Lionel Messi Thread

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I doubt he took any right before the game. I seriously doubt it.

could be wrong. Thought he admitted it. He was addicted, wouldn't surprise me one bit.....

That's my point. How idiotic and hypocritical is it for him to be banned for a substance in a country where that same substance became one of the biggest selling 'legal' supplements????

Right but if it was banned by fifa, thats all that matters..... MArijuana is not illegal in british colombia but if u tested positive for it @ winter olympics you would lose ur medal...

And what are you on about with the eyes? Have you ever taken Ephedra? If you are referring to dilated pupils, Ephedra has no such effect on you. I used to take it regularly.

look at his eyes:

(great goal btw)

maradona_380x529_908920a.jpg

His eyes r popping out of his head

My point was that their sudden changes (extreme fat loss, increased muscle mass) in physicality was a direct result of HGH. which brings me to this:

And THAT doesn't affect sporting performance? :conf:

I see your point. I didn't disagree, just saying messi is not the hulk.

Yes he's met his hype, but that amount for ANYONE before even playing their first professional game is ridiculous.

Different discussion, you and i both know those contracts r given for MARKETING. At 18 he was 1 of biggest deals in usa. Look at tiger woods; he is same golfer he was (best) but lost all his endorsements, cause he's less marketable...

Although those nike contracts r indirectly correlated to performance, it's all based on marketability which (to a different but football related point) is why ronaldinho and beckham r still 2 of highest paid athletes in world based on endorsement

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I remember reading that back in Napoli, Moggi told them (Maradona and co.) they could do all the shit they wanted from Monday till Wednesday (or Thursday), but they had to behave the rest of the days, supposly that way for game time, their urine was going to be clean.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I remember reading that back in Napoli, Moggi told them (Maradona and co.) they could do all the shit they wanted from Monday till Wednesday (or Thursday), but they had to behave the rest of the days, supposly that way for game time, their urine was going to be clean.

I don't buy he ever had control of Maradonna. And I also don't think he cared as long as they were winning. He had a serious addiction issue, people like that can't just go clean thurs- sun. He's never been a guy to demonstrate 'personal discipline'

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
And THAT doesn't affect sporting performance? :conf:

that are alot more factors involved physical strength is just one of them. so saying that messi became unstoppable because of him being administered GH is just stupid, i could take GH for the rest of my life still wouldn't make me the footballer messi is.
and it wasn't as if messi was administered it for the fun, he needed it, his pituitary gland wasn't making enough.
also if u read recent studies they cast doubts on GH Having an affect on an athletes performance.

Last edited:

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

did messi steal ronaldinhos shin pads or were they just signed by ronaldinho r what exactly where they talking about?????:conf:

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
As good as Messi is, calling him the best of all time is pushing it.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
it's crazy..week ago against valencia 'he could become one of the greatest players' and now scores 3 goals against zaragoza, did some dribbling and he's the greatest..lol

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
The first goal against Zaragoza was quite ridiculous (as in horrible defense and kepper) from the start to the end.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
I bet I could mark messi out of a game.
Nah you're too fat. I think I could though. I have NO skills but I am fast. No way will he get past me. :cool:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Some one decides what's illegal and what isn't, don't worry about that... Yes WE don't exactly know what they gave messi, so speculating into whether it was legal or illegal is kind of dumb.
Maybe dumb for you, but definitely not for me. Forgive me for thinking out of the box that law-makers (which is mostly politicians to begin with ... and even the most ignorant of persons would agree they're corrupt) created for us. But if it wasn't for people who challenged the norm, perhaps RSA would still be in apartheid, or slavery wouldn't have ended ... fuck, maybe the world would still be flat. Yes, I am bound for greatness :D

I hope you read Wet Ones comments, because they kind of hit the nail on the head. But in case you couldn't comprehend ...
You can try to use some common sense yourself, does mutu look like he needs to drop weight? Anyway, both conditions are equally important to take care of.
By common sense, I wasn't talking about what your latest release of Cosmopolitan said :eek: :D I was talking about what condition would require more medication (DRUGS) in order to be a top footballer. Don't you think its a bit of a medical achievement that the world's best player today was once a growth deficient Lil Prick?

