• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
Maybe.

Who's suspected to be Ibra? Certainly not you.

Kuja.

But why not me? The person who loves Zlatan the most is Zlatan.

Last edited:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks David. :rolleyes:

I was just messing with him, now you go and ruin everything. :max:

Someone made some far fetched reference to the topic - from what I remember - and I somewhat responded with the aside and managed at the same time to derail the thread.

Coming back to topic - combining the two topics actually - I'm willing to unban everyone if any Milan player, after scoring, shows a t-shirt to the camera with the message: "FREE THE RBF PRISONERS". :lol: Now's your time to get out of the woods for a good cause, our dear Milan players! :thumbsup:

ulladullau

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta and Silva
Coming back to topic - combining the two topics actually - I'm willing to unban everyone if any Milan player, after scoring, shows a t-shirt to the camera with the message: "FREE THE RBF PRISONERS". :lol: Now's your time to get out of the woods for a good cause, our dear Milan players! :thumbsup:

This I would LOVE to see :lol:

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Someone made some far fetched reference to the topic - from what I remember - and I somewhat responded with the aside and managed at the same time to derail the thread.

Imagine

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Great. And a t-shirt on Ibra saying "ban the mods", how would that be handled?

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
if any Milan player, after scoring, shows a t-shirt to the camera with the message: "FREE THE RBF PRISONERS". :lol:

What are the odds? Ostriches would migrate across the hemispheres flying, first.. :)

Besides, that player'll be fined for that.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Great. And a t-shirt on Ibra saying "ban the mods", how would that be handled?

funny-celebrity-pictures-challenge-accepted.jpg

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
^^^Awww, cute cute cute CUTE cute kiddy.. :lol:

Question: Which is better, toilet-training that cutecutecutecuteCUTEcute kiddy or just plain ol' litter boxes??

And, who should be emptying the litter box? Me?? Supposing I'm allergic to catshit HUH?!?!

This be true..one night we allowed our neighbour's cat stay over..since we were not quite prepared for that event there was no litter box and the environment was new & confusing to the poor kiddy cat..

To cut the story short, well it did shit and pee on the king size by my brother's bed :eew:
We had to clean that up, but that only bonded me with il tomcat..

And it loved to kill pigeons whenever temporarily outdoors..

Corzioli = catguy. I love CATS. Hate dogs..HATE them!!! They're big n' intimidating and fugly.

Cats are so CUTEEEEEEEEEE!! Adopt one today..yes you can. Just make sure the shelter's gotten it vaccinated.

:star:Kuja:star: :star:Kuj:star:
COMING SOON WITH A BASKET OF ORIENTAL CATS FOR FRED.

:D

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^^^Happens when one goes sniffing crystals with a couple buds. Don't judge me folks!

Like an hour to Kuja!! Prepare fred!! Unsheathe thy katana and wield it like a pro!! :lolsie:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
kuja comes back today? LOLZ!! :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

how long 4 senaterrorist/c4m????

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Fuck that shit + fuck all the banned ppl.
If some of Milan's officials or players do read this forum then they should take two of us each year to watch a game in sansiro.
We love them + pray for them & they get paid in millions so that the least of what they should do.
Imagine the publicity that Milan could get while paying few $.
I nominate myself to go with Andromeda :D

Last edited:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
They took that dark tar heroin shit down their asses, last I heard. And did handstands to let it kick in..straight to the head, FUCKING meh rush.

They won't be sucking each other's fingers here till like late June or some shiite shit. :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Fuck that shit + fuck all the banned ppl.
If some of Milan's officials or players do read this forum then they should take two of us each year to watch a game in sansiro.
We love them + pray for them & they get paid in millions so that the least of what they should do.
I nominate myself to go with Andromeda :D

u bastard ! :D

I am available to go with Andromeda seeing that wild has a wife and multiple children to look after and probably does not have the time.

corz said:
They took that dark tar heroin shit down their asses, last I heard. And did handstands to let it kick in..straight to the head, FUCKING meh rush.

this is easily top 10 most....idk....:star: :star:......things i've read on the forum..OMG :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
crasy

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
u bastard ! :D

I am available to go with Andromeda seeing that wild has a wife and multiple children to look after and probably does not have the time.
What the fuck man.
Milan is the main point here , focus , focus ......
And its my idea so its my call.
You should kiss my ass if this goes through & you are allowed to have a turn + watch Milan live even if you share it with a dog :D

Last edited:

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Like an hour to Kuja!! Prepare fred!! Unsheathe thy katana and wield it like a pro!! :lolsie:

Really? Is he unbanned today?

Well, I miss him.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes To All. Like Just Copy All Those Files.

I'm not sleeeeepy..wtf I jus fucked up my brainy. I need to be sucked to sleep.

Vacuum cleaner handy in that caSe.vaSe.taser. I'll taser your ass, bully.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Welcome back Kuja it will be nice to see you here again, we did miss your arguable texts :)

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Welcome back Kuja :)

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
Kuja welcome back, we missed you :D

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
welcome back Kuja, when does everyone else get unbanned?