Bakaye Traore Thread

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
the problem is i don't know what you are saying to reply to you, i don't know if i should curse you or give you a compliment...

anyway just get off my dick already stop posting after my each and every post.

say whaat??

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
It would be very easy to understand, if you didn't drop school to become a shoes cleaner and a forum troll, but i guess life sucks all around for you.

never underestimate the life of a shoecleaner

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I didn't mean to offend you or what you do in life, I was just stating the obvious...

If it makes you feel any better, i would think about you each time i'm cleaning my shoes, and think how life can be tough for some of us, and probably drop a tear or so in the process.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't mean to offend you or what you do in life, I was just stating the obvious...

If it makes you feel any better, i would think about you each time i'm cleaning my shoes, and think how life can be tough for some of us, and probably drop a tear or so in the process.

waw, you should get the best replier of the year award....still i never said i cleaned shoes, you have a very imaginitive brain there jawad

each time you clean your shoes think of me, as the person who wants better rights for everybody....even shoe cleaners 'cause i'm sure they can be milan supporters as well

for the sake of all horrible things happening to child labourors in the world, i don't wanna imagine what you do when you're not on this forum...

Last edited by a moderator:

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

OMG, do you really feel the need to prove yourself in a stupid forum !?, you must really have very high Self-esteem in real life :thumbsup:.

Anyway just to be clear, i don't care if that is really you having gay fantacy on your lab mate, google picture, or you fotoshoped yourself in medical lab, to make it simpler for you, i just don't care about you, what you did, do or going to be, i just hate smart wannabe's that commenting on my posts with sarcasm while in real life they are pathetic idiots that can't even cut it in real life and feel the urge to prove themselves being funny in football forums, guess what, you are not funny and you just got served.

Last edited by a moderator:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
OMG, do you really feel the need to prove yourself in a stupid forum !?, you must really have very high Self-esteem in real life :thumbsup:.

Anyway just to be clear, i don't care if that is really you having gay fantacy on your lab mate, google picture, or you fotoshoped yourself in medical lab, to make it simpler for you, i just don't care about you, what you did, do or going to be, i just hate smart wannabe's that commenting on my posts with sarcasm while in real life they are pathetic idiots that can't even cut it in real life and feel the urge to prove themselves being funny in football forums, guess what, you are not funny and you just got served.

waw, now i understand you...

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
sorry for trolling.....i should've known better and never taken this seriously

MB or David can you delete my posts argumenting with jawaf

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
i thought he was the golden admin along with frerd

i hope sven get's on it!!

MB with authority , could be like cartman wirh authority

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Who is this guy?

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
anyway, i just want to say sorry to Joyirider, i thought he one of many idiots that lives in this forum, to name a few(MilanMB, Ash, N3d...), looks like he is not.

Anyway peace man.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Looks like he can be a good player in FIFA 12.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Really? Whats he rated? ;)

Im getting tired of all of these 76-77 rated mids on our team.

I know. Pisses me off... though I do have a tendency to just shoehorn attackers into midfield and midfielders into defence. The ratings stay similar and speed/strength rules all anyway.

Having Robben at LB is much better than Puyol, for example.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
I know. Pisses me off... though I do have a tendency to just shoehorn attackers into midfield and midfielders into defence. The ratings stay similar and speed/strength rules all anyway.

Having Robben at LB is much better than Puyol, for example.

Yeah thats what usually ends up happening with me :lol:

Robinho at LM shit like that

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Really? Whats he rated? ;)

Im getting tired of all of these 76-77 rated mids on our team.

Don't have access to Fifa atm, but definitely not more than 75.

Overall is just a number. You have to play with the guy.

Jawad thinks you're an idiot.

This can be an effective pick-up line.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Jawad thinks you're an idiot.

Just to be crystal clear i think both of you are idiots.

However he felt the urge of proving this fact right away with a laughing smilies, while you proved the other fact(being an idiot) by trying to explain to him what i just said.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Schedule