Reaction score
BYacZuZIYAAteL8.jpg:large

BYaYsjoIgAA031q.jpg:large

BYaWh00CYAAIniO.jpg:large

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
would be funny if Pato was bought as soon as barbara took over, even better KAKA and him play awesomely together.

Anyway, back to the real world.

if she does take over, at least she is younger, new ideas. And Im sure spending her entire life around football with her dad, definitely should have shown her quite a bit.

I believe pato and kaka would be great together. Kaka wouldnt stand for any thing other.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
If she promises to stop sleeping with the players. Then I Will support her input, because ultimately I dont want Berlusconi to sell the club.

But Empty words without cash injection. Barbara is just flirting with us.

xerazon

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
this season is more or less over...get rid of allegri and let pippo get some high-lvl expirience for the rest of the year, so we can attack next season.

PS: Barbara is pretty hawt :o

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I want to be a sexual slave in her harem

milancuore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Dat "SOON" face :lol:
Quick someone photoshop Darth Maul's Cloak and hood over Pippo and Barbara as senator palpintine....."Soon we shall reveal ourselves"...as the new coach and ceo!!:lol:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
pippo for coach. maldini for sporting director. Barbara for vice president. goodbye galliani

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Barbara wants to make a revolution? Great, nows not the time to do it. She had the summer mercato and now she has the winter mercato to do a revolution with money. Up until now Galliani has brought in names for next to nothing. I do not see Juve signing the likes of Balotelli in attack or Ibrahimovic. The problem is there's a clan with an agenda against Galliani and the clan with Galliani. Look at the players who talk. Seedorf talks about how much he didn't like Allegri, and suddenly him and Maldini are rumoured to come in to remove Galliani and Allegri, whereas it's known Maldini and Galliani aren't on good terms either, especially with that bs about corruption in the club with Maldini in his wife that popped in the media right after Maldini retired that went away mysteriously. Maldini keeps rejecting proposals from Ancelotti and friends because he's clearly been promised something by the higher ups at Milan. But for me, Barbara Berlusconi, the person who sucked off Pato and ruined a potential 35m sale which could have been the catalyst to another scudetto in 2011-12 should be the last person calling shots. When I see a Milan match, I see only Galliani who screams like a fan when we score and be as pissed off as we are when we are losing or playing like shit. To me, I think the problem here isn't Barbara or Galliani it's Berlusconi himself.

Silvio's obviously gotten bored of Milan and has stopped investing into it and now he wants to give it to his daughter but at the same time not ruining relations with a good long time friend. Berlusconi needs to get the priorities of the club together or has to sell it because if this club is going to be ran after Barbara then the likes of Andrea Poli, Balotelli etc will end up sleeping with her eventually knowing her track record.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
@Zeusftw

as it stands now, the person who's voicing concern is Barbara Berlusconi. Not Silvio. Not Galliani.

I like people who show an understanding that change is necessary. not people who continue to say, we are fine as we are and we'll get thru this.

=\

I don't see how the sale of pato for 35M could have won us the scudetto in 2011-2012. Because without the sale of pato for 35M, we were kicking ass up until a run of 3 matches where allegri dropped the ball, injurying T. Silva in the process. =\.

Yep. Allegri...convenient how this name is not being mentioned. but again, this is nothing new.

galliani got us balotelli and zlatan? yup. galliani also sold zlatan and Silva, is in the process of selling El Sharaawy and he caved in to allegri and bought matri...

matri...

this is what Barbara meant when she said we spent a lot of money with no real wisdom behind it.

regardless of how many times she sexed pato, at least she's understanding that certain things are wrong with the currently milan. and until she sleeps with another milan player or two, don't refer to her as a whoring woman sleeping thru the entire of milan.

what a disgust.