All About Music

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I don't like the new line/season or whatever. Sad I couldn't cop "Life of Pavel" tho. Went to the concert too in December (sat on the sideview on the stage :fp:) and there was only Kanye East stuff.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Sweet Lord this is amazing!

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
It was a while ago for me too until i was at a friends place and we were listening to 'old' music :D

just bought tickets for this festival :beer:

PID_Instagram_Bands-NEWS.jpg

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
So I make music on a regular basis. I think I've uploaded a little something on RnB before.

Anyway in celebration of our victory against Chievo, here's this weekend's latest:

Let me know what you think :)

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score

Praise Odin, may he give milan strength

Last edited:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score

new rammstein song dropped earlier today. music video is incredible

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

new rammstein song dropped earlier today. music video is incredible

Apparently it’s not politically correct and a lot people are trying to ban this video.

Forza Rammstein

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Apparently it’s not politically correct and a lot people are trying to ban this video.

Forza Rammstein

Rammstein and PC culture :lol::lol:

Its pretty against nationalism and the right while also takes a couple stabs at the left. Using a black girl in red lipstick and gold armor to represent Germania is clearly to piss off far right people. There is people freaking out over the swastikas and play on "Deutschland über alles" which was omitted by their national anthem after often being used the third reich. Clearly the people offended by it miss the point of the song which is the dilemma of being both proud and ashamed of ones nations history, in this case germany. As an american its relate-able as our history is also both dark and great.

imo its brilliant using Übermenschen (above humans) followed by überdrüssig when you see the tanks under a giant karl marx head. Its like saying they are sick of idea of a superior man and the way its enforced. Its also a play on words that can mean about humans, following scenes are of police brutality and equally ultra violent protesters. Both sides tend to have a mentality of being morally superior though often operate the same way.

Theres a lot to take in. I hope the other songs released have equally interesting videos to dissect.

found this https://www.allthingsloud.com/insight-dark-history-behind-rammsteins-deutschland/

depicts some of the symbolism

Last edited:

Schedule