Serendipity
Reaction score
@ this thread

you_have_a_small_penis_trollcat.png

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I think every team play with the weapons they got... Barça got the physichaly lightest team between top European clubs.
Other teams know this very well, and they try to go physical against them... To try to get fouls out of the contact is something they can do to match the tactics against them. You can use muscles against skills and you can use brains against muscles.
I think that when a defender resort to physical contact he is taking that risk.

I don't know if it's a deliberate tactic from Barça, but it can totally not be the case. It's the way small players learn to cope with physical contact (and they got a lot of those), if you see those small dribblers in South America, they will learn to deal with stronger players, they will try to use everything else, from skills to acting. Just like stronger players will make a good use of their bodies, in some morally questionable ways like violence.

It's no different than the DM who hide his fouls. Or when you kill a counter with a dirty foul, or provoke the opposite player... All very questionable tactics, but it happens all the time and my opinion let the game more interesting.
(unless your team is a victim of it course :lol:)

Don't try to smooth talk me!! :mad:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
the way they go about things is full of shit

and their football is dirty. they all turn into proffesional foulmen when opposition has got the ball

for fc barca to gain the respect and actually deserve the plaudits they recieve they need to cut out the diving, stop riding on the leniency of referees and actually leave their board to make moves in the transfer market.

but theyve got the media on their side, they ignore all these things, but im pretty sure no one would dislike em if they just get rid of the rubbish they do that helped em bring them where they are.

they also have the pleasure of performing well in the cl season after season cos their league is a joke. their unneccessary signings also dissapoint me. affeley, and to an extent sanchez. honestly, they got em cos they are great young players. not cos they needed them. which is sad.

their upbringing of youth however is great, but how the fuck did busquets come outta that is beyond me. if there is anyone that likes sergio busquets, then ill spend all night cursing that person to hell

but seriously, we are better than this. we dont needa make hate threads. why? we have nocerino and prince to admire and now time and energy is being wasted talking bout the team with the ugliest home kit on the planet

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Also, I do value a good diving. Football is played first mentally.
Same. Though I think it depends on how it's used and how well it's done (though granted I think we both believe dive is a good resource if your rivals go out to kick you and they get away with it, then you have to counter it).

Now I'll call it a dive if it is, but if it's well done, I can appreciate it (I guess that's my problem with most of Barcelona's dives they're horribly executed, it seems like something institutionalized rather than spontaneous and they're done with 'leaving your rival with 10 men' intentions, dunno why I rather if they're done in order to gain a pk or dangerous free kick, but leaving your rivals in such a disadvantage-and then accusing them of parking the bus-sucks for me).

But to be fair, they do pull some smart dives for ex. it burned and it was a dive, but Xavi's dive vs us I can appreciate, cause he took advantage of a situation where Aquilani is doing some naive defending and there's some contact, and it did look like a genuine spontaneus move more than something planned, on top of that, since it's 50-50 the ref is likely to give the pk but not card your rival (even if the rules state otherwise, but refs don't want to commit the double sin). Smart.

On the other hand, there's Busquets vs Inter, dude, first of all, he's a tall big man, you can't fall grabbing your face when someone just barely throws their hand on their midfield line and then take a peek in order to see if the ref is giving a card. Nay for me, bad acting, poorly executed, everyone caught his intentions...that sucks.

Diving is an art itself, but you have to do it right and let it be a form of expression from the individual.

Edit. Really close this. It's not a matter of Milan fans being klaaaass is a matter of just not showing inferiority complex.

Last edited:

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
I think every team play with the weapons they got... Barça got the physichaly lightest team between top European clubs.
Other teams know this very well, and they try to go physical against them... To try to get fouls out of the contact is something they can do to match the tactics against them. You can use muscles against skills and you can use brains against muscles.
I think that when a defender resort to physical contact he is taking that risk.

I don't know if it's a deliberate tactic from Barça, but it can totally not be the case. It's the way small players learn to cope with physical contact (and they got a lot of those), if you see those small dribblers in South America, they will learn to deal with stronger players, they will try to use everything else, from skills to acting. Just like stronger players will make a good use of their bodies, in some morally questionable ways like violence.

It's no different than the DM who hide his fouls. Or when you kill a counter with a dirty foul, or provoke the opposite player... All very questionable tactics, but it happens all the time and my opinion let the game more interesting.
(unless your team is a victim of it course :lol:)

I agree. Guys like Pirlo and Nesta use it all the time. It's a great way to get out of trouble when in a tight situation. How many times haven't you seen Nesta or Pirlo shielding the ball and falling over at the slightest touch. Sure technically it's usually a foul since the attacker isn't really suposed to use their arms or whatever, but do you really think Nesta/Pirlo fall that easily? The referee will whistle 99% of the time, since he really doesn't dare anything else. Personally I sit and curse our defenders etc. when they don't fall over when they get the chance to :D

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Actually you said it better in the previous post. Its not diving per se, but tactical diving thats the problem, or diving as part of the tactics. Diving out of trouble as I would put it.

I couldn't honestly say I see that more from Barcelona than I do from Milan. Seedorf, for example, is a master of diving out of trouble; so was Pirlo.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
This thread is :fp: it does not reflect Milan fans :head:
thats exactly the 'mes que un club' pretentious high and mighty attitude that Barcelona represents.:thumbsdown:

lets not be lame like inter forums and have a "haters paradise'
or, lets not be that lame to compare to Inter forums in the first place. What is lame is that people suggest Milan fans are somehow above hate and flame threads and still we have the most hated players here.

The reason why this thread is meh to me personally is because even though I love fiero's rants and they are spot on, they were made known already many times. Furthermore, Barcelona's hypocrisy has been exposed so far in the worldwide audience and everybody knows what they are, so its not like this thread uncovers some huge truth. By now its common knowledge that they are fake sportsmen, divers, cheaters, whiners, selfabsorbed vaginas and they play boring football as well. So theres not much point to it. I'd rather encounter fiero's rants everywhere on their specific incidents.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
I couldn't honestly say I see that more from Barcelona than I do from Milan. Seedorf, for example, is a master of diving out of trouble; so was Pirlo.

you didn't understand. I didn't mean individual diving out of trouble in a certain moment of the game by specific players. I meant systemic diving as a gameplan to get penalties and cards for the opposing team as means to get victory. For Barcelona, once a team refuses to bend over, they start pressuring the referee to pacify the opposing team and hopefully give them numerical advantage which along with their technical ability makes them impossible to stop. This is, as c4m says 'institutionalized' its a method of play just like Stoke with their long throw ins and its disgusting.

As for diving, there are indeed some acceptable norms. Theres nothing wrong in not continuing to run when you can do it even though you were being fouled. Tricking your opponent into fouling you is good, forcing a foul even under light contact when youre under threat of losing the ball is ok. The problem arises when you start rolling around screaming even though you don't feel pain, fall even without being touched, clutch face when touched in the chest Busquets style etc. And its completely unacceptable when its epidemic for a club and its a part of its entire methodology.

Heres a suggestion. How about instead of deleting, this thread is renamed 'the diving problem'? I think it might satisfy even the original poster, since its the scum team which is the direct reason for its creation:lol:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Very true, this does fall under my "smart diving" (or for ex. the way Ambro and Kaka used to fall over the slightest naive defending move). It's when there's no trouble, or in the midfield where it does annoy me (for ex. there's a guy in my CR team that does that sooo much, fuck he annoys me, he can do so much more and prefers to take a dive, and 9 out of 10 times he never gets called, stupid diver).

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Smart diving is when a player feels a nudge in the back, falls down and grabs the ball. Annoying as fook when it happens against you though.

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
Very true, this does fall under my "smart diving" (or for ex. the way Ambro and Kaka used to fall over the slightest naive defending move). It's when there's no trouble, or in the midfield where it does annoy me (for ex. there's a guy in my CR team that does that sooo much, fuck he annoys me, he can do so much more and prefers to take a dive, and 9 out of 10 times he never gets called, stupid diver).

I had to read that twice to get it. "CR" :lol::lol:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I had to read that twice to get it. "CR" :lol::lol:

Heh. And he has just done it again...as I'm writting this. With the clear intention to get his rival send off. Stupid (the problem is, he's our best player in attack and he's dangerous as hell, but sooo annoying).

