Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
So, Conti cancels his vacation to sign for Milan.
Meanwhile, snake twat ditches exams and renewal to fly to Ibiza.

Conti 1-0 Snake twat

Conti is going back to Ibiza on vacation after signing. You can bet Conti, Petagna and Donna will be meeting in Ibiza.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
You can bet Conti, Petagna and Donna will be meeting in Ibiza.

My biggest worry is that these dudes are going to Ibiza for vacation. All the money in the world and you go to Ibiza. That horrible, overpriced, overhyped, STD infested, disgusting EDM music playing spot. Shows the imagination of the footballing world.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Antonio Donnarumma will be the symbol of this shameful saga forever. I hope we give him only a 1 year contract and he leaves when Gianluigi gets sold.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Antonio Donnarumma will be the symbol of this shameful saga forever. I hope we give him only a 1 year contract and he leaves when Gianluigi gets sold.

He is dumber than his younger brother.
1. Tweets that Milan are "clowns"
2. Tweets he earns his income by himself, without snake's help
3. Signs for Milan in a package deal with the snake. :lol:

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Release clause doesn't even mean Milan must accept future offers

hmm I think the whole point of adding a release clause in the contract is that the club is forced to accept a deal that meets the value of the release clause.
why add this kind of clause if the club is not obliged to accept it anyway?

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
My biggest worry is that these dudes are going to Ibiza for vacation. All the money in the world and you go to Ibiza. That horrible, overpriced, overhyped, STD infested, disgusting EDM music playing spot. Shows the imagination of the footballing world.
:fp: what does that have to do with them being footballers, the kids are 20 years old.
didnt you want to be at ibiza with girls all over riding your dick when your were 20?

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
he is dumber than his younger brother.
1. Tweets that milan are "clowns"
3. Signs for milan in a package deal with the snake. :lol:

vergognarumma

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
He is dumber than his younger brother.
1. Tweets that Milan are "clowns"
3. Signs for Milan in a package deal with the snake. :lol:

it was his brother in law (the tweets)

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

The moment we all fell in love with Donnarumma. Hope with a few more saves like this we can put the ugliness of the summer behind us.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
4 years extension? We have 2 years to sell him or we will be in the same position 1 year later.

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
wouldn't it be funny if we troll him by benching him and starting his brother?

It won't be. We might as well put no one in the goal or a patch of gum on the goal line as someone mentioned before.

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Wondering about the reception he's gonna get in the first home match this season.

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
Good, now.

eBay_rightnow_vert.png

:lol:

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if the team that buys him next also has to take his brother with him. :lol:

Romagnely

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Sheva, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Cafu, Gattuso, Ibra, Bennacer, Tomori
Sell him next year please.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
He's gone after this season, no worries here.

Legio IV GrintaBoyz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We should return his name back to normal. It was funny at first but now it just looks like we're still bitter. If no player is bigger than the club, prove it.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm wondering if everyone feels like this now that he's signed. Feel nothing. I think he broke the relationship with the fans. Fine, we have a good goalkeeper for this season, will get paid a LOT for it, but I hope he justifies the money, but its a professional relationship now. Feels like he ruined a special thing in his career and fans lost a special relationship with a great player.

Or are people feeling different about it?

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
It's good for the club that he resigned in terms of resale value but he has come across as a complete mercenary. Our new management came out of this having behaved impeccably and very professional. Had he been a real Milanista it would never have got to the stage where he refused to resign.

I feel nothing but contempt for him now. He could have been a legend but no matter how long he stays he will be your typical mercenary type modern day footballer.

Legio IV GrintaBoyz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'm wondering if everyone feels like this now that he's signed. Feel nothing. I think he broke the relationship with the fans. Fine, we have a good goalkeeper for this season, will get paid a LOT for it, but I hope he justifies the money, but its a professional relationship now. Feels like he ruined a special thing in his career and fans lost a special relationship with a great player.

Nah, that's what almost everyone feels. Just read the Twitter comments. Is there a chance things will change? Of course. But for now, Gigio's relationship with the fans is only professional.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

What worries me is that now, after the Raiola shitshow, there's a lot of uneedded pressure over him and we don't know if he can handle it.

The tolerance to possible mistakes that can happen (specially fatal to GKs already) is close to zero. He will not have second chances like a "boy from the primavera" would. One mistake in a derby, a series of bad performances, etc and everyone will point at him and the sky will fall over his head.

He will be the favorite scapegoat for the supporters, no doubt about it. But also in the dressing room. People who make 2M will not be happy if the 6M kid fuck things up. And again, he's 18 and we don't know if he can handle.

I'm hoping we get a better reserve than Storari and his useless brother just in case (yet another downside of a pretty bad deal).

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What worries me is that now, after the Raiola shitshow, there's a lot of uneedded pressure over him and we don't know if he can handle it.

The tolerance to possible mistakes that can happen (specially fatal to GKs already) is close to zero. He will not have second chances like a "boy from the primavera" would. One mistake in a derby, a series of bad performances, etc and everyone will point at him and the sky will fall over his head.

He will be the favorite scapegoat for the supporters, no doubt about it. But also in the dressing room. People who make 2M will not be happy if the 6M kid fuck things up. And again, he's 18 and we don't know if he can handle.

I'm hoping we get a better reserve than Storari and his useless brother just in case (yet another downside of a pretty bad deal).

:thumbsup:

His brother being paid 1m is an absolute blasphemy. Even Agazzi is better than his brother and I absolutely loathed having Agazzi on our roster.

I hear Marchetti is on his way out of Lazio, but at this point spending this much money on GK is just :fp:

One thing is for sure, we have many more reasons to root for him than against him, as we are heavily invested in him now and best case scenario is that he plays well and we sell him for a hefty amount and hopefully get rid of his bro too

yaohan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well we are fucked royally...6m a year. This is only marginally better than losing bim on free transfer, but unfortunately still better.

Raiola 1-0 Milan.

Last edited: