The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Your title says it all, why post anything on the topic? I'd be ashamed to :p

To say Allegri was a flop or failure is stupid and ridiculous.

Being a fanboy doesn't mean he's not good. If I was so intellectually stunted as to be a Messi fanboy, it wouldn't mean he's not good.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

Being a fanboy doesn't mean he's not good. If I was so intellectually stunted as to be a Messi fanboy, it wouldn't mean he's not good.

:lol: either way he's stupid, cause he said that himself. But yeh, hard to let go of fallen idols :proud:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
:lol: either way he's stupid, cause he said that himself. But yeh, hard to let go of fallen idols :proud:

Bleh, what Allegri says doesn't really matter.

He - to the hilarious ire of many here - used to say that Flamini was an attacking midfielder and was going to play there ... it doesn't mean that he believed that or that it's true.

He won us a scudetto after 7 years without one and had another one stolen from under him.

People hated him because he played Boateng and Muntari and Constant - aka, players who were far better than the alternatives we had but were black and had attitude, so were 'un-da milan'.

People still bring up Muntari, Boateng and Constant as flops here but both performed very well for a lot of their stay here.

Allegri was a success and it all fell apart when he had the team disassembled before his eyes ... something that nobody could stop and saw us fall to 10th before we got bought by China.

Our fall was consistent and chaotic, Allegri cannot be blamed for that. Every decent player we had left or was sold with no decent replacements coming in.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
@MilanEye 38m38 minutes ago
Sevilla are preparing a paid loan for €2m+€15m option to buy offer for Bacca. Milan are unlikely to accept such a proposal [Gazzetta]

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Bleh, what Allegri says doesn't really matter.

He - to the hilarious ire of many here - used to say that Flamini was an attacking midfielder and was going to play there ... it doesn't mean that he believed that or that it's true.

He won us a scudetto after 7 years without one and had another one stolen from under him.

People hated him because he played Boateng and Muntari and Constant - aka, players who were far better than the alternatives we had but were black and had attitude, so were 'un-da milan'.

People still bring up Muntari, Boateng and Constant as flops here but both performed very well for a lot of their stay here.

Allegri was a success and it all fell apart when he had the team disassembled before his eyes ... something that nobody could stop and saw us fall to 10th before we got bought by China.

Our fall was consistent and chaotic, Allegri cannot be blamed for that. Every decent player we had left or was sold with no decent replacements coming in.

That's what I'm saying, love is blind :) Kinduva Congo-Boateng thing :)
ROFL Muntari Boateng Constant :lol: we need to have a cleanup mod squad here to wipe away the leftovers of the previous shitty era. Stockholm/Helsinki syndrome at it's worst

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Fuck just give us 10m and take bacca gaaddammit

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sevilla are so annoying, always pretending they have no cash

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
I dont think Mirabelli was there to watch Belotti. Im pretty sure he has watched him enough.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
China - please write an 150m check for coutinho

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
@MilanEye 38m38 minutes ago
Sevilla are preparing a paid loan for €2m+€15m option to buy offer for Bacca. Milan are unlikely to accept such a proposal [Gazzetta]

they can go fuck themselves
that was their strategy from the beginning ,wait until the end of mercato so to have the upper hand in negotiations, and the drity fisherman is helping them
let's let the bastard rot in bench, it's WC year, he has everything to lose

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
That's what I'm saying, love is blind :) Kinduva Congo-Boateng thing :)
ROFL Muntari Boateng Constant :lol: we need to have a cleanup mod squad here to wipe away the leftovers of the previous shitty era. Stockholm/Helsinki syndrome at it's worst

That's not a strong argument.

"Hurr durr you have stockholm syndrome"

Very fair, very reasoned, very logical.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

You're arguing with a guy that thinks Kalinic would score the same amount of goals as Aubameyang if either came here

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont think Mirabelli was there to watch Belotti. Im pretty sure he has watched him enough.

Maybe it was just a tactic to get Dortmund to budge or something? Or who else do Torino have that would interest us?

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
You're arguing with a guy that thinks Kalinic would score the same amount of goals as Aubameyang if either came here

Can't wait for kaligol :proud: too bad they probably won't come both so people see the reality :o

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Maybe it was just a tactic to get Dortmund to budge or something? Or who else do Torino have that would interest us?

or just a message to the fans: just buy season tickets, we gonna get you belotti, no need to wait until 31th of august
:monto:

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Mirabelli was just sending Cairo chills of fear down his spine by his mere presence. 'I can take your bitch when ever I want'

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

I never said I wanted to argue. What I've read from you makes me want to drop the discussion and save myself from the Einstein's problem.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Keep shitposting. :thumbsup: It seems to be the only thing you're good at

:lol: Your posts are pure gold on the other hand. 90% is premature ejaculation and seizures about a player that we haven't even bought. Do you even remember the last time you posted something useful and not containing idiotic childish names like Kalishit or Kalishitfraudic or whatever ? :)

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol: Your posts are pure gold on the other hand. 90% is premature ejaculation and seizures about a player that we haven't even bought.

Then that means the other 10% is without a doubt 100% better than anything you've ever posted. Thanks for the compliment :thumbsup:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score

He said he failed himself lol.
All hail Kuja, the last standing Allegri fanboy .

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Hey, it's better than 100% vomit you post all the time :D

huhuhahaha :lol: peasant IQ detected. Good people strive for perfection, and don't waste themselves being happy about being marginally less shit than their neighbours. Beta mentality, no wonder you don't like THE Kalinic, the real man :star:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule