The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
There is so much shit talk... thank you, Congo for reminding me to pull the information together. Bless you, my son.

Donato an early favorite for round 2 with “hahahhahahah...”

But.. ash with “I know better than the coach of AC Milan about the players you should trust” is growing on me.

I guess Rino was right about Baka, eh boys?

Time to pay the piper

:lol: I'll enjoy attending these awards.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
nope, miserabelli was terrible

I don't believe in giving someone a pass because shit worked out later on "its fine that he spent 63 million on kalinic and silva instead of auba because now we have piatek"

that's not how this works, apart from kessie all his transfers have been average/flops.

musacchio should be nowhere near the starting line up if zapata and caldara are fit.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
nope, miserabelli was terrible

I don't believe in giving someone a pass because shit worked out later on "its fine that he spent 63 million on kalinic and silva instead of auba because now we have piatek"

that's not how this works, apart from kessie all his transfers have been average/flops.

musacchio should be nowhere near the starting line up if zapata and caldara are fit.

I don't think Hakan, Musacchio or Rodriguez flopped at all and are far better than just 'average'. Hakan is extremely underrated and had a mental block for a while, Rodriguez is one of the best LB's in Europe and Musacchio is an excellent squad option at CB. Maybe you think i'm overrating them but the grass isn't always greener.

Conti hardly got a chance to play. Kalinic + Andre Silva was an error and Bonucci was a risk that backfired but at the time it was an incredible opportunity. Let's not forget they managed to get Donnarruma to sign long term without a release clause. I'm sure you're glad that happened. Right?

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
No to Calabria at LB. Loses his danger going forward without being able to immediately cross, shouldn't do this.

Don't turn this offensive dynamo of a wing back into a DES type player, kthx.

+1
I rather play conti as rw rather than forcing calabria to move to left side.

We can add more dimension to our game with proper classic right winger like conti

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
:thumbsup:
I don't think Hakan, Musacchio or Rodriguez flopped at all and are far better than just 'average'. Hakan is extremely underrated and had a mental block for a while, Rodriguez is one of the best LB's in Europe and Musacchio is an excellent squad option at CB. Maybe you think i'm overrating them but the grass isn't always greener.

Conti hardly got a chance to play. Kalinic + Andre Silva was an error and Bonucci was a risk that backfired but at the time it was an incredible opportunity. Let's not forget they managed to get Donnarruma to sign long term without a release clause. I'm sure you're glad that happened. Right?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Exactly.. Bonucci was not Mirabelli's blame at all - any sporting director worth his salt should have taken that opportunity.

To top it all, Fassone and Mirabelli themselves said that they signed 11 new players and chances are that a few would flop. It was completely logical.

Andre Silva and Kalinic were the only flops really.

I don't think Rodriguez is one of the best LBs in Europe (that's overrating him), but he's a good player who's helping us a lot in maintaining a solid defensive structure. Ditto for Musacchio. Without these guys, we'd be struggling now.

Hakan, Kessie and even Borini have been good signings to various relative degree. Hakan and Kessie could both easily become mainstays in our XI for several years of success.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Necro is a China boy after all.

I'm a brutally unbiased and impartial assessor of things. I bear no allegiance to either the fantastic management structure now or to the wishy-washy one before.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

one of the best Lbs in europe, get a grip dude. :lol:

if you combined all of hakans performances since he joined milan, he's been average and tbh that's being generous.

musacchio is on 4.5 million euros, he's our highest paid CB and we know for a fact that zapata and romangoli are better than him.

borini...lol 2.5 million euro wages on fucking borini...

I won't rate conti yet as his time here has been unlucky. biglia was a bad buy for his age and injury history, he's also been average in terms of performances.

donnarumma? you mean the entire shit show from last summer? :lol:

people who rewrite history are fun

Hakan, Kessie and even Borini have been good signings to various relative degree. Hakan and Kessie could both easily become mainstays in our XI for several years of success.

you were asking for kessie to be sold less than 2 weeks ago:lol:

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
I like the rumours linking us with Castagne, dude has been an absolute beast this season.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Don't forget that he brought Gattuso back to Milan and had the balls to promote him to 1st team coach. Maybe General will make the 3rd round about people bashing that decision back then (chances are that I shat on that decision too but who could have known how well it's going to work out :lol: ).

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Don't forget that he brought Gattuso back to Milan and had the balls to promote him to 1st team coach. Maybe General will make the 3rd round about people bashing that decision back then (chances are that I shat on that decision too but who could have known how well it's going to work out :lol: ).

Nah, you always supported them and gave them “benefit of doubt”

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Exactly.. Bonucci was not Mirabelli's blame at all - any sporting director worth his salt should have taken that opportunity.

To top it all, Fassone and Mirabelli themselves said that they signed 11 new players and chances are that a few would flop. It was completely logical.

I don't think Rodriguez is one of the best LBs in Europe (that's overrating him), but he's a good player who's helping us a lot in maintaining a solid defensive structure. Ditto for Musacchio. Without these guys, we'd be struggling now.

This is a true post.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I really like Rodriguez and I think we're purposely asking him to stay back to allow Calabria/Suso more freedom on the right. He has Paqueta in front of him, not Kessie who can clean up every mess. Defensively he's very disciplined and always concentrated and on the ball he's far better than almost all full backs. His only weakness like most people say is his speed and lack of ability to beat players, but as a defensive fullback that can play out the back he's really, really good. His set pieces and crossing are amazing also.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Rick Rod is one of the best defensive leftback out there.

I watched him many times with the Swiss national team and he’s really a totally different player.

He’s a leader, very underrated here by mrki & co. He’s very important to Gattuso and very critical to our build up.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Calabria assisted paqueta Cagliari game, with a heavenly cross.

Rick Rod assisted pistolero with even more beautiful cross.

Full backs assisting in two consecutive games. Feels like the days of serghinho and Cafu are back.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rick Rod is one of the best defensive leftback out there.

I watched him many times with the Swiss national team and he’s really a totally different player.

He’s a leader, very underrated here by mrki & co. He’s very important to Gattuso and very critical to our build up.

Notice how often Calabria miscontrols and has to play back or his pass is blocked. That hardly ever happens with Rodriguez, he almost always successfully brings the ball forward to Hakan to start the move.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Notice how often Calabria miscontrols and has to play back or his pass is blocked. That hardly ever happens with Rodriguez, he almost always successfully brings the ball forward to Hakan to start the move.

There is a reason Bayern and psg wanted him last summer.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
GDS: A bit of Sheva, Ibra, Van Basten and Inzaghi. Piatek, what a super mix.

Milan’s new Polish hitman might already be worth €60-100m

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Sheva, Kaka and Maldini
It finally feels good to be a Milanista once again! My concern though is with UEFA being absolute cunts, I hope Elliott get the outcome they need so that we can further strengthen our team in the summer

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
It finally feels good to be a Milanista once again! My concern though is with UEFA being absolute cunts, I hope Elliott get the outcome they need so that we can further strengthen our team in the summer

FFP is distant history, FFP 2.0 will be rolled out soon, so it’s a new process all over again.

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Sheva, Kaka and Maldini
FFP is distant history, FFP 2.0 will be rolled out soon, so it’s a new process all over again.

I wonder how FFP 2.0 will affect us. I'm wondering now if it was Elliott who made UEFA change their rules on FFP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule