Pirlo, Pato, Thiago Silva, Lahm, Celski, Nadal, Pacquiao
I hope Germany wins.

I hate England.

10p5b2a.gif

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Germans are going to annihilate England

Ze Germans are going to win this I hope schwenzi is fit for the tie

Schweinsteiger > Rooney + Milner in pure strength in reading the game and tackles he is one of the best, I say if we have to buy one player bring him.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
England will win.

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
Ozil ftw.

I really just hate england so anyone who plays them i'll support

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
This is so set up for England to win. Ozil is the key for Germany - he's the one attacker between the two teams who's truly in form and he's the kind of player English players are unused to in the Premiership. Still, I know England's gonna win.

There seems to be a lot of Schweinsteiger love around here. I hope he steps up - hasn't been anything great so far.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
I find that first part hard to understand.

Exactly, they still got the name... Dutch people saying ''they just going to lean back on their defense and will beat us with counter'', ''they invented the defense'', they are living in the past... they have no clue what's going on in Serie A / Italy (national team)

well I'd like to see how Duth improves their game first though, they haven't impress me at all in their previous two games in this WC, .. maybe Robben can give more boost

E

Esoteric

Italy can win in any way possible even if they play the worst football ever. This is why I am afraid Netherlands would face Italy.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
well I'd like to see how Duth improves their game first though, they haven't impress me at all in their previous two games in this WC, .. maybe Robben can give more boost

Robben will give the team a boost, just like when Elia came in. Without both you notice the difference.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
This joke has no meaning anymore but anyways if someone did not hear it yet :)

"What's the difference between the English football squad and a tea bag? The tea bag stays in the cup longer"

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
From today until that match on i'll be supporting England. Doesn't matter that they are horrible. Please kick those Germans out!

OneUnited

Reaction score
Any team that knocks Germany out will be doing the game a favour. England, Argentina... any team.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Any team that knocks Germany out will be doing the game a favour. England, Argentina... any team.

oh shut up, Germany plays way better football than England,
noobiesmiley.gif

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes, because that's my point. How perceptive of you.

it is? :eek:

oh, you mean every team 'that Germany knocks out'? (you said 'that knocks Germany out', you switched the two words, you got me confused there)
I love the Germans 2nd kit. I wanna cop it but I'm Dutch :tongue:.

Wear it anyway! :D Support 'the enemy'!

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I. do. not. like. Germany.

I. hope. they. go. out.

Oh, then your OTHER reply got me confused.

Then okay, you are still a n. o. o. b.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gotta love Germany vs England, it's a bitch fight already. :D

Haha, I just might. I have a strong man crush on Schweinsteiger. He's ball control is :star:

There should be more Dutch people like you. :proud:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
+1

And I think it will happen. I can't see a team with Maradona as coach beat a team like Germany ........................or England

Pretty much this, no matter how talented the Argentina team is Maradona has made them seriously open at the back, Gutierrez at RB is a terrible decision, he's a left winger for fuck sake.. So when he comes up against a good manager he's done for. They'd get raped by Brazil.

As for this game, I like Gerrard against Lahm, if we're ever going to resort to long ball we should use that.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kaiser blasts 'stupid, burnt-out' England
Thursday 24th June 2010 9:01

Beckenbauer: Hits out at England for second time in tournament

Franz Beckenbauer claims England have been "stupid" to set up a World Cup last-16 clash with their old enemies Germany in Bloemfontein.

And Beckenbauer, a World Cup winner as a coach and a player, believes the England players are "burnt out" following a gruelling Premier League season.

England's failure to win Group C means they will meet Group D winners Germany in the first knockout phase match in Bloemfontein on Sunday afternoon, and Beckenbauer would rather have seen the two sides go head to head later in the competition.

"A game like this should be a semi-final, not a last-16 game," said Beckenbauer, who has already lambasted England and France already in this tournament, in Germany's Bild newspaper.

"Stupidly, the English have slipped up a little by finishing second in their group."

However, Beckenbauer believes Germany are fresher than Fabio Capello's side and that this will work in their favour on Sunday.

"The English look a little tired," he said.

"There is a good reason for that: the Premier League players have got to play far more games than their Bundesliga colleagues, including two national cup competitions.

"Therefore, when it comes to a World Cup or a European Championships, they are burnt out.

"Our players, on the other hand, seem to be in a physically better condition.

"Of course we respect them, but we certainly don't fear them.

"England's first two appearances at the World Cup were paltry, but they improved against Slovenia."

Beckenbauer admitted it will not be an easy game for Germany, since he expects England to be particularly motivated, not only due to the age-old rivalry between the two nations.

"What makes them dangerous is that their key players Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard and John Terry sense that this could be the last chance in their career to win a World Cup," he added.

"And after all, England have been waiting since 1966 for a title.

"Fabio Capello appears to have brought discipline to the troops. After they failed to qualify for Euro 2008, England hit rock bottom.

"Capello has brought in a new structure."

The stage is set for "another fantastic football battle" which Beckenbauer says is guaranteed when the two teams lock horns.

"England against Germany - they were always the biggest, most unforgettable games in our history," said Beckenbauer.

"Football fans can only look forward to this classic."
That's our team talk done then

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That's okay. Messi will then proceed to rape your defence :)

Lol, no, Löw (nor Capello) would not let that happen. Maradona gives you a show against crappy sides, but will get pwnd by a proper side with a coach who know what tactics are. Pretty much what Kalac just said.

You have better odds winning the lottery twice in a row than winning the World Cup with El Diego as coach.

OneUnited

Reaction score
Lol, no, Löw (nor Capello) would not let that happen. Maradona gives you a show against crappy sides, but will get pwnd by a proper side with a coach who know what tactics are. Pretty much what Kalac just said.

You have better odds winning the lottery twice in a row than winning the World Cup with El Diego as coach.

Shhhhh. I'll say anything to provoke gems like "go wear your sister's panties".

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
At least Germany have somebody to win the ball. Since Messi no longer hugs the right wing and drifts in centrally if we play Argentina - we're fucked. Anybody on the wing we can deal with, just the CB's would be in so much trouble.

Schedule