Andrea Pirlo Thread

Don Shevdini

Primavera
Reaction score
Sure... sit Gattuso... no disrespect to great Clarence... but Rino is the man of our midfield... but there are still people who look him like he was a piece of sh*t

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
Lets not get carried away with Pirlo's miraculous resurrection. He's played a decent game and scored a stunning game against Ghana. I repeat, Ghana.

Lets hope he gives an encore performance against the Czechs in the last group match. The US? I repeat, the US?

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
what place this the us finish las campaing?why dont u go check that,k thnx bye :)

And btw pirlo playd good for us this seson stop the bull shit about him.

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
Gila#11. said:
That goal wasnt that great it was a robotic shot.Ghana didnt challenge Pirlo and stayed too commited to the line so they let in a fairly sloppy goal which could of been easily stopped.
Just accept it, it was a great goal, if you dont like Pirlo thats your thing, but it was a great goal and you know it. Btw 95% of the long distance goals happen because the lack of pressure by the defenders so there is nothin new about it. Ghana's mistakes doesnt make the goal less beautiful.

cagney said:
Lets not get carried away with Pirlo's miraculous resurrection. He's played a decent game and scored a stunning game against Ghana. I repeat, Ghana.

Lets hope he gives an encore performance against the Czechs in the last group match. The US? I repeat, the US?
Did you see the match??? Ok Ghana, maybe his history isnt impressive and he doesnt look like the strongest team ever, but come on give me a break, they played really well, so dont talk about Ghana like if they were that crappy Ukraine.
Ukraine sucking + Spain playing good = Spain 4-0 Suckraine

Don Shevdini said:
Sure... sit Gattuso... no disrespect to great Clarence... but Rino is the man of our midfield... but there are still people who look him like he was a piece of sh*t
I agree with you, but what are you talking about?

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
OK, Pirlo and Dida did good in their opening matches after struggling at Milan all season. Does that say something about Milan or the mentality of playing for the national team?

ACMCEAR said:
That and the Ronaldo-manatee remark...you've been getting a lot of smiles out of me as of late. I think Anguisette has some competition. :D

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
BMWTaylor said:
That and the Ronaldo-manatee remark...you've been getting a lot of smiles out of me as of late. I think Anguisette has some competition. :D
LOL Im just giving you something back for this...

BMWTaylor said:
Here's an article from The Sun, apparently masters of the one-sentence paragraph.
I kept laughing for a long time after i saw it :D

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
ACMCEAR said:
Just accept it, it was a great goal, if you dont like Pirlo thats you thing, but it was a great goal and you know it. Btw 95% of the long distance goals happen because the lack of pressure by the defenders so there is nothin new about it. Ghana's mistakes doesnt make the goal less beautiful.

Did you see the match??? Ok Ghana, maybe his history isnt impressive and he doesnt look like the strongest team ever, but come give me a break, they layed really well, so dont talk about Ghana like if they were that crappy Ukraine.
ur totally right ;) :beer:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
cagney said:

pirlo played great and he was the one who scored, not totti, not del piero, not toni (even if he tried alot) but PIRLO....so he is great and we need him :D
and there's no point in under-esteemating ghana they played very good too...and i think they will advance with italy if they play as they played against italy :D :D

adrian_milan

Revolutioners at works !!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra
cagney said:

Pirlo will prevail...I repeat will prevail ....
He has found his form now he's gonna keep it, I Repeat he's gonna keep it ...:star:

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
Pirlo playd again suberb for italy ,he needs at milan a simila midfield tactic like national side to play his game,and u can see when he plays like this his suberb

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
we need pirlo...i don't know what italy would have done without pirlo.....HE IS SOOO IMPORTANT..he has those mad freekicks and they are needed

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
crazymilangirl said:
we need pirlo...i don't know what italy would have done without pirlo.....HE IS SOOO IMPORTANT..he has those mad freekicks and they are needed

I agree with you.

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
Pirlo (my pearl) is awesome. Just had to get that off my chest :tongue: :cool:

BoredGame

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ACM
:star: pirlo :star: one of the brightest stars in milan, wondering how can his freekicks be so amazing and why he is wearing shirt no. 21

alexa

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, nesta, gila, kaka', henry,fabregas, gleb, buffon, cannavarro, pires
number... his meravigliosi skills are much more important than his No. Good LUCK, Andrea!

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
ira_desri said:
bravo,,, pirlo :star: :star: :star: you done the best for italy and for ac milan
really proud being your fans :D :D :D

Yes, we can be very proud of Pirlo.
He is the greatest.

FORZA PIRLO

I hope he scores in the final :star:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
all milan player + zidane
ira_desri said:
bravo,,, pirlo :star: :star: :star: you done the best for italy and for ac milan
really proud being your fans :D :D :D

yeah,, i'm 100% agree with you,, :D :D :D :D :D :D ,,

viva pirlo, forza pirlo, hidup pirlo

alexa

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, nesta, gila, kaka', henry,fabregas, gleb, buffon, cannavarro, pires
Super PIRLO!!! Great! he did - italya did it! we r in final!!! :D

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
FORZA PIRLO!!!!!!!! :D :star:
My friend saw him in the stadium and told me I was right!

Astrix

a Smoker
Reaction score
intropirlo019sv.jpg

:devilfir: :devilfir: :devilfir: :devilfir: :devilfir: :devilfir: :devilfir: :devilfir: :devilfir:

Reaction score
pussycat_doll said:
Pirlo playd again suberb for italy ,he needs at milan a simila midfield tactic like national side to play his game,and u can see when he plays like this his suberb

That's the most interesting question about Milan's future line up right now. I don't think we can continue with the same eleven (except Sheva's abscence) without tactical variations.

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
Pirlo, I love you.

He can be really proud of himself.

PrAcTiC

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kaka', Ronaldinho
bravo Pirlo :) great player and very important for Italy and AC Milan sure :D
I hope he is in form and on game against France like yesterday, ( great freekicks and excelent tactic ) if yes then we will celebrate for Italy the Champions on 2006 :o

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
Dear, Pirlo, I salute you! You're my idol! I want to be able to play just like you in the midfield!

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Third Man of the Match Award!!!! :star: :D
I have a strong feeling he's getting the Golden Ball :cool: :star: :D :D :)

Schedule