Useful Links

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
This is the thread for sharing useful links on the Internet. Everything is welcome but make sure you know the rules. ;)

Scharatz

Ps. Do not post AC Milan related links :)

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
ok, i'll be 1st to break the ice :)

FREE MP3 DOWNLOADING

yes, it's free. and you can choose whatever you want. millions and millions of groups and songs. check it out, it's worthy!

instructions:
1. go to http://www.limewire.com/index.jsp/download and click on DOWNLOAD BASIC. i mean, you can try the PRO version but this is the free one ;)
2. just follow the instructions. i'm sure you've done that million of times. basic program is about 3Mb but in case you don't have Java installed on your computer, the program will download it automatically. that is another 5Mb
3. once you've installed the program 1st you need to do is to set desination directory (the directory where songs will be saved). you can do that in 'Library' (you will see it when you open the program)
4. next thing to do is to enter the group or the song name and sit back and wait :)

note: make sure that your internet connection is at least decent. by decent i mean 56Kb/s at least! although, it's quite slow even with that.

if you have any questions you can ask me :)

scharatz

ps. i copied program features from the limewire.com site :)

LimeWire Basic
Free
Ease of use - just install, run, and search
Ability to search by artist, title, genre, or other metainformation
Multiple search interface
"Swarm" downloads from multiple hosts helps you get files faster
"Ultrapeer" technology reduces bandwidth requirements for most users
Built-in MP3 player
Integrated chat

i could be a profesional promoter of these things :) if you need to sell a house or somethign like that let me know :D
kidding :) i hope you'll find this useful ;)

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.trillian.cc

One of the best utilities I've seen. Use it. I've recommended it to scharatz as well but I don't know if he's using it. And it is skinnable as well, which is great!

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Read the rules, SR. No warez links allowed, so ask elsewhere.

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
ozmo, have a look on the acmilan-online. you have those buttons there too :D

btw, is there any other david from romania that runs acmilan-online!? :conf:

ha ha ha :D

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Blah blah blah scharatz... I should ban you for posting the usual crap... :devil2: ;)

Yes, the menubars were made by me about a hear and a half ago if I'm not wrong. They're pretty old. You can find them on acmilan-online.com as well.
I think I'll make some new ones this summer.

Regards,
David

mrs sheva

Primavera
Reaction score
Does anybody know where can i find awebsite where i can hear shevchenko`s single which he sang with a Rssian band 2 on the Christmas 2 years ago?
Grazie

mrs sheva

Primavera
Reaction score
Thank you Diavoletto , the problem is :conf:
I DIDN`t FIND THE SONG! :cry: . i don`t know the band`s name or the song name, so it`s so difficult to find that song. everytime i write Sheva`s name i see ac milan,football...ect. I`m so confused & lost.
Thanks again ;) .

mrs sheva

Primavera
Reaction score
Diavoletto, thank u very much :) . I tried so hard but found nothing :cry: .
YOu did ur best, I wish i could repay you for all what you`ve done. As i told u b4 i don`t know the very basic things (like the song name) so, howcome i`m gonna find it?
Thanx alot. ;) .
Mwaah :D

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Does anyone know of a place where I can buy Championship Manager 02-03 for a Mac??? Or even 01-02 for a Mac??? :conf:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can buy the 01/02 Mac version from here [yes, I'll earn a commision if you buy following this link :D]:

Championship Manager Season 01/02

image-1033022-5964722

The 02/03 version is not out yet. ;)

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Well thank you David, I tried but it told me:

This item is out of stock with no confirmed back in stock date

I will keep checking, but if you find out they got them in or if the 02/03 version (prefered) comes out let me know. Thanks :D

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Emre, if you have a good anti-virus you won't have any problems. Just be careful when you are choosing the file to download.

emre

Primavera
Reaction score
Alex said:
Emre, if you have a good anti-virus you won't have any problems. Just be careful when you are choosing the file to download.

Yeah i dont have any anti-virus, thats why im worried :cry: and im not sure how to be carefull which file to download :o

Schedule