

*edited part.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
when Niang was carrying the team early this season

200w.gif

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol:he did carry us *with some goals i must say *

He has scored 2 non-PK goals....

One against Napoli, where we lost anyway.(Suso also scored in that one)
The other one against Chievo, which we won 3-1.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I wouldn't go so far to say that Niang actually fucking carried us....but let's not forget that
1) He was the team's engine.....Without him we struggled to get the ball into the opponent's half
2)Bonaventura was in shit form early in the season....and gradually grew into the position deeper in the midfield...

Now that Niang is playing shit...everybody's dogpiling on his ass. Yes he's been utter and complete toxic waste of late. That doesn't mean I've forgotten what he did and can do

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't go so far to say that Niang actually fucking carried us....but let's not forget that
1) He was the team's engine.....Without him we struggled to get the ball into the opponent's half
2)Bonaventura was in shit form early in the season....and gradually grew into the position deeper in the midfield...

Now that Niang is playing shit...everybody's dogpiling on his ass. Yes he's been utter and complete toxic waste of late. That doesn't mean I've forgotten what he did and can do

He definitely didn't carried us on his own early this season that's not what I meant. But as you say, he was pretty much our only offensive threat while Suso was not producing very much offensively and Jack still searching his flow in midfield.

Let's not forget it was thanks to his & Locas substitution in the 2nd half that we turned the 1:3 against Sassuolo in a 4:3 and for me that was the real kick-off of a united group that has the confidence needed to play for Top 3.

Schedule