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

I loved Van Bommel dive in the Super Cup... I think it was against Motta, not sure. The moment of the game was magic to do it, cause Inter players and Motta specially were all whining with the refree for no reason. They got 4X more pissed.

Then Bommel looked back with an ice cold face :proud:

From the TV/refree angle it totally look like a foul. On the inverse camera angle the dive is clear.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Again, I suggest you read my post. Its collective diving thats the problem within a certain team, in other words an entire squad being groomed to dive.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Again, I suggest you read my post. Its collective diving thats the problem within a certain team, in other words an entire squad being groomed to dive.

I never thought they did it in a "groomed to dive" way, and technically I believe their grabbing legs dives, or falls like the one vs us are true spontaneous dives from the individual players (and all teams have those, and it's not just 1 or 2 players)...the face grabbing though, it's the thing that has me wondering specially after I caught Puyol doing it, it's always done in the same way and almost always done in the midfield area where there's no danger of anything...it's definitely trainned.

Last edited:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
thats exactly the 'mes que un club' pretentious high and mighty attitude that Barcelona represents.:thumbsdown:

I don't give S***, this a Milan's Fan Forum, and we are Milan members do not get down to this low level.

Was about to post this.Mods please delete this thread,its beyond pathetic and small time mentality club.

We dont even have a thread for Merda or Ladri on this note,and we have for Barca?Pff :fp:

+1 but we don't need a specific thread to trash them!!

lets not be lame like Merda forums and have a "haters paradise'

+1 Bless you!

Edit. Really close this. It's not a matter of Milan fans being klaaaass is a matter of just not showing inferiority complex.

No true, It is matter of what class fan and members we are here.

showing inferiority complex!!!! :fp: Just to remind you that we are Milan's fans not glory hunters or Merda & Ladri fans.

Last edited:

Fiero

Reaction score
:g:

Love the people who are 'against' this thread yet continue to post in it. Again and again and again. Newsflash: Don't like the thread, fuck off.

This thread is what happens when Fiero has a nervous breakdown

:lol:

Hey! You're still here! It's okay, it's okay, you could cry for some more attention.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
:g:

Love the people who are 'against' this thread yet continue to post in it. Again and again and again. Newsflash: Don't like the thread, fuck off.

Hey! You're still here! It's okay, it's okay, you could cry for some more attention.

Don't tell me to FO as you are the one who need to stop this BS, really it is only show the wrong side of your attitude and reflects this unacceptable behaves at us in this forum.

Fiero

Reaction score
Also hate to be that guy, but guess what, you guys need to stop living in your own bubble. "Classy Milan fans", I don't know what gave you this image? Real Milan fans, i.e.: ones that regularly go to the stadium, are so very "classy" indeed. Among many of their incidents is when they killed a Roma supporter sitting in the Sud, or when they killed a Genoa fan. Just last game "classy" Milan fans threw smoke bombs at Genoa's fan section.

"Oh yeah we're so classy!" Guess what, you're not fucking special.

Sorry, but had to burst that bubble.

Now keep on trolling, attention whores. :g:

Barcelona gave us Ronaldinho, Zambrotta and Zlatan, true champions.

This team cheated the team you support out of a Champions League final in 2006 and a draw at San Siro last month. Shows what a great fan you are.

Don't tell me to FO as you are the one who need to stop this BS, really it is only show the wrong side of your attitude and reflects this unacceptable behaves at us in this forum.

Look, those who are against this thread have made their point clear. More than once. So why are they continuing to post? Now it's just borderline fishing for attention.

You've made your point, now move along. Otherwise it's just trolling.

And I knew this thread would butt-hurt many members and that's why I asked David long before I opened it.

Last edited:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Also hate to be that guy, but guess what, you guys need to stop living in your own bubble. "Classy Milan fans", I don't know what gave you this image? Real Milan fans, i.e.: ones that regularly go to the stadium, are so very "classy" indeed. Among many of their incidents is when they killed a Roma supporter sitting in the Sud, or when they killed a Genoa fan. Just last game "classy" Milan fans threw smoke bombs at Genoa's fan section.

"Oh yeah we're so classy!" Guess what, you're not fucking special.

Sorry, but had to burst that bubble.

Now keep on trolling, attention whores. :g:

This team cheated the team you support out of a Champions League final in 2006 and a draw at San Siro last month. Shows what a great fan you are.

In each team have slim fans, but Milan in general and been known as class fan, and if you represent one of slam people, then let me tell you, that you pick the wrong forum to do that!

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Look, those who are against this thread have made their point clear. More than once. So why are they continuing to post? Now it's just borderline fishing for attention.

You've made your point, now move along. Otherwise it's just trolling.

And I knew this thread would butt-hurt many members and that's why I asked David long before I opened it.

well then I will ask david to put this down or move it to other thread as it is not labeled as Football ones.

Mod must move it to "Off Topic" and then I can understand that, but else i could not agree.

Fiero

Reaction score
In each team have slim fans, but Milan in general and been known as class fan, and if you represent one of slam people, then let me tell you, that you pick the wrong forum to do that!

Hey buddy, if you wanna feel good about yourself that's your business. Just don't expect everyone to try to render the truth to feel good about themselves. Guess what, Juve and Milano's weaker teams have their fair share of classy fans as well and their fair share of douche bags. Milan is no different.

I'm sorry I'm not perfect and I hate some other clubs. Clearly you are so classy and have high levels of respect for other clubs, that's why you call them Ladri and Merda.

So hey, next time you want to be judgmental, start with yourself. ;) Cheers.

well then I will ask david to put this down or move it to other thread as it is not labeled as Football ones.

Mod must move it to "Off Topic" and then I can understand that, but else i could not agree.

David himself told me to open it in the football forum. Sadly you don't run this place, he does.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't give S***, this a Milan's Fan Forum, and we are Milan members do not get down to this low level.
letthebuthurtflowthroughyou.jpg

Everyone has the right to do whatever he wants. I don't see any definition of a classy Milan fan in the rules that everyone has to abide to. Milan fans are not somehow different than any other club's fans. Just like Barca isn't different than any other club.

Seriously, sodlod you don't like the thread, sod off.:D

Clearly you are so classy and have high levels of respect for other clubs, that's why you call them Ladri and Merda.
:lol: fucking kid is teaching you lessons.

Last edited:

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
So it's not okay to express our hate to other clubs? So it's not classy to hate other clubs? What classy fan is? A saint? I don't care classy or not i love Milan and hate other clubs such as merda, madrid, barca, etc.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

:o

Mourinho fan.... What a great fan you are... :thumbsdown:

:o

Not a Barcelona fan btw, just prefer them to Madrid...

You're a clown...

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Hey buddy, if you wanna feel good about yourself that's your business. Just don't expect everyone to try to render the truth to feel good about themselves. Guess what, Juve and Milano's weaker teams have their fair share of classy fans as well and their fair share of douche bags. Milan is no different.

I'm sorry I'm not perfect and I hate some other clubs. Clearly you are so classy and have high levels of respect for other clubs, that's why you call them Ladri and Merda.

So hey, next time you want to be judgmental, start with yourself. ;) Cheers.

David himself told me to open it in the football forum. Sadly you don't run this place, he does.

who says there aren't Merda & Ladri class fans!!!!!
but they been known that their are low class in general!

I know Davis does, but sadly is effecting on the members here, you have to respect the other part, or What is the case then?!

I don't see any the reason of this thread to be in Football section, as your title do not tell it nor the contents, so no relation here.

letthebuthurtflowthroughyou.jpg

Everyone has the right to do whatever he wants. I don't see any definition of a classy Milan fan in the rules that everyone has to abide to. Milan fans are not somehow different than any other club's fans. Just like Barca isn't different than any other club.

Seriously, sodlod you don't like the thread, sod off.:D

well the ******** Kid is kid when he miss that he doesn't need a rule to till him to respect himself and behave in manner with other, or he need spoon feeding?

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now I get why it's called flame thread :lol:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
So it's not okay to express our hate to other clubs? So it's not classy to hate other clubs? What classy fan is? A saint? I don't care classy or not i love Milan and hate other clubs such as merda, madrid, barca, etc.

You can hate them as much as you like but without specify a thread to show the others how sludge your behave is!