Status
Not open for further replies.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Duncan? Wtf

442 needed to be used looo9ng time ago but fodder king pioli was pushed to it with ibra and probably zvone/paolo. Last 3 games b4 this was 100% pioli foddering.

Now he speaks of changes? Hahahaha

Anyway, Zkatan Lord by far the best today. Samu trying at least, even good run by kessie most parts of the match. Leao is too raw its just the way it is but great for the goal. Hakan usual comical endless shit.

Next 3 games 3 wins must. And find a dm to play next to Benna or at least one lm

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I see you're still a Rino apologist :lol:

3 defeats (2 on San Paolo) in his first 4 games as a Napoli coach, the 4th game resulted as a win due to Sassuolo own goal in 95'.

And you are still a Rino denyist? Even though it has been proven he overachieve by miles last season with this squad?

How was Carlo doing before him? He's no miracle worker to turn around such a shitty situation they're in immediately. Let's judge him at the end of next season.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We have already tried that formation and it didnt work.. now we have actually a formation that fits us well.. just try Paqueta at LM

no formation worked out, ibra came and things changed. imo 4312 would be best

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Zlatan could play till 45 and that wouldnt surprise me one bit

Definitely top 15 striker of all time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I doubt 4-4-2 will work for us. We are too exposed in the middle, it's difficult to control posession (only 42.5% today). Team like Lazio would disintegrate us

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
People still shitting on our legend who was also our best coach since Scudetto...and is just at the junior in his career. RnB stuff... you deserve the shit we are in

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
People still shitting on our legend who was also our best coach since Scudetto...and is just at the junior in his career. RnB stuff... you deserve the shit we are in

Ah, the legend narrative. :proud:

He's been coaching for almost 7 years now btw.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Ibrahimovic: “On every goal I celebrate like a God, this way I feel alive. I am fine, the coach is concerned with my age but it’s not a problem. The brain is always as important.

Certain this is a dig at 98% of our squad.

Or maybe its just a shot at all of us and the media who laughed off his return / questioned his ability at this advanced age.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Mooj come back here.
26f78bc226ffda10cd29854894fe828b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
MR is an idiot with footballing iq of a bee gees

Yes MR, i hope ur reading this. Always barking and disappearing when things get tough

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
MR is an idiot with footballing iq of a bee gees

Yes MR, i hope ur reading this. Always barking and disappearing when things get tough

it's similar to the social dynamics of a primitive tribe...you are very early primordial humans with a totemic, superstitious religion. MR is like a wandering shaman, when he leaves the tribe's cave every one is upset, the shaman get's blamed for all sorts of things. but when the shaman returns to share a divination, the primitives are pleased, until he must wander again and the cycle repeats itself

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ah, the legend narrative. :proud:

He's been coaching for almost 7 years now btw.

And he's done quite well... got Pisa promoted to Serie B, almost got us CL, what's your point?

And yes, he's our legend and true fans should support legends, no (not saying to overrate them tho)? Is there something wrong with what I'm saying?

Sandokan

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic Weah Baresi Kaka Pippo
Kessie is taking worse decisions then a toddler. Guy is a tank but oh my god is he slow with his thinking.

Sandokan

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic Weah Baresi Kaka Pippo
Also, Ibra is a beast, 40 year old beast. Won more headers in one game then Kessie in his whole life.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kessie is taking worse decisions then a toddler. Guy is a tank but oh my god is he slow with his thinking.

I'm still thinking he can be good for us, but it's up to the coach to get him a role that wouldn't require too much offensive involvement.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Kessie did nothing wrong today. He was great in the defensive phase, won the ball back, and it was his work rate in the second half that overcame the extra man in midfield that Cagliari had.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Politano was substituted on just some minutes ago and has already committed more mistakes than any player on the pitch. Such a frivolous player.

He's not an upgrade on Suso, let alone Castillejo. What would be the rationale behind spending €20m+ on him? Not to mention we'd be strengthening Inter in the process.

remote2book

Sea206
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, kaka, T.silva, seedorf
man this atalatna team..not phased by anything

indo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
There’s too much negativity about this 4-4-2 here. I think 442 is good, we look more balance on the flank. And iit also good for kessie to drop deep in the field he is better there

Status
Not open for further replies.