Official: Marco Storari Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Stay there,your not needed here.Maybe we can even get some decent cash of him if they make the 4th spot.

He had one of the best average ratings when he left us as well. Az = hater.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Although he was good, if any GK gets peppered with as many shots as he was, they are sure to save a lot and get a good rating, Dida is a better Shot-stopper IMO and abbiati is consistently great, although that seems to have left him recently.

I would prefer it if we exchanged Storari+5m = Poli. And then bought Diego Alves to be the GK.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
I wouldnt mind paying nothing for samp's starting keeper....with abi as second keeper, gives us time to to generate money for young upcoming keeper. storari must return .......oddo, favali , janku, Dida, mancini must leave this summer. If this doesnt happen, we are no longer competitive.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Storari, dopo Palermo si decide il suo futuro Storari after Palermo decides his future
07.05.2010 08.15 di Pietro Mazzara 05/07/2010 08:15 by Peter Mazzara
Fonte: milannews.it Source: milannews.it
© foto di Federico Gaetano © photo by Federico Gaetano

The future of Marco Storari, in all probability, will be decided after the delicate challenge that will face Sampdoria on Sunday afternoon at the Renzo Barbera in Palermo where he will challenge the Rosanero in what is a genuine playoff for fourth place. If the Sampdoria team should qualify to the next Champions League preliminary stage, the return to Milanello former Messina goalkeeper could get complicated because Garrone and Del Blacks push to keep him in Genoa.

I am cheering for Samp to make it into CL 4th spot.
1. Guys like Pastore and Kjaer will get out of our hands for ever in terms of prize tag once they get CL exposure. Else we still have a slight chance in future.
2. If Samp qualify, surely they won't go to CL and embarass themself with a useless squad. They need a GK and there ain't many decent ones available. Hopefully they will buy Storari for a good amount and we reinvest that and Dida's saved salary to get Diego Alves who would be our next GK for a decade.

Ghisolfa

SUN SEMPER CHI
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Baggio, Pirlo
Another fantastic match from Storari today... take a look at some of the video from that match online. Great stuff

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Storari: "I want to play. A quick meet AC Milan"

Storari: "I want to play. A quick meet AC Milan"

17/05/2010 16:30 Luca Iannone article read 2236 times

The goalkeeper Marco Storari, protagonist of the greatest vintage of the property but Sampdoria AC Milan, spoke to Sky Sports microphones 24 to comment on his time in Genoa: "I am pleased to have helped Sampdoria to lead them into the Champions League Playoff. We a large group, we will we deserved. " The goalkeeper also spoke of his future: "My card is AC Milan, my priority is to play. I will speak with the company over the next few days. I will not take part in the American tour with AC Milan only because I plan to action nose ".

Last edited:

warl

Beginner
Reaction score
While Storari is a good keeper, better than Abbiati, this would be the perfect time to sell him.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I plan to action nose - lolwut. He going for a nosejob?

E

Esoteric

loool haha

anyway I'm surprised he said he didn't want to leave for Sampdoria. Wasn't there this article that said he went on his knees pleading with Berlusconi and Galliani to leave ?

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
While Storari is a good keeper, better than Abbiati, this would be the perfect time to sell him.

+1. We missed golden chances to sell Kalazde wen Chelsea came knocin 3 years back. Gattuso wen Munich came knockin. Pirlo and Dorf wen Chelsea came knockin etc and now we r stuck with players no one wants and is unsellable. Sell Storari now and get some value and sign a young long term replacement.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I think we should keep him. Abbiatti and him would be good next year. We should spend the money elsewhere.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is the same attitude that got us in this spot right now.
We can easily sell Storari for 5-6 million. Samp is in CL and they need a squad to compete there.

Alves for 10 million will solve our GK issue for 7-8 years easily as he is only 24. That's an additional 4 million for a 10 year plan.

Atleast we should replace starters who r leaving with proper replacements.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
i know its just Goal.com, but congrats for making the Serie A team of the year

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I was surprised he is good.
True there was a period where Milan conceded with him as a GK but I remember that it wasnt really his fault.
Buffon took 3 goals from a mediocre Milan & none was his fault.
Sadly most of ppl in here dont watch the game & they pull posts of their ass after reading about the game & of course on paper 3 goals isnt good for the GK.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
IMO we really dont need alves. It would be more than good enough if we get storari back. Hes been phenomenal this year + he has all the swag to please the hipsters:cool:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Milan, Storari could remain in Genoa 20/05/2010

Milan, Storari could remain in Genoa

20/05/2010 10:45 by Federica Barbi

e1b6c4fec633ee9bf85a30911b824b9c-29470-1274341380.jpeg

Photo © Philip Gabutti

As reported by **********, on newsstands today, the return of Marco Storari to Milan it would not be so obvious. According to sports daily, in fact, the club Sampdoria, but to keep the former goalkeeper dell'Ancona would be willing to offer 4 million to the company that Rossoneri, however, for its part, would also like an option on Marilungo and Fiorillo .

As I mentioned before, If Milan will not secure a place for Storari in the First Eleven then he will sure pick Samp as his destination; and we seems prefering ABI over Storari for the Aging respecting and experience.

But for 4 Million let Samp Dream, at least 7 or 8 and it will be OK for us.

warl

Beginner
Reaction score
This sounds like a very good deal for all the parties involved. Storari get to play, Milan get some money for a GK that will not play anyhow plus an option on a potential good goalkeeper and Samp get a good goalie.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan, Storari could remain in Genoa

As I mentioned before, If Milan will not secure a place for Storari in the First Eleven then he will sure pick Samp as his destination; and we seems prefering ABI over Storari for the Aging respecting and experience.

But for 4 Million let Samp Dream, at least 7 or 8 and it will be OK for us.

Stop overratting our players. He is a 33 year old soon 34 year old keeper and u want 7-8 million. around 5 million was what I expected and it's a good deal.

Just sell him now or we will do the same mistake we did wen we refused to sell Gattuso to Munich in 08 and City in winter , Kalazde to Chelsea in 08, Seedorf to Chelsea 09 etc. After a while no one will buy him. It's 5 or 0 in 1-2 years time.

Sell him for 5 and buy Alves for 10. Total spending 5. Promote Donarumma as 3rd GK.

But Dida, Storari, Roma wages ( 5.5 million , 11 million gross) andjust addition of Alves wages ( 4 million gross maximum) and we still have salary savings more than what we spend.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Stop overratting our players. He is a 33 year old soon 34 year old keeper and u want 7-8 million. around 5 million was what I expected and it's a good deal.

Just sell him now or we will do the same mistake we did wen we refused to sell Gattuso to Munich in 08 and City in winter , Kalazde to Chelsea in 08, Seedorf to Chelsea 09 etc. After a while no one will buy him. It's 5 or 0 in 1-2 years time.

Sell him for 5 and buy Alves for 10. Total spending 5. Promote Donarumma as 3rd GK.

But Dida, Storari, Roma wages ( 5.5 million , 11 million gross) andjust addition of Alves wages ( 4 million gross maximum) and we still have salary savings more than what we spend.

I'm not overrating our players, but for sure Storari based on his performance cost between 7 & 8 M.

It is My opinion on his price, and let us see if B&G will agree in your 5M?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Only sell him if we sign a good goalkeeper like Diego Alves. I don't want Abbiati as first goalkeeper.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No wonder there r very few quality purchases between Italian sides.

There r better players available for cheaper prizes abroad and y would someone buy from here wen players r so overprized.

Loris is valued at 15 million.
Nuer is valued around 15 too.
Chelsea got Peter Cech for 8 million.
And 2 of the best young prospects Akinkeev and Alves are valued 10 million.
All 4 of em are U-24 and already more proven than Storari.
And here u guys say Storari for 8 million.

Samp is the ONLY team interested to buy him and willing to pay him anythin. Once they r out of the race by we overprizing him, we r stuck with him and in 2 years time he will be useless and with no one to buy just like half our current team. 5 million + first option on 3 promising yougsters is a great deal. An additional 5 will get us a GK who will be here for next 10 years.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Neuer is overrated, blegh, no way he is more proven than Storari, that is an insult. The guy makes mistake after mistake (this season). I agree, best scenario is to sell Storari and buy Diego Alves. Long term perfect.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Neuer is 23 years old and 2 years back in CL made 4 penality saves and was a shortlist in UEFA goalkeeper of the year shortlist . He was 21 then.

United, Arsenal, Juventus and Munich are tracking him .That's a good following to have. German NT member at age 22 too. Wtf did Storari do to be better than Neuer ? Just played 10 years more ?

Storari had a good season at age 33. Neuer got a good 10-13 years left in him and is atleast 4-5 years from his peak. Storari got a good 1-2 years left in him.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
Lloris is valued at 15 million.
Neuer is valued around 15 too.
Chelsea got Peter Cech for 8 million.
And 2 of the best young prospects Akinfeevand Alves are valued 10 million.
All 4 of em are U-24 and already more proven than Storari.
And here u guys say Storari for 8 million.
FTFY

Alves is the only GK we're linked with as far as I know and it would be better to have him than Storari.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I was just giving the quoted market prizes.

We r just liked to Alves. We were linked to Lloris before too.But Neuer, Akinkeev and Lloris are followed by United, Arsenal, Munich and Juventus.
My point is inspite of all the big clubs tracking em and what they have done at this young age thier valuation is just between 10-15 million and it is unreasonable to expect 8 million from Storari.