Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Jasper said:
You seriously think this is worth a consideration? Cause this is just...stupid. If you post public then it's there for everyone.
I made a suggestion that will make my time in this forum better.
Whats stupid is 4 some ppl 2 follow others just 2 provoke.
And whats more stupid is 4 u 2 mention the word stupid when am making a suggestion.
I didn’t suggest it 4 u 2 label it , so either u consider it or don’t.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Please cool it guys. It's getting very unsavory. All the more so considering its coming from 2 of the better posters in the forum.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Me have suggestion again! :D

Ok, im a extremely talkative person and my pm's are usually kinda longer than 5000 characters so im just asking..would it be hellava lot of work to just expand the pm size to maybe 6000 or 10 000 ? ....:D
If you cant do it then could you say why you cant?

by you, i guess i mean david :rolleyes: or whoever is incharge of pm size at rnb

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Wild said:
I made a suggestion that will make my time in this forum better.
Whats stupid is 4 some ppl 2 follow others just 2 provoke.
And whats more stupid is 4 u 2 mention the word stupid when am making a suggestion.
I didn’t suggest it 4 u 2 label it , so either u consider it or don’t.

I'm in no interest to have a heated discussion about this since I think you're steaming from the other discussions. Try analyze the suggestion - public posts should be closed for people who you pick pick out. I really can't make a perfect analogy but it's something like not to let a person read a public announcement since he might critisize it. It's against freedom of opinion/thought/speech. Maybe, well pretty surely, my vocabulary wasn't the most polite but it is indeed not a through thought suggestion.

And in my nooks it's called stupid:tongue:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hell yea, I'm all for Lame's pathetic suggestion. At least he wouldn't be able to plagiarize my posts anymore, should I decide to put him on ignore :o Which won't happen because I love to giggle at his pompousness every time he touts his STOLEN ideas + I really wouldn't want to miss the moment he posts sth original :o

In other words, forget it, Lame. You post on a public forum + if you don't want people to have access to your past pearls of wisdom you're free to edit your posts like I (+ quite a few others... I've noticed... LOL :o ) did.

---

CMG, ever thought about rambling less + being more succinct ? If you have to share novels, use the email option. And what Tsar said. No thank-yous necessary, I'm always happy to help.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
CMG, ever thought about rambling less + being more succinct ?
Not really, why? :D

Passion for *9* said:
If you have to share novels, use the email option. And what Tsar said. No thank-yous necessary, I'm always happy to help.
If we have the PM function then why not just make it more "user - friendly" and besides it was just a suggestion..would make this forum a better place :o (if that can happen without some members getting banned)

No worries, you werent getting a thank-you anyway

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
San Paolo and Wild have been banned for one week each.

The "Ignore" function will remain as it is now.

And 5000 words for a PM are more than enough. :)

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
^^ Why did Wild get banned? As far as I saw, San Paolo was the one who insulted him while Wild was saying that he would report it.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
snn said:
^^ Why did Wild get banned? As far as I saw, San Paolo was the one who insulted him while Wild was saying that he would report it.

For people's information mods can't ban you. And please don't react to provocations as it might end up like both Besi/Tsar and Wild/San Paolo case where both members have to be banned.

Wild did report a post playing innocent when in fact he used expression "gayboy" in the same page of the thread earier. Of course this is probably not the start of it, but in the end both members acted very childish calling names and provoking each other and deserved what they got. Hopefully they'll come-back like Besi/Tsar and have put an end to this.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Jasper said:
For people's information mods can't ban you. And please don't react to provocations as it might end up like both Besi/Tsar and Wild/San Paolo case where both members have to be banned.

Hopefully they'll come-back like Besi/Tsar and have put an end to this.

Yeah at least me & Tsar made a precedent now.. and people will watch out the languege before posting.. if not.. this 1 week bans are really cool :) .. I enjoyed my time out.. I suggest everyone to taste it .. at least for once..

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
snn said:
Maybe he used his favorite terms of affection 'asslicker' + 'whore' one time too many ? :o

Now let's see if the admin will quarantine that 'germ-infested' troll zzzzz for a while whose anti-Germ-an 'jibes' have also gone on for a tad too long + then demote the mod(s) who still have this penchant for mutilating + deleting my posts but spare others that are more insulting as well as off topic :o

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Besi said:
Yeah at least me & Tsar made a precedent now.. and people will watch out the languege before posting.. if not.. this 1 week bans are really cool :) .. I enjoyed my time out.. I suggest everyone to taste it .. at least for once..
No thanks... If I get banned it will be for something truly magnificent... not a curse word...

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
MilanoMike said:
No thanks... If I get banned it will be for something truly magnificent... not a curse word...
Like me - I & II time. :D

I'm happy that now everyone is being dealt with evenly, even if its strictly atleast its a level playing field.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Tsar said:
Like me - I & II time. :D
What'd you do? Please don't tell me to search because I have and found nothing...

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Its probably best that I don't reopen old wounds, all I will say is that in the end I was proved right.

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Passion for *9* said:
Maybe he used his favorite terms of affection 'asslicker' + 'whore' one time too many ? :o

Now let's see if the admin will quarantine that 'germ-infested' troll zzzzz for a while whose anti-Germ-an 'jibes' have also gone on for a tad too long + then demote the mod(s) who still have this penchant for mutilating + deleting my posts but spare others that are more insulting as well as off topic :o
You shouldn't be wishing for the rules to be that strict [or applied that strictly] cos you would be amongst the contenders to get a ban in that case.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
David said:
And 5000 words for a PM are more than enough. :)
Sure thing..it was just a suggestion :D

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
what a great site you have here :D :D ignore the post below :D

Last edited:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Does anyone know what happened to the Van Basten Zone? :D

GW

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, Pippo, Nesta, T. Silva, Pjanic, Begovic, Besic
What will happen with SAPL game ?

Any news when will we get some results to see who is the winner for this year.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
snn said:
You shouldn't be wishing for the rules to be that strict [or applied that strictly] cos you would be amongst the contenders to get a ban in that case.
Having some opinion you might dislike or disagree with doesn't constitute a bannable offense :o But you're free to rally for a homogenous lock-stepped forum population if that's what you prefer -- you may even find more people afflicted with herd mentality to join your campaign :o

Kakazete

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Rino, M.V.Basten, Baresi, Tassoti, Costacurta and so on..
Hello Is This All For Free Cuse I'm Scared Like Hell??!!!

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Kakazete said:
Hello Is This All For Free Cuse I'm Scared Like Hell??!!!
No its not free, subsciption costs £100 per year, you can pay by cheque, just be sure to make it payable to Tsar Investments Ltd. ;)

Last edited:

Kakazete

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Rino, M.V.Basten, Baresi, Tassoti, Costacurta and so on..
Ok you allready killed me..it's for free right? Some normal people answer..OMG i'm so scared :S

Schedule