Kaká Thread

Will Kaka belong to Berlusconi?

• Total voters

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
i have a feeling kaka is going to be a cassano replacement :/

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
No Kaka please,
We should get Neymar instead.
He is faster, younger, more skillful and versatile.

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Honestly how people can be excitied of him returning is just....plain awful. We are going down the exact same hole again. Sigh when will people learn

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Honestly how people can be excitied of him returning is just....plain awful. We are going down the exact same hole again. Sigh when will people learn

:thumbsup:

i prefer us getting tevez over him lol and im agaisnt tevez coming here

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
also he's good looking. It's a known fact, good looking people get away with more.[/QUOTE]

No wonder life is so easy for me :)

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
With Pato, Cassano, Kaka and Boateng, I can theoretically visualize a balance in attack that I haven't seen in Milan since 2007. If it works out, we will have a very good season.

Lineups and formations are irrelevant if we have players of complimentary characteristics.. Formation will create itself on the field.

If Cassano gets sold, it might make sense to purchase an attacker comfortable in a wide position though.

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
If Cassano gets sold, it might make sense to purchase an attacker comfortable in a wide position though.

I was actually thinking we need an alternative for Pato.

---
But hell yes to Kakà coming home again!!

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
My brain says no but my heart says yes.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I was actually thinking we need an alternative for Pato.

---

That's true actually. The balance I'm talking about is between the starting players. One CF, one wide attacker, one solo beast and one creative AM. On paper, that's comprehensive.

When talking about substitutes though, we can certainly use a backup CF.

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
That's true actually. The balance I'm talking about is between the starting players. One CF, one wide attacker, one solo beast and one creative AM. On paper, that's comprehensive.

When talking about substitutes though, we can certainly use a backup CF.

Especially when thinking of Pato's injury proneness.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Think of all the shirts we can sell.

Besides, as this year we'll finish 3rd in the Serie A at best, we don't actually need someone to give performances week in and week out. We just need someone on Tuesdays and Wednesdays

CL here we come.

Eccolo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
holy shit this is gonna be such a HUGE fail.

Yepp. I dont understand the optimism regarding this transfer...Boggles the mind

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
oh my gawd. The epic movement that is coming up. Just cant wait.

Direct football at its finest.

Bring it home galliani. Bring it home.

Neenyg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
guys you all seem to be forgetting, if we DO sign Kaka then we will officially have a player with a twitter account who we can stay in touch with :)
I love Kaka far too much to even have an drop of pessimism. This is like a bigger love story than Henry to Arsenal but Kaka is 4 years younger and ready to be reborn (along with Pato)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
It's all over the news in Brazil that Mourinho advised him to leave Madrid.

He also suggested him to go to USA so he can keep his wages
:lol: Great advise from Mou sending him to USA.
guys you all seem to be forgetting, if we DO sign Kaka then we will officially have a player with a twitter account who we can stay in touch with :)

:lol: yes, let's sign twitter players.

Neenyg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
:lol: Great advise from Mou sending him to USA.

:lol: yes, let's sign twitter players.

No but in terms of decent midfielders we know we can attract for a cheaper price, I think Kaka fits that bill perfectly. As we have SO many promising youngsters I don't mind getting Kaka as a 2-3 year short term boost. Do you not agree? Kaka (assuming Ambrosini is not in our starting 11) would be the oNLY player on the pitch the age of 30 which is acceptable!

Abate - Yanga - Acerbi - Emannuelson
Nocerino - Montolivo - Prince
Kaka
Pato - Robinho

SAMBAAAAAA

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

We do already have Boateng, Urby, Montolivo, Amelia, El Shaarawy, Traore, Constant (and some I may be missing out) in twitter.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
With Pato, Cassano, Kaka and Boateng, I can theoretically visualize a balance in attack that I haven't seen in Milan since 2007. If it works out, we will have a very good season.

I see also a lot of work for the medical team...

:lol: worst argument ever

Eccolo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I see also a lot of work for the medical team...

:lol: worst argument ever

So far that is the strongest argument Ive seen so far for way we should sign Kaka

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
If Kaka join then we should offload both Robi and Cass to invest in other positions.
Having Kaka , KPB , Constant and SES mean enough of SS and with Pato I would bring an ST like Dzeko.
Other than that we need to invest in defense and add a quality midfielder.
Or maybe Constant can be used there coz I felt he can defend better than usual AMs.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
shevchenko was a judas, traitor to the Milan shirt as he DEMANDED a move to chelsea using the pathetic excuse of wanting his "kids to be brought up in an english speaking country" absolute bullshit, he wanted to big money from chelsea. WHEREAS Kaka was pushed out of the club for big money, he was sold by B and G. shevchenko came back at the end of his career and he was a disaster.

Kaka is coming back at 30 years of age. and remember-form is temporary, class is permanent. and the state our squad is in at the moment i just laugh at anyone here to says "Kaka stay away, we dont need you" guys we're gona get him on loan or for 10 fukn million, wise up!

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

We already have Urby.

Only want Kaká if the economics are extremely favorable. He can bring some experience and help lead us through a transition year, but anything other than a loan with slashed wages just isn't worth it, and a purchase would be madness.

Also getting Kaká wouldn't change anything about what Galliani would have to do. Imo the most important thing right now is to build a young talented core that can help us for years to come.

Schedule