The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.

View Poll Results: Who will make the quarterfinals?
Argentina 15 57.69%
Mexico 11 42.31%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-06-2010, 15:38   #141
manutd fan
EPL Captain

Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia

manutd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 15:41   #142
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

it'll be interesting to see how Maradona's mafioso (god he has like 15 assistant coaches, and is it just me or do they look like a huge drug cartel??) will line up vs. Germany...

can't see im going with just 1 CM like he did vs. Mexico. Maybe Veron will start over Maxi Rodriguez?

And is it just me, or is anyone really impresed with Angel Di Maria. Not his skill as much as guy is playing a deep midfield role and playing defense. I thought of him more as a flair attacking player. Impressive motor/work rate from him

PS If MEssi wants to show up and stamp his influence, this would be the game...
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 16:20   #143
dev1L
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
it'll be interesting to see how Maradona's mafioso (god he has like 15 assistant coaches, and is it just me or do they look like a huge drug cartel??) will line up vs. Germany...
haha

dev1L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 17:24   #144
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

Quote:

can't see im going with just 1 CM like he did vs. Mexico. Maybe Veron will start over Maxi Rodriguez?

And is it just me, or is anyone really impresed with Angel Di Maria. Not his skill as much as guy is playing a deep midfield role and playing defense. I thought of him more as a flair attacking player. Impressive motor/work rate from him

He'd better start Samuel for sure
Dwa Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 07:49   #145
adriancg
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic

I couldn't figure out where to put this so here goes. Legend Jorge Campos

Signature
adriancg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 08:02   #146
ww
Banned

Fav. Players: Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso

Quote:

I'm start to think that Maradonna don't really coach this team. Maradonna just pass his crazy thoughts about tactics and players and his staff try to figure out a way to make it work. He's more an entertainer and motivator than anything else.

It's like Kesha and Lady Gaga. Those girls do some shit and then their guys try hard to make it be sold as something good.
ww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 13:54   #147
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

maradonna is god, any one who ever compares messsi to maradonna should be should including me
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 17:51   #148
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitão Lugano View Post
I'm start to think that Maradonna don't really coach this team. Maradonna just pass his crazy thoughts about tactics and players and his staff try to figure out a way to make it work. He's more an entertainer and motivator than anything else.

It's like Kesha and Lady Gaga. Those girls do some shit and then their guys try hard to make it be sold as something good.
I thought that was clear for a while. He's a figurehead, and he does a good job of rallying/motivating team. Can't deny that... he's got at inspiring vigorous nationalism.

But i'm pretty sure he has multiple tacticians actually organizing team. That being said.... no one can deny the influence being a quality motivator can have.

perfect example... phil jackson in basketball.... Pretty average coach tactically, probably best motivator/man maanger i've ever seen
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote