Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Im one of ibras biggest fans proabably but today he yelled to much imo. Its not just yelling, its his entire bodylanguage, he looks very dissapointed in alot of situations. He should learn to not always show this even if he feels that some of the other players are making easy things look hard or if they take 2 seconds to long on the ball. Cause the quality of the team isent better than that apparently when we have 10 man injured. He should chill.

The need to fucking learn how to play well together fast if our CL dream isent gonna end as soon as it started. But honestly where was pato today?

highlights.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiSlFlmwc_c&feature=player_embedded

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Best post ever.
I have hard time to imagine Pato lead this team no matter I hate to admit it.

Young Sheva seems had that "bite" in his first sight, but Pato ?
Granted he's young n even now still younger than sheva back then, but feck... I'm just can't imagine it, even I see more light in Balotelli than him.. The work ethic just seems different.

Its like Madrid hoping in Higuain as teams carrier instead CR.

Feck it I want milan wins, n if Pato not up to task so be its.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Best post ever.
I have hard time to imagine Pato lead this team no matter I hate to admit it.

Young Sheva seems had that "bite" in his first sight, but Pato ?
Granted he's young n even now still younger than sheva back then, but feck... I'm just can't imagine it, even I see more light in Balotelli than him.. The work ethic just seems different.

Its like Madrid hoping in Higuain as teams carrier instead CR.

Feck it I want milan wins, n if Pato not up to task so be its.

I'm not gonna say that. Pato is young... younger than Sheva his first year, but he isn't all that... You all just fell for Galliani's PR Machine and the 4000 emails a week acmilan.com sends you declaring Pato a 'grande campione'.

He's super talented but he's not there yet.

And all this talk about the future. Give me a break. Milan are in a scudetto race, a ucl hunt and coppa italia hunt. The future IS NOW. What Milan should play Pato over Ibra? Lose those competitions until Pato peaks and rest of team is 40?

Madness.... Milan's moment is now, you play who is best NOW.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
I'm not gonna say that. Pato is young... younger than Sheva his first year, but he isn't all that... You all just fell for Galliani's PR Machine and the 4000 emails a week acmilan.com sends you declaring Pato a 'grande campione'.

He's super talented but he's not there yet.

And all this talk about the future. Give me a break. Milan are in a scudetto race, a ucl hunt and coppa italia hunt. The future IS NOW. What Milan should play Pato over Ibra? Lose those competitions until Pato peaks and rest of team is 40?

Madness.... Milan's moment is now, you play who is best NOW.

EOD.

Quoted for the truth.

Damn why I'm participated in this kneejerk discussion.
l7fgfn1awfzdf7xckirs.png

Yeah what milan should care is about to WIN NOW. we have best moment that we have for a while NOW, I don't care what happens in future about pato, ibra n other shit.

We should only care about this very present. Fuck this discussion, I will never have discussions that appear after we loose point ever again. pussy talks.

Sorry pato for talking shit to u.
OUT.

sanzen

Banned
Reaction score
EOD.

Quoted for the truth.

Damn why I'm participated in this kneejerk discussion.
l7fgfn1awfzdf7xckirs.png

Yeah what milan should care is about to WIN NOW. we have best moment that we have for a while NOW, I don't care what happens in future about pato, ibra n other shit.

We should only care about this very present. Fuck this discussion, I will never have discussions that appear after we loose point ever again. pussy talks.

Sorry pato for talking shit to u.
OUT.

trade pato for balotelli

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
trade pato for balotelli

No.

You're missing my point. Pato is a talent. He is young though, and not all that. He needs to work harder abd get better.

This is first time in his career Milan have had multiple forwards way better than him. That doesn't mean he was all that in the past. It just meant aside from Pippo on form, we didn't have anyone really good.

People act as if Pato regressed. He's probably a bit better than he was for Leo. Problem is players he's playing next to are even better, and more so, team behind him doesn't suit his current limited skillset.

We need forward to join up in build up play cause of lack of midfield creativity. In past we didn't.

Pato needs to keep working and get better. This IMO is best thing for his career. Being 'the chosen one' on a perennial 3rd/4th place team and staying the same player wasn't gonna take him to the top. Now if he wants to get there. If he wants to be with Etoo, Ibra, Drogba etc. the top forwards, the players everyones jealous of, he's gonna have to work harder and prove it.