Messi were 11 years old when the treatment started. I don't think anyone could know how great of a player he would eventually turn out, I believe the treatment for him were the same treatment any kid gets when facing those kind of problems.
And thats suppose to make it better? How many other CHILDREN are Barca injecting substances into? Is that morally correct or is it child abuse? I mean, their latest acquisition ... the next Messi ... a 13 year old from Korea :rolleyes: Or, the next hamster to run in the wheel :head:

Maybe we should make growth hormones illegal from now on, or else maybe another player of your dislike will become successful.
Maybe we should make steroids legal ... then the club with the most resources would in it all :proud: You see, you fail to think outside the rules that you so willingly accept as the base of your perception of what is correct and wrong. I'll give you a simple example ...

Alcohol is legal ... yet it is a cause for a lot of accidents and deaths. Far more more than marijuana, for example, which is an illegal substance yet is used in medicine and could be used for a lot of other things. Why? Money ... you have this plant that would be able to tear down the multi-million Euro tobacco industry (which also kills you, btw, yet is legal) ... can be used to make clothing or other materials, threatening the mega-money cotton industry which also happens to be a major source of pollution considering how fragile and (toxic) insecticide-dependent the cotton plant is ... and should I go into the paper business + deforestation and global warming?

No thank you, but I prefer to use facts in judging what is right and wrong ... not what someone tells me is or isn't right. Maybe when you'll grow up you'll learn that to be a good man, you have to be one of principles ... an honorable man with principles. And let me give you a head start ... following the laws of ANY land does not equate to honorable principles.
kind of wrong, on diego. Cocaine can enhance performance easily... It could also give you a heart attack. Like all uppers it gave him much increased energy and concentration... Thats assuming he took it before during games which was report. If he was just partying night before and playing hungover... different story.
Dunno Milano. Maybe this is a little too personal, but I've taken Cocaine, and more than once. Its not something to fuck around with, as you might think when you start it. First time I took it, I barely felt or realized the high ... but gradually, I began to understand it (the high) and yes ... it made me feel invincible. Yet, when your body gives in, and you finally do sleep, you won't be the same person when you wake up. You definitely would be searching for a line or two the moment you open your eyes + if you don't have those lines, you are FUCKED.

I met a few people who could control that shit ... I was on it for a good part of 3 months ... got me broke + fucked up in general. Of course, Diego had unlimited resources, but IMO, I'm almost certain he'd have been an even better player had he not indulged in powder ...
that are alot more factors involved physical strength is just one of them. so saying that messi became unstoppable because of him being administered GH is just stupid, i could take GH for the rest of my life still wouldn't make me the footballer messi is.
and it wasn't as if messi was administered it for the fun, he needed it, his pituitary gland wasn't making enough.
also if u read recent studies they cast doubts on GH Having an affect on an athletes performance.
So what if Mutu needed the Sibutramine? What is it ... an appetite suppressant? Seems like you know your medicine ... but what do you think would have more of an effect of a professional footballer's performance? GH or Sibutramine? Bit of a hypocrisy, ain't it? And thats just us speculating what Barca injected into Messi ... whereas for Mutu, that was the only substance he was tested positive for.

But I guess the WPOTY testing positive for something is a BIG NO NO ... Viva Barca! Viva child molestation! 11 year olds know what they need injected in their bodies FFS! :o

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
mad--didnt read the whole post/dont know about the whole discussion...but i agree about cocaine. absolutely no way cocaine enhanced diego's performance...would definitely be a detriment.

case in point:

ever tried to have sex after doing blow all night? lets just say your "performance" will NOT be enhanced :D :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Dunno Milano. Maybe this is a little too personal, but I've taken Cocaine, and more than once. Its not something to fuck around with, as you might think when you start it. First time I took it, I barely felt or realized the high ... but gradually, I began to understand it (the high) and yes ... it made me feel invincible. Yet, when your body gives in, and you finally do sleep, you won't be the same person when you wake up. You definitely would be searching for a line or two the moment you open your eyes + if you don't have those lines, you are FUCKED.o

You realize he's from south america too. The level of potency coming from there>>>>>>>> anything in Europe but thats another discussion like you said, he easily had access to most pure stuff + being the 80s the crackdown wasn't as heavy yet. I know enough about it personally to know that makes all the difference in the world.

Am i suggesting he did 2 lines and for 90 minutes felt high and ran like a maniac? No. It's also not impossible for him to easily sneak a line or 2 at halftime.

And all I'll say on the subject is, if it's pure a bump will make u feel high for well over an hour.

Just for reference the player considered the greatest linebacker in the NFL (american football) was a huge coke addict and admitted to doing it before and during games for better part of his entire peak.

case in point:

ever tried to have sex after doing blow all night? lets just say your "performance" will NOT be enhanced :D :D

hehe, but diego didn't need to get hard to fuck teams in the ass ;)

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Dunno Milano. Maybe this is a little too personal, but I've taken Cocaine, and more than once. Its not something to fuck around with, as you might think when you start it. First time I took it, I barely felt or realized the high ... but gradually, I began to understand it (the high) and yes ... it made me feel invincible. Yet, when your body gives in, and you finally do sleep, you won't be the same person when you wake up. You definitely would be searching for a line or two the moment you open your eyes + if you don't have those lines, you are FUCKED.
I knew there was some reason I liked you! :D

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Nah you're too fat. I think I could though. I have NO skills but I am fast. No way will he get past me. :cool:

I think his taller then you by 1 cm or so .My money is on Messi since his a professional athlete and your a professional ..drunk ?:D

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Messi runs around one of the worst defences in the world and people make it the 8th world wonder. Madrid has beaten those headless chickens 6-0. Jeez.

Messi is a one trick pony (among all the horses lol). Alright two, if you add the diving.

this thread is not about real or barca.
we don't give a fuck about those teams,they are a fucking enemies to us.

We talk about Leo Messi.
you don't like it,don't post your nonsence.
go troll somewhere else.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Btw Cocain does enchant your performance if you dont take it in huge quantities .Ive seen it on House M.D also ,and we all know that House rulz.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So what if Mutu needed the Sibutramine? What is it ... an appetite suppressant? Seems like you know your medicine ... but what do you think would have more of an effect of a professional footballer's performance? GH or Sibutramine? Bit of a hypocrisy, ain't it? And thats just us speculating what Barca injected into Messi ... whereas for Mutu, that was the only substance he was tested positive for.

But I guess the WPOTY testing positive for something is a BIG NO NO ... Viva Barca! Viva child molestation! 11 year olds know what they need injected in their bodies FFS! :o

fuckinh helll messi was administerd the drug due to a medical condition he wasnt giving it to burn fat or anything else except of a medical condition, his body wasnt producing enough GH, mutu used drugs for recreational use (cocaine) and as for him using sibutramine he shouldnt be using it as it is a banned substance,

huge diff between using drugs when ur 11 for medical condition and using a banned anti-obesity drug at 31.and the use of coaine as a performance enhancing drug is debatable as there hasnt beig any research to prove it.

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
mad--didnt read the whole post/dont know about the whole discussion...but i agree about cocaine. absolutely no way cocaine enhanced diego's performance...would definitely be a detriment.

case in point:

Hehe Congo ... true that. Unless you sprinkle some on her special place and well ... you know :eek: She'll love it, but you'll get tired of it quickly :D
You realize he's from south america too. The level of potency coming from there>>>>>>>> anything in Europe but thats another discussion like you said, he easily had access to most pure stuff + being the 80s the crackdown wasn't as heavy yet. I know enough about it personally to know that makes all the difference in the world.
Fuck ... was it the baking soda then? :head:

Like I said, there were guys who could handle it well. But I simply couldn't. But I do know good coke when I come across it.

Am i suggesting he did 2 lines and for 90 minutes felt high and ran like a maniac? No. It's also not impossible for him to easily sneak a line or 2 at halftime.
No doubt ... BUT, what does he do after the game? Or during the week? Gradually, it will take its toll on you and IMO Diego would've been a much better player had he been clean, even though thats hard to imagine. I think he even admitted so in Kusturica's movie.

And all I'll say on the subject is, if it's pure a bump will make u feel high for well over an hour.
Agreed ... but we're talking of an addiction. One that suppresses appetite, sleep, senses (feeling) and obviously judgement. I fail to think that it would make him a better player ... bump/high considered. I guess it depends on the person ... some people can handle it better. But in the end, ALL will succumb.

Just for reference the player considered the greatest linebacker in the NFL (american football) was a huge coke addict and admitted to doing it before and during games for better part of his entire peak.
Who is he? Though, of all players, you'd expect a linebacker to be a coke head :D

BTW, weed is good for concentration ... and I don't mean video games :tongue: You can break down the details of a sport, I played football and badminton and loved it. I even think I played better ... + I'm sure Congo will agree with me when I say enhancement is in abundance :D
I knew there was some reason I liked you! :D
:D

Honestly, its not something to like. But hey ... never had a coke-night out with Milan fans. Maybe someday, us coke-heads of the forum meet up, spend an entire night and morning out with three eight-balls :eek: :D ... kidding, just kidding.
literally the last thing on earth i'd ever wanna see is you blown

It applies in several ways.

the otherway just doesn't happen for him anymore so it's pointless to reference
Leave Mike alone ... :head:
fuckinh helll messi was administerd the drug due to a medical condition he wasnt giving it to burn fat or anything else except of a medical condition, his body wasnt producing enough GH, mutu used drugs for recreational use (cocaine) and as for him using sibutramine he shouldnt be using it as it is a banned substance,

huge diff between using drugs when ur 11 for medical condition and using a banned anti-obesity drug at 31.and the use of coaine as a performance enhancing drug is debatable as there hasnt beig any research to prove it.
And that is the hypocrisy I was talking about in the first place. Why is Sibutramine banned and GH not? Is there a reasonable medical explanation?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Fuck ... was it the baking soda then? :head:

pretty much. In US i saw study that most coke bought on street is over 70% baking soda. Real cocaine is beyond potent.... you think ur dick shrinks up on that watered down stuff, just wait :O

Like I said, there were guys who could handle it well. But I simply couldn't. But I do know good coke when I come across it.

no doubt

No doubt ... BUT, what does he do after the game? Or during the week? Gradually, it will take its toll on you and IMO Diego would've been a much better player had he been clean, even though thats hard to imagine. I think he even admitted so in Kusturica's movie.

and thats why his career lacked any sort of longevity. But I don't think it hurt his as much in the momment as some think. It's an upper...

Agreed ... but we're talking of an addiction. One that suppresses appetite, sleep, senses (feeling) and obviously judgement. I fail to think that it would make him a better player ... bump/high considered. I guess it depends on the person ... some people can handle it better. But in the end, ALL will succumb.

Most people i know who used heavy amounts (1 of my friends... actually graduating from law schjool next year, lol) were big binge/purgers if you follow. Long coke binge, sleep forever then eat like maniac. not healthiest life cycle but then again you're invincible when ur young right??????

Who is he? Though, of all players, you'd expect a linebacker to be a coke head :D

Lawerence Taylor. Very welldocumented.

Honestly, its not something to like. But hey ... never had a coke-night out with Milan fans. Maybe someday, us coke-heads of the forum meet up, spend an entire night and morning out with three eight-balls :eek: :D ... kidding, just kidding.

