Kaká Thread

Will Kaka belong to Berlusconi?

• Total voters

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Amazing news

All of u should be relieved--I know I am

No one wants to see a close up zoom pic of my ballsack

Phewwwwww

What a reliefffffffff

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
most of it was nostalgic rather than football anyway.

12 mil for a CB would be much better spent.

ShevaDaniel

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN
haha.galliani is a disgrace.is for the second time when he gives false hopes to kaka for a return.every time was the same excuse: taxes. galliani go fu.. yourself.useless piece of sh...

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
captain-obvious-1024x377.jpg

If it was so obvious I wouldn't be reading posts that don't recognize it

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'm disappointed, but it probably was for the best. It would make no sense to make a big financial effort.

Since we went all in for that "break even" model, we should stick with it. Going back to the old model would already piss me off a bit, since our lost of Thiago Silva and Ibrahimovic would be in vain. But signing Kaká for a big fee could be even worse. It could have represented being in between the new and the old model. We'd be finalcially unhealthy and not competitive enough, both at the same time.

I wanted him to come and I really believed he would arrive. However, I knew this whole thing had a maximum price. And it turned out that someone (probably Real Madrid) couldn't offer us the means to achieve that price.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I put my balls on the line!!!!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I feel like kanye west!!!

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
all in all, galliani will go down as one of the greatest trolls of all time.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
how bout NO

im celebrating...i'm off the hook......NO BALL PIC

YESSSSSSSS

:(.

I'm not so sure you're completely off the hook though, we're certainly going to continue being linked with Kaka till the last day...and then in the summer, and then in a year from now, its gonna make you have your balls prepared for anything.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
forzaitalianfootball.com

Published on Mon 21st Jan. 2013.

AC Milan’s darling, Ricardo Izecson Dos Santos Leite, fondly known as Kaka, left to Real Madrid in 2009 for a transfer fee of €65 million and has lived in Cristiano Ronaldo’s shadows ever since. The fading superstar is apparently inching towards a move back to Milan.

Fans have always loved Kaka, adored him and idolized him as the symbol of Milan. A prospective return has spurred a sense of romance amongst the fans, which isn’t necessarily logical. The majority are reminiscing his glory days, but are also aware of the factual reality, that the aging attacker has much less to offer today than he did when Milan lifted the ‘cup with big ears’ in Athens (2007).

Kaka’s role of carrying the ball from midfield to attack has changed. He doesn’t pick the ball from seventy yards out and race against time before burying the ball into the back of the net. He cannot clock the mileage in every game like he used to. His limitations are out in the open.

But the fans, they accept him as he is. They understand that he cannot skip past opponents with abandon, yet they also aspire to see his incisive vision and cutting edge passing ability brought to the fore to compensate for what is lost. They realize that he brings leadership, inspiration and a school of thought endorsed by Milan in the generation preceding the current one.

Stephan El Shaarawy and Riccardo Saponara, Milan’s futuristic attacking talents need a mentor and both these starlets have been quite vocal about who they envisage in that role.

Massimiliano Allegri has done well to unite the dressing room. Milan are playing with greater unity on the pitch with the team’s dynamics translating into better chemistry and fluidity. The squad stands united on moralistic issues as well, witnessed when the team walked off the pitch in the friendly against Pro Patria.

Kaka would be an additional layer of glue to seal this group of players desperately seeking leadership and direction. Several champions and veterans departed the club in the summer, leaving the club bereft of tutelage. Kaka essentially rides in as a knight in shining armor to address this need.

Kaka isn’t merely an ambassador, but still retains a touch of genius in his legs. He has a reasonably impressive goal/assist rate with the Spanish giants, averaging a goal/assist every ninety two minutes. He might be considered surplus to requirements by Jose Mourinho, but a player of his skill-set is exactly what Milan have been lacking since 2009. A look on how Kaka tactically fits in at Milan can be read at Forza Italian Football, written in insightful manner by Sam Lewis.

However, there remains some skepticism concerning his move back to Milan. Kaka earns approximately €10-€12 million a season at Madrid and is willing to reduce his wages to €7.5 million. However, Adriano Galliani is willing to offer him €5 million. The difference, as you can see for yourself, is fairly substantial. Some fans believe that this splashing of ‘absurd’ money on a thirty year-old is a mark of hypocrisy for a team treading the tough path of promoting youth. They are firm in their stance of wanting the money to be invested in younger, promising players. The obvious lingering doubt of his fitness is also disconcerting to one a many.

The move for Kaka is polarizing Milan fans, but not in equal strength. The majority want him to return, partly for the sake of nostalgia, but majorly for the difference he offers in propelling this team towards a top three spot in Serie A, which ultimately, is fundamental for a team of this stature.

I am a fan of the club and still believe in Kaka being an asset over the next thirty months of his proposed move. I might be partially biased in my view, subsequently affecting the totality of the objectivity of my opinion, but I do maintain, that for the costs being floated around, Ricky Kaka will be a tremendous influence at Milan, both on and off the pitch.

by Rajath Kumar. @rajathkumar

insidespanishfootball.com

Milan trio want Kaka to make sensational return

Posted By Inside Spanish Football On January 21st, 2013 07:30 PM

Stephan El Shaarawy is hoping that a deal to bring Kaka back to Milan will go through in January as he looks forward to playing with the Brazilian playmaker.

Milan CEO Adriano Galliani revealed last week that a deal had been struck between Madrid and Milan but the move had stalled because of Kaka’s contract demands.

“I really hope that the deal for Kaka goes through. He was always my hero and playing alongside him would be a dream come true,” El Shaarawy was quoted as saying on the official Milan website.

Meanwhile, both Giampaolo Pazzini and Mathieu Flamini have offered the same positivity about the signing.

“We’re all very curious to see if Kaka will come. If he does he’ll be welcomed with open arms and he’ll help us out a lot,” Pazzini stated.

“Ricky is a great champion and if he comes back, that’s a very positive thing for us,” Flamini concluded.

10 days

Falkryr

The Champion !
Reaction score
Never have high hope for this to come true we sold our best players not to be wasted randomly

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Through the fire, to the limit, to the waaaaaaaaaall
For a chance to be with you, I'd gladlyyyyy risk it aaaaaaaaaall
Through the fire, through whatevvvvvvver commmmmmme whaaat maaaaaaay
For aaaaaaaaaaa chaaaaaaaaaaance at loving you, I'd take itttt alllll awaaaayyyyyyy
Right down through the wire, even through the fireeee

#taskforce

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Through the fire, to the limit, to the waaaaaaaaaall
For a chance to be with you, I'd gladlyyyyy risk it aaaaaaaaaall
Through the fire, through whatevvvvvvver commmmmmme whaaat maaaaaaay
For aaaaaaaaaaa chaaaaaaaaaaance at loving you, I'd take itttt alllll awaaaayyyyyyy
Right down through the wire, even through the fireeee

#taskforce

YngoPzA6mi7.jpg

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:eek:

jasper...you just made my week/life

i cant ... this exists...

OH...

MY

GOD

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
whats the story behind it ??

anyone care to explain

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
did booba really make a song called AC Milan???

holy shittttt

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
LOL @ Madrid thinking we're gonna pay a penny for this guy!! trippin!

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
whats the story behind it ??

anyone care to explain

I can only understand the "bad words" in it....the only way I can fully understand French is if it's spoken retardedly-slow :lol:

Schedule