If he doesn't want to, then by all means, he can go. But don't give up on him now. It's time to show your toughness

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
another great player to be sacrificed on the altar of iHomo :proud:. Having a player who could potentially become a legend for close to a decade ain't worth shit. What matters is playing fugly football and scraping up a single shit league title before Homoshit fucks off to the club he supported as an embryo - Real Merda :proud:

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Maybe Golden Tie should hire a counselor & get Ducky and Zlats in a room, so they can work out their issues with one another. We have a excellent chance to win two trophys, three if everything goes our way...I sure as hell don't want it all to be thrown away because of something like this.

As for the yelling, is it only a problem when Zlats does it? Did you have a problem when Paolo did it, when Rino, Sandro, etc does it. Some of you act like this is the first time this has happened. Ducky's a man now, if he can't take it, then maybe he needs to find something else to do. I guarantee you that when Ducky is older and playing with a younger player, that he'll be the one doing the yelling and posturing...will you have a problem with that?

If he doesn't, then I will gladly post pics of my....hmmmmm. But, that is a few years down the road. :tongue:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Pato has regressed though. He was so much better before, I can't explain it. Right now, right system or not for him, he isn't playing good enough. He doesn't have to work harder in terms of running more, he should like watch football videos to see how tactically and technically inept he is. Maybe it has something to do with playing second fiddle to Ibra that he doesn't do the usual stuff a striker does, but he needs to take responsibility and realize his job isn't just to wait for service and shoot in the goal. Hes not Huntelaar ffs.

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If he doesn't, then I will gladly post pics of my....hmmmmm. But, that is a few years down the road. :tongue:[/QUOTE]

I think you might forget considering its a few years down the line. Better post them now so we can go back and look in a few years time should the day come .)

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Ibra is a huge cunt on the field, it sucks playing with someone who acts like a royal douche all the time.

And honestly, we could most certainly win Serie A with Robinho and Pato up top, that is worldclass, especially if we add a real CAM.

And Pato is the 4th best option? spare me. Robinho cant finish, Ibra doesnt know what offside is, or how to win a big game, and Cassano got frozen out of Samp for a month, and decided to just stuff his face for that month so much that he still isnt in game shape after a month in Milan. Its not like he felt that he would never be playing again, keep yourself in game shape, seriously and Pato is the one that is getting shit on?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Ibra is a huge cunt on the field, it sucks playing with someone who acts like a royal douche all the time.

And honestly, we could most certainly win Serie A with Robinho and Pato up top, that is worldclass, especially if we add a real CAM.

And Pato is the 4th best option? spare me. Robinho cant finish, Ibra doesnt know what offside is, or how to win a big game, and Cassano got frozen out of Samp for a month, and decided to just stuff his face for that month so much that he still isnt in game shape after a month in Milan. Its not like he felt that he would never be playing again, keep yourself in game shape, seriously and Pato is the one that is getting shit on?

so why didn't we win it w/ pato, ronaldinho and kaka?

I can't believe you actually criticize Ibra. Dude's main reason milan are 1st and not 5th. He's decided SO MANY games.

Thats a big thing milan lacked last 4 years. A MATCH WINNER like sheva was. A player to bail out a shitty game, a tough game, to score a crucial goal against run of flow, to score when we are attacking and not scoring (which was the name of milan under ancelotti 06-08 with kaka and co. not putting ball in net enough.)

Pato is NOT world class, no matter how many emails galliani sends you saying other wise. He's a world class TALENT. World class players win titles like Ibrahimovic, Drogba, Etoo, fuck even totti won serie A with roma. To put Pato in any of these players classes is confirms pure FM knowledge, not real knowledge.

Pato might be great down the line, but he won't win milan any titles as the protagonist now. He is not Shevchenko. He is not Ronaldo. He is not there YET. Whats his best goasl return? 15 in 08-09? And that was with Kaka/Pirlo/Ronaldinho/Seedorf/Emerson feeding him...