Keep ashish away. Ashish + Cocaine + Pirlo discussion=Someone's getting choked out

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Most people i know who used heavy amounts (1 of my friends... actually graduating from law schjool next year, lol) were big binge/purgers if you follow. Long coke binge, sleep forever then eat like maniac. not healthiest life cycle but then again you're invincible when ur young right??????
LOL ... how did he finish law school? Picture him being a prosecutor for the DEA in few years time ... LOL :D
Keep ashish away. Ashish + Cocaine + Pirlo discussion=Someone's getting choked out
Haha ... don't worry. He'll probably be talking in a language no one knows. Either that or he'll start trippin ... after which we'll just let him out + scout for him throughout the city/town the next day :D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
pretty much. In US i saw study that most coke bought on street is over 70% baking soda. Real cocaine is beyond potent.... you think ur dick shrinks up on that watered down stuff, just wait :O

too true. the best shit i ever had was in west africa

shit was :eek: :eek: :eek:

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And that is the hypocrisy I was talking about in the first place. Why is Sibutramine banned and GH not? Is there a reasonable medical explanation?

they are both banned substances!!!!! but theer is a diff between having an 11 year old take them for medical condition and a 31 year old using it as an anti-obesity drug .my point is GH doesnt enhance performance except for physique, but tha wouldnt help you in how to throw a 3 poniter or how to kick a ball or control it or how to punch/box.and in terms of muscle strentgh it doesnt increase it at all it has greater definition /mass thats all.

my point is that saying messi became the footballer that he is now because of him taking GH as a child is wrong there is no science to back it up, the same goes with cocaine theres is no scienctific research to back it up because it is unethical .

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Awsome player no doubt. Overrated trough the edge of the galaxy but awsome. Shame he sucks in Argentina.

Watched the zaragoza game. Send Oddo there. Hell become the maicon of Laliga in no time.

haha this :star::tongue:, didn't Madrid needs a maicon??
yeah Messi is a great player though the media and glory hunter does jizz on him a bit too much these days , don't really know about the drug shit being discussed here though :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Haters here are really in extreme denial.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,

they are both banned substances!!!!! but theer is a diff between having an 11 year old take them for medical condition and a 31 year old using it as an anti-obesity drug .my point is GH doesnt enhance performance except for physique, but tha wouldnt help you in how to throw a 3 poniter or how to kick a ball or control it or how to punch/box.and in terms of muscle strentgh it doesnt increase it at all it has greater definition /mass thats all.

my point is that saying messi became the footballer that he is now because of him taking GH as a child is wrong there is no science to back it up, the same goes with cocaine theres is no scienctific research to back it up because it is unethical .

You both have valid points but I would go with akewander on this one.

Mad from what I know, Messi was taking shots even before he joined Barca. SInce it is an expensive treatment his parents could not afford it and at that point Barca approached them. I don't see Messi here or his parents as villains. Doctors suggest that kids that suffer from lack of GH should be exposed to this treatment(of course if you have the funds for it). So I'm sure Messi had all the doctor files to prove his case if he was going to be charged. It would be a different case if someone didn't need it but was still injecting it.

From my point Messi's parents were looking for the good of their son. I mean which parent doesn't want to have a healthy child? (and it's something that doctors suggest)

I know you mentioned in some of your posts about marijuana being used for treatment and if that is the case, I'm sure if some athlete was in need of that treatment and had doctors consent+notified the sporting authorities and presented their case, I'm sure he/she would not be charged.

Couple of months ago they found traces of cortisone in Canavaro during a routin drug test and later he was cleared because he got a cortison shot as a treatment for a bee sting.

I would say that Mutu's, Diego's cases are different than Messi's but I agree that the rules are shabby in some cases...

As I said in the whole" Messi treatment saga" I would not put the blame on him and his family(if there is any)...

Last edited: