The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: \
yes 52 0.00%
no 10,000,009 100.00%
Voters: 10000061. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2018, 17:38   #21921
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

SMS is a guaranteed Milan player come next summer.
Old 08-10-2018, 17:39   #21922
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
SMS is a guaranteed Milan player come next summer.
For how much?

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
Old 08-10-2018, 17:42   #21923
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanBG View Post
Rabiot, Barella, Paqueta and Ibra, please
Read yesterday that Rabiot has an agreement with UEFAlona, though... Anyway, even without him, this would be a massive mercato.

Apparently Caldara and Romagnoli won't be heading to the Azzuri camp, so I hope they can finally work together and we start fielding them. Till now we have spent 35 m on Caldara for 90 minutes against farmers... Rino should start using him once he is recovered.
Where would Rabiot play at Barca? Vidal turned into a rotation player going there. Rabiot probably wouldn't crack their starting XI either. If he leaves PSG then Milan would be the wise choice over Barca if Leo is serious about chasing him.
Old 08-10-2018, 17:44   #21924
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vB9 View Post
For how much?
Less than what Lotito was asking this summer. The fans have turned on him and he isn't playing at the same level he was previously.
Old 08-10-2018, 17:45   #21925
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvdmrd View Post
With 4.3.3 ibra wont come
With 4.3.1.2 suso wont play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4-4-2. Ibra comes in January then Pato joins up the following year after his deal ends in China. Higuain, Cutrone, Ibra, Pato.
Old 08-10-2018, 17:50   #21926
vB9
Man with a Plan

Quote:
Less than what Lotito was asking this summer. The fans have turned on him and he isn't playing at the same level he was previously.
But Silva is playing abv his level in Spain... if he continues to bang in goals that will be enough to fool the English and swap him for Ruben.

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
Old 08-10-2018, 18:13   #21927
vB9
Man with a Plan

We dont need Ibra! Ibra will be a dick as usual and demand that the other 10 players play for him... team will not grow with him in it. If there is a plan to get Milan where they were in 2/3 years times then taking Ibra will push that plan down 4/5 years.

Signature
Old 08-10-2018, 18:18   #21928
MarioReality
syrup sippin assassin

Quote:
Gattuso is being a prick... just throw Caldara in the deep end, let him make few mistakes its not mission to Mars its a game of football.
agreed. we should play him while injured and make him tough it out.
only way to build character

Signature
our ascent back to greatness.
Old 08-10-2018, 18:20   #21929
vB9
Man with a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
agreed. we should play him while injured and make him tough it out.
only way to build character
Is he injured? Wot I read on the forum is that he's learning for his theory test on zonal marking and positioning in a back 4

Signature
Old 08-10-2018, 18:22   #21930
Hitchens
Progress of a kind

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta

It would be absolutely magical to have a strong first half and then a few key signings to increase quality in january...

Man, I hope this happens. We need a new van Bommel signing. He carried that Scudetto on his back.
Old 08-10-2018, 18:25   #21931
MarioReality
syrup sippin assassin

Quote:
Is he injured? Wot I read on the forum is that he's learning for his theory test on zonal marking and positioning in a back 4
injured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
It would be absolutely magical to have a strong first half and then a few key signings to increase quality in january...

Man, I hope this happens. We need a new van Bommel signing. He carried that Scudetto on his back.
january will be molto strong.

Signature
our ascent back to greatness.
Old 08-10-2018, 18:28   #21932
vB9
Man with a Plan

Quote:

Football has moved on from battlers like Keane and Bommel... its a thinking mans game now. B4 we add to the roster we need to choose our style and only after bring in the players.

Signature
Old 08-10-2018, 18:30   #21933
rocknrolla1v1
FORZA MILAN

SMS and Ibra coming in January.

Pato and Rabiot coming in the Summer.

Me, cumming

Signature
Old 08-10-2018, 18:35   #21934
vB9
Man with a Plan

I want the days of old back... where wc talent wud flock to 3 clubs. PSG & city have ruined that... Neymar, Mbappe, KDB, and Bernardo shud be at Milan

Signature
Old 08-10-2018, 19:02   #21935
MilanBG
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Where would Rabiot play at Barca? Vidal turned into a rotation player going there. Rabiot probably wouldn't crack their starting XI either. If he leaves PSG then Milan would be the wise choice over Barca if Leo is serious about chasing him.
That's true but same goes for Pjaca a few years back... many players choose the instant glory instead of doing the wise career choice. Right now we can't offer trophies, so many players would prefer to ride the bench in Madrid or Barcelona instead of being a starter here
Old 08-10-2018, 19:18   #21936
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrolla1v1 View Post
SMS and Ibra coming in January.

Pato and Rabiot coming in the Summer.

Me, cumming
almost 100m wasted on SMS just to see you cum. I object
Old 08-10-2018, 19:18   #21937
Kaka92
Gae

Fav. Players: MMS.

i doubt that barca will fo for rabiot.

they were pissed off because they chase him whole summer but he refuse to move so they end with vidal, who is back up sa well.
plus, they have that kid arthur who is gonna be great player.

but the problem is, it's not only barca, it's arsenal, man u, liverpool, juventus etc., he can end everywhere.
Old 08-10-2018, 19:18   #21938
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:

oh please. MVB was good, but he had his fuck ups and definitely wasnt the key guy for scudetto.
Old 08-10-2018, 19:19   #21939
Massaro94
Uno Tituli

Fav. Players: Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Quote:
I want the days of old back... where wc talent wud flock to 3 clubs. PSG & city have ruined that... Neymar, Mbappe, KDB, and Bernardo shud be at Milan

If you wanna point the finger at anyone its this guy

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Any news on Ramos? I donít even mind giving him #3
Old 08-10-2018, 19:19   #21940
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Wot happened with wot?
With his name.