Last edited:

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir

All that is correct, but still, Pato is playing horribly man. Surely you can see it.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thats a big thing milan lacked last 4 years. A MATCH WINNER like sheva was. A player to bail out a shitty game, a tough game, to score a crucial goal against run of flow, to score when we are attacking and not scoring

Maybe you got the causality wrong; Ibra is possibly the indirect reason the team is playing shitty/tough games, because thats how hes suited best. just sayin. Right now an Ibra-less squad is impossible, but there will soon be a time when it must be that, and by then it might be too late for Pato if hes regressing at this rate because of Ibras presence.

The Jet

Dovieandi se tov'ya sagat
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva-kaka-pele-MVB-Milan Legends
All that is correct, but still, Pato is playing horribly man. Surely you can see it.

I don't think it's much of an Ibra or a Pato thing...Allegri just does not know how to orchestrate an attack which is why we've been so Ibra dependent and it seems that he and Pato can't play together. Even with Ibra Binho and Ibra Cassano the attack hasn't really been great...and a great team shouldn't be so reliant on one player.

Pretty much shows where Milan are weakest, stifle Ibra and we're fucked.

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...

I can't believe you actually criticize Ibra. Dude's main reason milan are 1st and not 5th. He's decided SO MANY games.

Thats a big thing milan lacked last 4 years. A MATCH WINNER like sheva was. A player to bail out a shitty game, a tough game, to score a crucial goal against run of flow, to score when we are attacking and not scoring (which was the name of milan under ancelotti 06-08 with kaka and co. not putting ball in net enough.)

Pato is NOT world class, no matter how many emails galliani sends you saying other wise. He's a world class TALENT. World class players win titles like Ibrahimovic, Drogba, Etoo, fuck even totti won serie A with roma. To put Pato in any of these players classes is confirms pure FM knowledge, not real knowledge.

Pato might be great down the line, but he won't win milan any titles as the protagonist now. He is not Shevchenko. He is not Ronaldo. He is not there YET. Whats his best goasl return? 15 in 08-09? And that was with Kaka/Pirlo/Ronaldinho/Seedorf/Emerson feeding him...

+1

In a couple of years Pato and Balo can lead our attack with Binho or Cass behind them... Till then Ibra will do what Ibra does, deliver titles in his own annoying way!

Pato and Binho are WC on paper, but they wouldn't do what Ibra is doing without us going out and buying a WC CM... Ibra is winning Serie A for us with a shit midfield, oh and our defence is doing a decent job for the most part, which is a help ;)

I dont see it as Ibra Vrs Pato, I see it as Pato getting over injuries, Ibra's cemmented his spot as our 1st choice forward in Pato's absence and while Ibra's doing a job Pato will have to play second fiddle. Regardless of whether you love Pato or hate Ibra, Pato has to be a proffessional, and a man, and accept whats going on just now, and accept whats best for Milan... And hopefully pick up a league winners medal at the end of it all.

I wasn't the biggest fan of Ibra coming to Milan, nothing to do with his past, more because I wanted the cash spent on other area's of the team. But for the cash we got him for, we knew what he was capable off, and if his only fault is being Ibra and doing what he's done at every other club he's been at, then maybe people need to be a little more realistic and less romantic about Milan, football, footballers and the game as a whole!

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
In a couple of years Pato and Balo can lead our attack with Binho or Cass behind them... Till then Ibra will do what Ibra does, deliver titles in his own annoying way!

Till then if it goes on like this Pato will either become crap or get pissed off and leave.

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...
Till then if it goes on like this Pato will either become crap or get pissed off and leave.

Ok then, whats the answer... Do we sell an in form Ibra before we've even paid up his fee and hope Pato develops quicker and leads or line, oh and suddenly gets over all his injury problems?

I dont know what the answer is! Ibra was so annoying today, I remember one point when Pato was open down the right and Ibra had so many chances to pass to Pato in a better position, but held onto the ball, held on some more, then lost possession and Pato just looked like he wanted to say something, but knew he'd either get shouted at, brushed of, or made to feel like a twat, so he just hung his head and started heading back towards the ball...

I like everyone else wants Pato and Ibra to work till Balo gets here! We all want Pato to grow old here and realise his potential at Milan, but this is a very trying time for him and Milan as we try to revolutionize the team and I dont know what will happen or what is the best course of action :conf:

I dont want to see Pato go and be a star anywhere else, but I also want Milan to win this year, so what is the answer pray tell?

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

You talk like you think Pato is a quitter or actually dont posses the qualities it takes to turn things around and adapt! Why would he leave when he can stand and fight for a spot on the team. Imo should he choose to leave or not overcome this poor form regardless of whats causing it, he may not ever be the star we all hope him to be today.

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
You talk like you think Pato is a quitter or actually dont posses the qualities it takes to turn things around and adapt! Why would he leave when he can stand and fight for a spot on the team. Imo should he choose to leave or not overcome this poor form regardless of whats causing it, he may not ever be the star we all hope him to be today.

Because he could nearly go to any other team in the world and start

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Maybe Golden Tie should hire a counselor & get Ducky and Zlats in a room, so they can work out their issues with one another. We have a excellent chance to win two trophys, three if everything goes our way...I sure as hell don't want it all to be thrown away because of something like this.

As for the yelling, is it only a problem when Zlats does it? Did you have a problem when Paolo did it, when Rino, Sandro, etc does it. Some of you act like this is the first time this has happened. Ducky's a man now, if he can't take it, then maybe he needs to find something else to do. I guarantee you that when Ducky is older and playing with a younger player, that he'll be the one doing the yelling and posturing...will you have a problem with that?

If he doesn't, then I will gladly post pics of my....hmmmmm. But, that is a few years down the road. :tongue:
I fail to understand how johnny-come-latelys like Shitlegri and iHomo could be given the same consideration/leeway/privileges as the names in bold....if any of the above commanded me to bend over to take the hardest most painful assfucking n/h ever I'd take it as a privilege.....who the FUCK is iHomo to come here and start shouting at the rest of the team.....oh he scored a couple of goals now he's a vice captain or somethin? :o

Yeah I play lots of sports and shout the hell out of my buddies all the time and get roasted when I fuck up.....but whenever I just joined a completely new group of players I don't go around louding them up...partly out of respect and partly because I don't want a cap busted in my ass n/h.
It's just common decency really.

To be quite honest the shouting isn't really much of an issue with me. It's sports....however it's the PRINCIPLE that "anything Zlatan does is great" that I find most disgusting

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
When Paolo and Gattuso were yelling at Pato they did it was because he wasn't working hard/ not playing well but when I see Ibra yelling at Pato its because he didn't pass him the ball.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Because he can't wait for years until Ibra declines enough for him to be uncapable of leading the line, and because its obvious the process of Pato regression is at full pace and with things staying this way it will probably become worse, if it already isnt irreversible damage.

I don't know what the answer is but its looking increasingly obvious that in the very near future the choice between Ibra or Pato will have to be made. Basically short term or long term success. My answer will be obviously that Ibra should fuck off, but I doubt Milan would take that route and even I'm not sure of the wisdom of that decision considering Ibra's current importance and I'm also not sure if Pato has been too impaired to develop and fullfill his potential to be good enough.

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He is not a young promise whos been on the bench for years, he is no Bojan (who imo deffinetly should leave)! We are talking bout a young striker with great talents that ocationally does not get to start after some poor performances coming back from an injury!

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
if Nesta was healthy that season, I would think there is a very real chance we do win it. We had 70 goals that season, which was the same as Inter. If Nesta is healthy and playing all season, it really helps us beat Inter (which we should have with the Hand of God part 2) which already closes Inter's overall lead to 81 to 77.

His best goal return was 18, in a season where he actually was healthy. For his career he has scored on average every other game he has played in, which is excellent, especially considering he has spent big chunks of time playing out of position under Leo and sending time playing with Ibra, who doesnt like him.

I am not taking anything away from Ibra, he is a great player. But at Milan, no one player is bigger than the team. Ibra needs a team to be all about him, that is why he wasnt as good as Barca as everyone thought he was going to be (I'm not saying he was bad) and his play has tailed off lately, plus his dickish behavior is very annoying, if another player sliced a last second chance into the stands like he did today, you can bet your ass he would have let them know how he felt about that.

