Giampaolo Pazzini Thread

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Does anyone know the official terms? 7 over 3 years?

--

There's absolutely no reason to dislike this signing.

Serie A proven CF. Scores regularly. Off a bad season (that happens). Low wages.

Worst case? Reliable backup to Pato

Here's what i don't get-
People say he's not consistent enough, and we need someone better to 'back up pato because pato isn't consistent/healthy'.

---

Well reality is we're paying Pato starters wages (top 3 paid forward in serie A atm?). So if you don't believe in pato. If you don't believe he can stay healthy or score consistently, you should be asking for HIM To be sold and replaced by Dzeko

Milan cannot afford to have back ups like dzeko/robinho etc. atm. We need to keep wages low. We can afford to pay for a 'big' players (Pato is one atm), then we need to fill roster with astute, solid reliable players on lower wages (pazzo counts) and youthful potential (SES).

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Oh yes there is plenty of reason to dislike this transfer

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
There's absolutely no reason to dislike this signing.

Serie A proven CF. Scores regularly. Off a bad season (that happens). Low wages.

Worst case? Reliable backup to Pato

Here's what i don't get-
People say he's not consistent enough, and we need someone better to 'back up pato because pato isn't consistent/healthy'.

---

Well reality is we're paying Pato starters wages (top 3 paid forward in serie A atm?). So if you don't believe in pato. If you don't believe he can stay healthy or score consistently, you should be asking for HIM To be sold and replaced by Dzeko

Milan cannot afford to have back ups like dzeko/robinho etc. atm. We need to keep wages low. We can afford to pay for a 'big' players (Pato is one atm), then we need to fill roster with astute, solid reliable players on lower wages (pazzo counts) and youthful potential (SES).

:thumbsup::thumbsup::star:

I agree with this.

Now that Pato is injured again according to reports coming in Pazzini will be the impact player inside the box we desire.

Jorjie

Yipikaye Madafaka
Reaction score
-------------Pazzini------------
Robinho-----Boateng-------Pato
-----Nocerino----Montolivo-----
Antonini--Zapata--Acerbi--Abate
-------------Abiatti-------------

#ForzaMilan! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :proud:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
He is a good player. I dont think there is a better backup CF in Serie A at the moment...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
tumblr_m95mqz6AJa1r7xliwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m95mqz6AJa1r7xliwo4_250.jpg

tumblr_m95mqz6AJa1r7xliwo5_250.jpg

tumblr_m95kh3HwVZ1qd7m6qo4_400.png

tumblr_m95cunQAIZ1qbd1epo4_r2_250.png

Fiero

Reaction score
Jasper I love that you're on the Pazzo and Pazzolivo bandwagon. :thumbsup:

Ibra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Van Basten, Van Bommel, Ibra, Inzaghi, Maldini, Silva, Gattuso

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
You should all suck his dick now that Pato is injured.
Now he will get a chance to prove his worth & if you ask me Pato is the one who should earn to start over this guy.

Elio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rui Costa. Ibrahimovic. Nocerino. Prince. Robinho. El Shaarawy. Honda
Welcome Giampaolo :thumbsup:
Pazzolivo :star:

olEe

Nicole, Ti Amo.
Reaction score
You should all suck his dick now that Pato is injured.
Now he will get a chance to prove his worth & if you ask me Pato is the one who should earn to start over this guy.

I'm waiting for the Pazzini & Robinho duo. Hopefully Boateng will return to shape and do well, and we'll have a good attack.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
now idea who this guy, but just hope that he is all those 7 mil + cassano worthy?

Northwave

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
he is going to kill it for us. matri did well with allegri at cagliari in his system and pazzo is an upgrade of matri if you ask me.

have a gut feeling he'll do well.

milan88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka
He can either be Milan’s BFF or worst enemy

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
What a player I can guarantee you this is what Milan have needed the past 2 seasons. A proper threat in the box not pushing Pato in that position. He will do well here.

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
What a player I can guarantee you this is what Milan have needed the past 2 seasons. A proper threat in the box not pushing Pato in that position. He will do well here.

I think so as well. He should do fine here. :)

2pac

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
now idea who this guy, but just hope that he is all those 7 mil + cassano worthy?

you never heard of pazzini??

he's pretty good striker. most people are pissed because cassano was our only creative attacker, not because this guy is shit

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Now that Pato is injured again... Pazzini has the best chance to prove himself.. he's just good for SERIA A..

I dont get people saying that with Cassano's departure we lost creativity in attack... its not true... we have Robinho.. I've never seen him in such a good shape like lately.. the one who worries me is Boateng.. I dont see the same player anymore.. after his injury he changed a bit... he's not that fast like he used to be... maybe its because of the start of the season.. I dont know..

So, back to the topic.. Pazzini... he looks very happy in the 1st training + motivated.. believe me.. its better to sign Pazzini.. contrary to Boriello or Berbatov.. I am sure that Boriello was almost a "done deal".

FORZA PAZZO ! :)..

char21

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Now that Pato is injured again... Pazzini has the best chance to prove himself.. he's just good for SERIA A..

I dont get people saying that with Cassano's departure we lost creativity in attack... its not true... we have Robinho.. I've never seen him in such a good shape like lately.. the one who worries me is Boateng.. I dont see the same player anymore.. after his injury he changed a bit... he's not that fast like he used to be... maybe its because of the start of the season.. I dont know..

So, back to the topic.. Pazzini... he looks very happy in the 1st training + motivated.. believe me.. its better to sign Pazzini.. contrary to Boriello or Berbatov.. I am sure that Boriello was almost a "done deal".

FORZA PAZZO ! :)..

Agreed...but what about defence...Our leader this time around is Mexes?????
Common...Milan who are known in world football for their rock solid defence and who have provided defenders like Maldini, nesta , costacurta and silva...are relying on that french pony to lead defence for such an important season..a season which can end in a total failure if we fail to qualify for CL....no CL means no money and Already broke Berlu will sell rest of the squad to Sheikhs and buy some non-sense players agian like Ze eduardo....
We need a versatile defender and if possible a left back....Zapata is a gamble...if he returns to his udinese days then well and good but what if he doesnt??.. Acerbi is young...and coomon u cant rely on Yeeepeeeeees and Bonera to shut attacks of Real and Barca in CL (provided we qualify from our group first)...:lol:

Jorjie

Yipikaye Madafaka
Reaction score
Have you guys aware that milan usually success in re-build star player that not performing well into star players (especially from Inter) such as Seedorf and Pirlo, Whereas Inter otherwise.. Have a faith for Milan as always :thumbsup::):thumbsup:

Schedule