There is no reason that Pato and Robinho couldnt work and win. There is no reason that the two of them with a good CAM couldnt get it done. Inter sold Ibra and went from just being able to win in Italy to winning everything.

That being said, I dont want to get rid of Ibra, but I think he really needs to be talked to and that it must be demanded that he makes the effort to work with Pato, and the same goes for Pato. There is no reason that they shouldnt be able to be a great partnership other than ego and not willing to work for it. Ibra needs to learn how to communicate without screaming his head off. And Pato needs to work harder, which he seems to have been doing lately

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I remember clearly Ibra work partening strikers. He worked with a poacher like Trezeguet at Juve. Worked with Julio Cruz and Adriano at Inter.

Worked also with more versatle forwards like Mutu and Del Piero.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
pato will score the next game he plays. probly a brace.

there was a strong illuminati presence vs. lazio

all of ur explanations/gossip theories/fan fiction = horse shit :o :o :o :o :o

most of u know nothing about football :o :o :o :o

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Lets just calm down and take a deep breath.

Pato is possibly among the best finishers in the world (finisher, not forward), no doubt about it, and at this moment his having adaptation issues with Zlatan who is the reason we're #1 in Serie A.

What's Pato doing that he hasn't done in the past? Having terrible games, not using his technique (honestly except for that CWC when have you seen him be such a monster of technique? (as in stereotyped technique, cause for example, he has a wonderful heading ability)), incosistency, injuries, adaptation to a position (remember with Carlo it was he should play SS, with Leo was he has to play CF, and now it is he just has to play and start regardless!).

Why is everything more evident today as opposed to the other seasons? Cause finally we actually have forwards that will challenge his spot and are better (not just a in super goalscoring form Pippo), which means his being benched when he isn't at his best.

This a moment for him to show what his capable of, if he prefers to storm off once things get difficult or if he's willing to fight for his place and get better. If his the player most of you are painting, then pity, I expected better from him (specially considering he is all that). If he actually takes this moment to grow and fight for his place, then I'll have no doubt he'll be WC (he's not yet, stop saying his best one of the forwards in the world, best finishers yes, not forwards).

ATM the safe bet is Zlatan, why? Cause that signing made in late August changed our whole season, specially in the mentality of the team (I'm not even going to go through in the pitch things, but the winning mentality we've been lacking). That said I'm not giving up on Pato, just that his still not ready.

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Why is everyone blaming Pato?
Lazio is doing a good job in defending.
Lazio know that our midfielder(Flamini,TS) have no offence capablilties, and is not creative too. So they forcus their entire game marking Ibra, Robinho, and Pato. It is a hard game for our striker because they do not get enough support from our midfielder and everytime they got the ball, 2 to 3 Lazio players will take turns to hack them.

It is the team's fault that we didn't do very well in the attack, however I couldn't said it is a bad game, at least we are defending well and had a clean sheet.

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini

What's a big game in your opinion? Are you reffering to Ibra's choking in the UCL? Because Pato has done jack sh*t in the UCL the past years, bar those two goals against Madrid, under Leo. Against the "smaller" teams he was pretty much powerless.

Big games in the league? I remember Ibra scoring (and bossing the opponents defences) against Inter and Napoli. Not saying that Ibra always delivers in big games, but saying he doesn't is just false.

who the FUCK is iHomo to come here and start shouting at the rest of the team.....oh he scored a couple of goals now he's a vice captain or somethin? :o

Ibra is someone who has actually won something in his career (I'm not gonna bother counting all his scudetto's), unlike Pato who is treated by the Brazilian lovers as the new Messiah but hasn't achieved jack sh*t in Europe. He was and still is a good promise, but he's still learning and pretty inconsistent and rarely shows any sacrifice or motivation. You can hate on Ibra all you want: "Oh, he's shouting at the players". Boo-friggin-hoo. At least he gives his all every signle game.

This is how a big club works, any football club for that matter: if you underperform and show motivation every other game, you sit on the bench. Just like Ronaldinho.

When football players say "talent alone isn't enough", they mean exactly this. You have to sacrifice yourself. And that's what Ibra is doing. Pato has yet to learn this, maybe even the hard way (sitting on the bench).